To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TT-Instacarters: As much as I would like to help you find your items, I do not have the luxury time to be your personal shopper. Please try to look for it first before asking or better yet, use the Target app to get the aisle location at least.

TToG

You, Hill Guy, are an absolute sweetheart. You're a regular I started to notice come in almost daily around the same time so I tried to get to know you cos you're chill. It warms my bitter little retail heart every time I see you. You always smile and are just so nice and always tell me how nice it is to see me and how I'm such a nice person and make sure to get in my line no matter the wait. I still don't even know your name but Hill Guy works just fine for me. (So called because he usually walks up a hill w his groceries)

TToO(ther)G

You, ma'am, are a complete asswhipe. You bought approximately 30 billion bottles of wine and boxes of chocolate. Our counters are tiny. T.I.N.Y. And yet you somehow decide it's okay to put everything RIGHT ON MY SCANNER. So much so that I couldn't even tell what scanned and I stopped keeping track. Even after I asked you to please not put your shit on there YOU DID IT ANYWAYS. YOU SOMEHOW IGNORED HALF OF THE COUNTER TO PUT EVERYTHING ON MY SCANNER. You wouldn't even put your shit back in your cart. You were on your phone the whole time. Not even looking at me once. I even managed to take pictures of the game of "PUT EVERYTHING ON THE COUNTERS AND HOPE NOTHING DROPS" even after you paid you were on your phone and took your sweet ass fucking time putting your stuff back in the wine. I hope I double, no triple charged some of your shit.

ttog- I really don't care that OtherTargetLocation can do "everything you ask" and we "can't seem to do anything" when you have literally asked us the impossible (start a redcard with a debit card and locate a purchase made on your card when it turns out you didn't use your card at all!)

TTOG: You were unbelievably nasty and incredibly rude to my tech when she gave you a 25 minute wait time. We had 5 waiters in front of you, so 25 minutes was reasonable. It was also absurd when you walked off cursing us and said that you always have to wait 1 to 2 hours. That is a lie! We never have an hour wait time. Shall I transfer your scripts to Walgreens?

TTOG: You were unbelievably nasty and incredibly rude to my tech when she gave you a 25 minute wait time. We had 5 waiters in front of you, so 25 minutes was reasonable. It was also absurd when you walked off cursing us and said that you always have to wait 1 to 2 hours. That is a lie! We never have an hour wait time. Shall I transfer your scripts to Walgreens?
Replace her meds with placebos.
Ain't Valium enough to fix b!tch.

We are unable to use the phones at our store. They are taped over with clear tape. I always carry a walkie when I have a cashier shift. Not every cashier uses a walkie though. A lot of them don't know how to use it because they have never been shown.
LOL Your store must have an abundance of radios. Mine would take you walkie because there's not enough to go around.

I think we had the same patient yesterday. She even commented on how "she's never had to wait to DROP OFF!" THEN, she bitches because I tell her it's probably going to be "around 25 minutes or so..." There were 4 people in front of you with 2-3 Rxs EACH! I don't think 25 minutes was unreasonable???

TToG

wowowwwOWOWOW UR ATTITUDE IS SHITTY

you ask for help and I tell you im on lunch so you give me the nASTIEST TONE "can you just answer the question and tell me where the super glue is?" I would have been within my rights to just tell you im legally not able to help you, or if tou had maybe said please or been pleasant would have just told you. Instead I just told you the wrong place. Good fucking luck finding it.

TToG I can't stand men like you. First of all you ran into my tub, which mind you was not in the way one bit and you had the whole aisle to push your cart through. Secondly I told your girlfriend to let me know if I was in her way. I was in the middle of set a POG in the dairy cooler. She was very polite and said "Excuse me and thank you" while getting the beverage of her choice. The off handed comments about not having to be nice or polite to me because I was in her way was bad enough. The comments about me knowing my places were worse. You sir... are an asshat! I don't know what she saw in you.

I had a guest today demand to know why some targets have certain products of pantene and others don't. I told her I'm not really sure of the process but know some targets sell things that others don't in general. She then wanted me to contact "whoever it is I need to talk to" to get her volumizing hair spray because this is ridiculous. I told her I could get a manager for her and then she said "forget it I'll keep my hair flat" I was like....... OK have a good evening :confused:

TToG

wowowwwOWOWOW UR ATTITUDE IS SHITTY

you ask for help and I tell you im on lunch so you give me the nASTIEST TONE "can you just answer the question and tell me where the super glue is?" I would have been within my rights to just tell you im legally not able to help you, or if tou had maybe said please or been pleasant would have just told you. Instead I just told you the wrong place. Good fucking luck finding it.

When you pay for my knowledge I will tell where the glue is. Have $12.74(made up number)? No? I am not an indentured servant.

TToG at another store: I have never seen you before in my life, and I was not wearing anything Target related at the time, so I have no idea how you knew I worked at Target, but I do not know the location of the clearance coats at that store. You have officially spooked me.
I've had guests do this to me whilst shopping at other stores.

TTOG: I know you told me to keep your receipt but you couldn't get off your phone for the entire two minutes you were checking out and got upset because "the chip reader takes a long time".... maybe you know, get off your phone and we wouldn't've had that problem. Me and the guest behind you exchanged looks about you after you left. You were odd. Not mean, not rude... just odd.

TTOG: I understand that you have things to do besides return your purchase to us in a timely manner, but when your receipt is clearly dated for April 2015 and it is now January 2016, you know you won't be able to return those headphones/television/miscellaneous electronics item. Don't pitch a fit at the GS desk and threaten to call corporate because you refuse to read your receipt.

TTOG(even though you are technically a "patient" now:) thank you for not being an ass over our screw-up. I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back