To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: You came out of a fitting room saying you "needed some info on Target sales." Then you proceeded to lean on my counter asking what another tm and I could tell you about when stuff goes on sale. I told you we don't have any inside info, and we find out about that stuff when everyone else does, when the weekly ads come out. You then walked away in a huff. Like if I was actually privy to such info, id share it with a random guest anyway. Smh.

You'd think they could do a simple google search instead of harassing TMs.

This. But it was also that she leaned her ENTIRE BODY on my fitting room counter. Our guests don't understand tm space vs. public space. Once my friend walked away from the counter for a minute and AP was like "umm, there's a guest under the desk!" I walked away the other day and there was a guest in the room where we keep reshop. Ugh.

TTOG-
Following a woman around at her place of work and insisting she have a drink with you, even after she tells you is taken, is not cool. No, I will not tell you when I am off work tomorrow. Please do not mistake my friendliness for openness. Now please leave me alone.

Last edited:
TTOG-
Following a woman around at her place of work and insisting she have a drink with you, even after she tells you is taken, is not cool. No, I will not tell you when I am off work tomorrow. Please do not mistake my friendliness for openness. Now please leave me alone.

AP, go to channel 4.....

As AP I enjoy finding a reason to call PD. Just makes the night go faster, and well I always try and keep the team members safe. Always tell them to call me if they feel uncomfortable with a guest.

TTOG-
I had a guest compliment my wedding ring in one breath, then ask me out on a date in the next :eek: When I turned him down, he then asked out the ONLY other married tech in the pharmacy :rolleyes:

TTOG: no, I can't check other Targets to see if they have a certain item in stock and I certainly am not going to CALL them! It is only the pharmacist and I and we are already at 157 rxs for the day (at 3pm.) Don't cop an attitude with me when I point out the TL with a MyDevice who can check nearby stores to see if they have some in stock for you.

TTOG: asking if we can ring out your items because we "don't look busy since we're all just standing there behind the counter" doesn't mean we aren't working. I especially don't appreciate being called a "lazy bitch" because we don't have the key to unlock the spider wrap on your item. And no, I can't "just call someone to do it," we don't have a walkie. Walk your lazy behind up to the front lanes where they DO have the "key." I couldn't care less if "the lines are too long." I have work to do. :mad:

TTOG: Dude, I was trying to take a shit. I asked you if everything was alright as I walked into the restroom because you looked like you were having an episode. I didn't need to hear a 10 minutes diatribe as I was doing my business about how I'm just a jack-booted thug enforcing the will of the corporations on the proletariat.
And the reason I didn't respond to you was I don't talk to people while I'm on the throne; it makes me uncomfortable.
TLDR; STFU, I WAS TAKING A SHIT.

TTOG: Dude, I was trying to take a shit. I asked you if everything was alright as I walked into the restroom because you looked like you were having an episode. I didn't need to hear a 10 minutes diatribe as I was doing my business about how I'm just a jack-booted thug enforcing the will of the corporations on the proletariat.
And the reason I didn't respond to you was I don't talk to people while I'm on the throne; it makes me uncomfortable.
TLDR; STFU, I WAS TAKING A SHIT.
I was going to say something similar.....

TTOG: you watched me walk into the bathroom, then proceeded to knock every 30 sec asking "are you done yet?" I'll be done when I walk out!!!

TTOS: Mam, you be dumb. Really, really, dumb. You were apprehended her back in May. Why the hell would you come back to the same store you were caught at before and try doing the same crap? Not only were you charged with the theft, you were also charged with trespassing, so you're definitely going to jail.
Also, don't go on about a sob story about your baby being hungry and that's why you were stealing. You stole high-end shampoos, cosmetics, and bras. You might have gotten more sympathy if you had tried walking out with baby food or clothes, but when you're stealing shit for yourself? Fuck you.
Edit 7/21: OK, so apparently you actually were 4 months pregnant when he apprehended you on 5/31. That just makes me feel bad for your kid being born to such a shifty parent.
TTOWholefoodsG: The fuck did you just order? A Cheeseburger without the cheese, no sauce, no charing, no black marks of any kind, and no gluten? How about you just ask for a microwaved ground-beef patty?

Last edited:
TTOG: you asked if there were any carts nearby in PFresh and I told you they are located in the front of the store...then you asked me if I could "run up there and get you one." No, I'm on my lunch break and offered you my basket. You poor woman standing there scooping handfuls of popcorn into your flappy trap....so damn pathetic. You didn't want my basket because you "don't like baskets." You're beyond help my dear. Your legs work since you got to the back of the store, use them again to get a cart!

TTOG: You set off the call button in chemicals, and I had to go get it cause a TL saw me nearby :/
Guest: Do you have (whatever) laundry detergent?
Me: I don't think so (glances down detergent aisles)...
Guest: Yes, you do, I've purchased it here!
Me: Lemme get my mydevice (shouldve had it with me but was sharing one with a few coworkers, you know how it is). *checks and tells guests all of that brand's products are in this one aisle, and we both look and there. is. no. detergent.
Guest: So you carry soap, etc. from this brand, but NO DETERGENT?
Me: No...
Guest: Is there a manager around?
Me: Yes. *calls for LOD*
*ETL-GE comes and tells guest he doesn't control inventory*

We got a good laugh over this one. Just your average day.

TTOG: Comes to Guest Services with a bike manual and a long receipt.
Guest: A bike I just bought came with the wrong manual and I had to put it together myself using the wrong manual.
Me: Ummmm....so you want Target to pay you because you put the bike together without help?
Guest: Yes.

TTOG: Buys a coffee grinder...
Me: Oh! I need a new coffee grinder. Is this a good one?
Guest: I'm not using it for coffee...I'm using it for pot.

Last edited:
TToG

You were kinda cute so feel free to come back and admire my strength any time ;3

Context: dude around my age says he wants to buy a 32" tv and walks me to it and he seemed to have trouble grabbing it (he's at least 5'5") and then I, a humble smol 5'2" reached for it and he tried to help me like "be careful!!" while reaching for it only to stop and say "whoa, cool" when I snatched it with one hand by the spider wrap and carried it to the boat like it was nothing

odd sense of satisfaction there

me: hi, how are you, did you find everything okay today?
her: yes
me: will you be saving 5% with us today?
her: no
me: did you know that we have a debit card that doesn't require a credit check or monthly payments?
her: no, noNONO! I got one of your cards, it screwed up my account, I'll never use your cards again!
me: I'm so sorry to hear that, perhaps I can help you.
her: no way, I'm not going into overdraft again. You people gave me a debit card when I wanted a credit card and then you charged my checking account.
me: did you sign up here in the store?
her: yeah, and whatever yall did, it was wrong.
me: I'm sorry to hear that, I'd be happy to assist you with applying for a credit card
her: no way, I don't even come here anymore.

My thoughts: Bitch, you had to hand over a check and select debit to get a fucking debit card. You're an idiot.
Bitch, you're spending money here right now, you obviously still shop here. You're an idiot.
Bitch, I'm all LOL at your stupid ass right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back