To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: Please stop your 2 year old from screaming "STFU" multiple times, repetitively, throughout the store.

BTW I just started working at Spot not too long ago so I'm not aware of all the protocols but is there anything to do in this situation?

TTOOG: There is no need for your phone to be on speaker. Why you think that's acceptable is beyond me.
If a customer is being loud/aggressive/offensive you could call an LOD over to deal with it.

To All my Online SPU Guests.

Thank You, I have never done enough walking back and forth in 3 hours. Work on batch. Ding. take care of order. Try to Walk to back. Ding. Do it again. Walk to back. Work on batch for a few min. Ding. Repeat all over again. Also had one guest cancel their entire order that have I spent 15 minutes looking for all items.

CTmHx7p.gif

TTOG: I'm sorry the person that 'gifted' you the $180 steam vac did not give you a gift receipt. However, you would not have been able to exchange the vac for the Beats headphones your buddy brought up. The system simply will not allow that exchange because the items are not even remotely from the same department. The STL, who was nearby and overheard everything, even explained we could not give you store credit to use because it exceeded the amount allowed with an ID. Calling corporate won't allow us to override the limit either.

TTOOG: Don't snap at me when I nicely explained to you that the NutriBullet you bought in SEPTEMBER was non-refundable b/c the receipt was expired. It's May, you special snowflake. What is so hard to comprehend about 90 days?

TTOG: What's so hard to understand about returns being done at guest services and not at the front lanes? Wanting to talk to "my manager" doesn't change the fact he told you the exact same thing I told you 5 million times before.

TTOG: Thank you for being understanding about me still being relatively new and not knowing all the cash register functions and still needing help. :3 Your kindness and patience really made today less stressful.

TTOG: I'm sorry the person that 'gifted' you the $180 steam vac did not give you a gift receipt. However, you would not have been able to exchange the vac for the Beats headphones your buddy brought up. The system simply will not allow that exchange because the items are not even remotely from the same department. The STL, who was nearby and overheard everything, even explained we could not give you store credit to use because it exceeded the amount allowed with an ID. Calling corporate won't allow us to override the limit either.

TTOOG: Don't snap at me when I nicely explained to you that the NutriBullet you bought in SEPTEMBER was non-refundable b/c the receipt was expired. It's May, you special snowflake. What is so hard to comprehend about 90 days?
BUT I HAVE THE RECEIPT YOU MINIMUM WAGE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEE

TTOI: Um, dude. I helped you find those items on the Salesfloor. There was maybe a three minute gap between me helping you on the Salesfloor to me "assisting" you try to return those very same items at the service desk.
No, I won't allow you to "just return the items". No, I won't "make ot right" and just give you cash for them either, because in this case, "making it right" should consist of you ending up in stainless bracelets. No, I also won't let you walk out with the $50 cologne I helped you with; did you really not see that my shirt says Security, or were you too high and desperate for cash to care?

To Every Single Guest:

sTOP TAKING MY GO BACK AND/OR STRAYS CART

it is extremely frustrating to leave both my carts (one which has strays and one which has strays within my department that I put back when I finish zoning) leave for a few minutes because of a call button and come back only to see that someone fucking dumped one of the carts into the other and just took the now empty one

i swear i'm just gonna put a "dO NOT TOUCH" sign on these carts

To Every Single Guest:

it is extremely frustrating to leave both my carts (one which has strays and one which has strays within my department that I put back when I finish zoning) leave for a few minutes because of a call button and come back only to see that someone fucking dumped one of the carts into the other and just took the now empty one

Omg I hate that soooo very much to. It makes me want to hunt them down and take the cart back. Like they see us working. They wouldn't take anyone else's cart. But I guess they think "Oh they work here. They won't mind me taking this cart full of stuff and placing it in a sloppy pile in the place they just cleared when I could just get a clean cart up front or ask someone to get me one. Nope not at all."
image.png

TTSeveralGuests I'm sorry, but this isn't the beach.... I'd rather not see your ass cheeks hanging out of your bikini bottoms as you walk the entire store.
I was just going to say something similar....

TTOG: I believe what you are wearing is called a shirt, NOT a "shirt-dress." I really don't need to see your polka-dot underwear when you simply lean forward slightly to put something in your cart o_O

TTOG: I'm sorry our regular flex TM was out sick today and your order was cancelled by the backup, but thanks so much for working with us to find something similar and bend patient while we brought it to the SD for you.

To that one guest who took my unsorted reshop and PDA out and took my cart- Karma will attack you one day.

Last edited:
Having her cart stolen with her purse sitting in the kiddie seat, no less.
As someone else said, Karma rarely wears a watch but the bitch is ALWAYS on time.
I just wanna have a front row seat.

Oh my. People at my store do that alot. I've even seen a few leave their purses unattended in the basket.:eek:

I'm just amazed I never heard of anyone getting thier purses stolen when I worked there

At my store, they'd take the PDA too. I never set my PDA down unless it's right in front of me.
Well, they put it on a shelf. But I still had to look for it for 20 minutes. I just don't understand people. You see stuff in a cart, so it's likely being used, then you dump everything on a random shelf. No common sense.

Cashiering today (very rare these days) and the Cartwheel app wasn't working and my favorite GSA who's always super calm is running the lanes...
GSA to guest with large order: My Cartwheel is working. Which of your items is on there?
Guest: A lot of it. How should I know? I don't work here.
GSA: Well I can't stand here and scan everything for you.
Guest: Well...Well I'm gonna call corporate and complain to them.
GSA: mhmm. (walks away).

Me to GSTL later: Well my shift's just getting underway and I had a guest wanting to complain to corporate.
GSTL: yeah (laughing), GSA told me about that guest.

How come I always get the p.i.t.a. guests??

To Every Single Guest:

Keep an empty cart near the boat.

To That One Many Guests ...

Thanks for letting your baby chew on our merchandise, destroying the label with it's saliva and snot. And thanks for handing it to me, all wet and sticky. Thanks. Thanks even more for telling me "we're not getting that today".
Thanks for making us have to destroy the biohazard you helped create.

Oh. My. Gawd.

Thank you lady who thought you were the ONLY guest in Target, nay, in town, today.
Your complete inability to see beyond your own nose in no way whatsoever inconvenienced the guests behind you </sarcasm>
Had you not run through 3 transactions, had you not withheld items right in the middle of a transaction, had you pulled out your wallet in a timely manner, had you just had on little iota of common courtesy I would not have had to call for back up. Your total lack of respect for your fellow human have inspired me to create the "I'm the Only Customer in The World" award. Bitch, you just won it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back