To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG Sorry that we don't have the specific type of oral b you are looking for. You asked me to transfer you to customer
service even though I am not sure how they are going to make the item magically appear. But thank you for rudely hanging up on me when I tried to explain that I couldn't transfer from the phone I was using. Also next time don't act annoyed when you call fucking electronics for a health item and we don't know anything about it off hand. Sincerely a guy that doesn't even have to fucking help you because im not a target employee.

TTOG Sorry that we don't have the specific type of oral b you are looking for. You asked me to transfer you to customer
service even though I am not sure how they are going to make the item magically appear. But thank you for rudely hanging up on me when I tried to explain that I couldn't transfer from the phone I was using. Also next time don't act annoyed when you call fucking electronics for a health item and we don't know anything about it off hand. Sincerely a guy that doesn't even have to fucking help you because im not a target employee.
We will get people who call the pharmacy about other items and get annoyed when we have to transfer them. Didn't you get the memo, if you answer a phone, you're supposed to know the exact stock of every item in the store? :rolleyes:

TTOG: TARGET no longer carrying items has absolutely nothing to do with us now being CVS. TARGET doesn't carry it anymore because you were probably the only person who ever bought it! And just because you "bought some last year," doesn't mean we will STILL carry it. Every store I know of rotates stock....items that don't sell are no longer carried.

And saying "do I need to go to Walmart?" like its a question isn't going to make it magically appear!!!

TTOG: just becuase i accepted a quarter from your mother doesn't mean you have to snap and scream at me. she was doing a favor and helping you out because you were taking 5 mintues to find one single quarter.

TTOG: the reason why we do not let you buy a 100$ gift card with a target gift card is because we know what you are going to do it with and secretly call you stupid

To that little girl: Your manners are so polite! We accidentally almost walked into each other and you said sorry, and when I accidentally knocked a board game down in toys you picked it up and handed it to me. Your parents must be raising you right.

TTOG: You wasted about 20 minutes arguing with me then waiting to speak to a manager when you could have gone to the store (less than 4 miles away!) I told you had your item and returned back to my store! But you wanted to be a bitch about it, as if your time was more valuable than mine. I tried to assist you but you didn't want to budge. So, eff you! And have a wonderful day! :D

Guest on the phone: Do you have an arts and crafts section?
Me: Yes, we do. Were you looking for something specific?
Guest: Yes, latch hook kits.
Me (checks mydevice, sees we only have one, featuring Olaf from Frozen, and explains this to guest).
Guest: Ok, that may work. What size is the kit and how much is it?
Me: (gives the price, and calls for a TM to check the size for me, but the TM in the area is on a register for backup, so I head over to check myself, then let the guest know).
Guest: How can you only have one latch hook kit at a big store like Target???
Me: Ma'am, this is all we have right now. I'm sorry, have a good night.

My store is located on a major road. Travel a couple miles north and there is a Michael's craft supply. Head south and there is an A.C. Moore. Wouldn't those be better places to look?

Last edited:
Guest calls: Did your store move?
Me: Pardon me?
Guest: Did your store relocate? I can't find it on my GPS. I think I should've passed it by now.
(My store was built in the late '90s. I was young then, but I remember).
Me: Sir, where are you right now? (He is about 10 minutes north of the store).
Guest: Wait, you mean are past (major road which intersects with the road my store is on)?!
Me: Yes, sir.
Guest: Wait, you mean you are past (well-known shopping center one traffic light prior to my store)?!
Me: Sir, we are at the next traffic light after that center.
Guest: Ahh, okay, well I guess I'll see you in a few minutes.

*SIGH*

Ttog please do not let your child hang off the end of the buggy, there may well be a fracture in the grey bar and he could fall and be run over. I take the busted ones back but find them in the general population next day unfixed. (Frowns- emogee won't open)

TTOG- Ok we all get it. You don't have to huff and puff about my jailer being on the floor and my flat in the aisle and "you can't shop" because I'm in your way. BITCH you can't shop with bare freezer shelves either. I had to bite my tongue to avoid actually saying that to your rude ass face. You had space to move. LET ME DO MY JOB.

TTOG who tried to shoplift tonight: Literally the whole softlines team thought you were sketchy AF, and knew you had to be trying to conceal stuff in the fitting room based on your behavior, the amount you took into the fitting room, and the sounds that came from the fitting room while you were in it. So, yes, of course I was basically up your butt guest servicing you, because I'm not allowed to call you out on your little game. But believe me, we'll all recognize you next time you come in because being rude to team members makes you memorable, and AP was directed to your abandoned stash, so they'll have you on tape to establish the pattern of behavior if you try to shoplift here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back