To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, legally, there has to be a pharmacy manager on paper, but AFA a staff pharmacist, some only have floaters. During the summer, you usually see a lot of floaters because of vacations and the way CVS vacation policy is for pharmacists, they have to take it in larger increments than they could with Target. I think they have to take a minimum of 1-2 weeks at a time...
We haven't had a steady pharmacist since CVS took over

Legally, there has to be one listed as the pharmacist in charge. Federal guidelines require it for the 222 forms (CII orders.) Theoretically, 1 person can be PIC for multiple stores, though. They have to be on site at least once a week (or every other week, depending on how often the store orders CIIs) in order to sign the form. Ever since cvs was sued by the Feds, they don't mess around with their CII orders, so there's a snowballs chance in hell they would allow pre-signing of the forms.....

Huh. I guess there might be one that consistently works Mondays, which I rarely work, but I haven't noticed any.

TTOG who called me 4 times during a 5 hour electronics shift to demand I "read him the manual" to make his TV work...I'm sorry you threw it out, and I'm also sorry, though a bit amused, that you don't even know what TV you have. I gave you the technical support number for both Samsung and Vizeo, as the people on THOSE lines are getting paid specifically to help you. No, you don't have a TV that's both a Samsung and a Vizeo. No, I radio'd the LOD after your second call, and she verified that there is no way I can get you a manual and that this is something you'd need to sort out with the manufacturer. Challenging me whether I "know anything about electronics" when you don't get your way (you threw out the manual, but I'm the idiot, sure) has led to me ignoring your calls for the rest of the night. Not sure why you're a contact in the phone at the boat, but it makes any further abuse avoidable. Enjoy the TV, ya dick.

TTOG who called me 4 times during a 5 hour electronics shift to demand I "read him the manual" to make his TV work...I'm sorry you threw it out, and I'm also sorry, though a bit amused, that you don't even know what TV you have. I gave you the technical support number for both Samsung and Vizeo, as the people on THOSE lines are getting paid specifically to help you. No, you don't have a TV that's both a Samsung and a Vizeo. No, I radio'd the LOD after your second call, and she verified that there is no way I can get you a manual and that this is something you'd need to sort out with the manufacturer. Challenging me whether I "know anything about electronics" when you don't get your way (you threw out the manual, but I'm the idiot, sure) has led to me ignoring your calls for the rest of the night. Not sure why you're a contact in the phone at the boat, but it makes any further abuse avoidable. Enjoy the TV, ya dick.
You could suggest to the guest, to look at the back of the tv for model/name of tv. There is the company logo on the front of tv's too.

You could suggest to the guest, to look at the back of the tv for model/name of tv. There is the company logo on the front of tv's too.
Nah, too logical & too hard.
Easier to scream at some poor TM for instructions so they can be blamed when the guest still can't figure it out.

TTOG: I'm sorry electronics isn't picking up the phone, but all I can do is transfer you back to the store, I can't "walk back to electronics and tell them to pick up the phone." I also can't call them to pharmacy and have them get on the phone there....(besides, what good would it do to have them on the phone in the pharmacy if you have a question about something in electronics? That's at the completely opposite side of the store?) Why? Because, even though we're physically located within a Target store, we are no longer Target (hence me answering the phone, "Thank you for calling CVS pharmacy. How may I help you?") And we've "officially" been CVS since DECEMBER. No, you didn't "just get a prescription last week from Target, in the red bottle and everything," we got rid of those in APRIL!

To those guests who called to ask why target won't sell the bibles Anymore ! And that you won't be coming to target anyMore .well good riddance ...
WTF , do you believe everything that pops up on Facebook ????

Lol, a friend of mine saw one that said we wouldn't be selling the US flag anymore. I laughed obnoxiously. There has been some form of US flag in every damn department since April. Target is obsesssssed with Stars and Stripes on everything. Did the people who started that rumor think we'd get rid of regular flags but keep all the stuff with flags on it? People are so gullible.

And this is why it says to NOT throw out the manual, saving target TMs like you And i from having to deal with these idiots. And just don't throw the manual away, heaven forbid you are so Dumb as to not know how to operate a TV!

TTOG:

Every time you come in, you tell me to have a blessed day, that Jesus loves me and some other religious lines that go against my beliefs.
STOP IT.
I don't get to tell you the Flying Spaghetti Monster loves you, you don't get to tell me Jesus loves me.
It's Target, not a fucking church.

Next time I'ma say "Praise Allah" or "Praise (insert random Greek goddess here)" or "Praise (insert random famous Internet cat's name here)"

I mean ... seriously?

TTOG:

Every time you come in, you tell me to have a blessed day, that Jesus loves me and some other religious lines that go against my beliefs.
STOP IT.
I don't get to tell you the Flying Spaghetti Monster loves you, you don't get to tell me Jesus loves me.

Next time I'ma say "Praise Allah" or "Praise (insert random Greek goddess here)" or "Praise (insert random famous Internet cat's name here)"

I mean ... seriously?

Ugh, you're the reason people get offended by Christmas Trees.

TTOG:

STOP IT.

I mean ... seriously?
My mom loves to reply to "god bless you" with "I hope she does"
People's heads whip around so fast...lol.

Ugh, you're the reason people get offended by Christmas Trees.
Nope...nuh-uh. It's one thing if you can change the channel or avoid a church. It's another thing if you literally have to stand there abs take it, with a big old brand smile on your face.

I would tell them the fsm loves them...

My mom loves to reply to "god bless you" with "I hope she does"
People's heads whip around so fast...lol.

Nope...nuh-uh. It's one thing if you can change the channel or avoid a church. It's another thing if you literally have to stand there abs take it, with a big old brand smile on your face.

I would tell them the fsm loves them...

I don't see how it's any different than saying "have a nice day." How about no one talk ever again.

I don't see how it's any different than saying "have a nice day." How about no one talk ever again.
Maybe you've just had a happier life than mine. I was failed by a teacher who continually preached in class and told me gods love wasn't enough to save my soul (simply because I was never confirmed) ....my mom had to intervene. Forcing someone to listen to your beliefs, and not just a passing comment, is emotional abuse. How about we not say more than bleeds you to people? You don't get to tell others how they are allowed to react to your words, that's our choice based on our experiences.

Maybe you've just had a happier life than mine. I was failed by a teacher who continually preached in class and told me gods love wasn't enough to save my soul (simply because I was never confirmed) ....my mom had to intervene. Forcing someone to listen to your beliefs, and not just a passing comment, is emotional abuse. How about we not say more than bleeds you to people? You don't get to tell others how they are allowed to react to your words, that's our choice based on our experiences.

Yeah, I grew up Catholic, went atheist in high school, and eventually settled as just someone with zero religion. I've seen plenty of shit. Someone exchanging their generic well wishing is not intrusive. To them, it's the best way they know to show respect. So what if they happen to view the world through a religious filter. Unless you actually know for a fact they're trying to cause you harm, why the hell would you assume that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back