To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guest:Hi, can I get 4 of those jeans coupons? I'm buying clearance jeans but I tried on 4 pairs of regular jeans.
Me: sure, but just so you know the coupon is only good for the regular price jeans and we're only allowed to give one per guest.
G: Fine.
M: *after checking at the FR* Sorry, it looks like we're actually out of them back here but they have some more up front, I'll let the GSTL know and he can get you one when you go to check out.
G: *walks away*

45 minutes later while I'm up for a back up, same guest comes to my lane
G: Um, I did NOT see a guy to give me the coupons.
M: Oh, I can have him bring one over for you.
G: *glares*
M: *after handing her her receipt*and here's your $10 coupon.
G: Wait, I CAN'T use this now?! Why else would I want the coupon?!
M: The coupons can only be used on full price jeans, not clearance. The jeans you bought were clearance.
G: Ugh. You could have told me that earlier! *storms off*

Bitch, I did tell you earlier.

TTOG: you are such a bitch:

If you want a price check on an item, hand it to me don't bury it under all of your crap and expect me to remember what item you wanted a price check on, and then wait for the transaction to be completed before yelling at me "I WANTED A PRICE CHECK ON THIS ITEM" I apologized but I guess you accused me of being distracted and talking with other employees/guests (which wasn't the case she had 200+ items and I thought she changed her mind :oops:) because I got called into the office over it. :mad:

Sorry I wouldn't get on my knees and lick you nasty taint to make you happy, go fornicate yourself with a sharp object. :mad::mad::mad::mad:o_O

To that dumb teen couple:
Don't act like we didn't know you were "doing the hokey pokey" in the fitting room because you weren't exactly quiet or subtle. Just go to an empty parking lot like everyone else.
I swear everyone's so stupidly worried about *gasp* sharing the bathroom with trans people when shit like this still happens haha

Oh you fucking bitch.

me: hihowareyoudidjafindeverythingokaywillyoubesaving5%withust...

her: NO DO NOT EVEN! YOU PEOPLE CLOSED MY CARD FOR NO REASON BECAUSE I DIDN'T USE IT ENOUGH! I'VE NEVER HEARD OF ANY BUSINESS THAT REMOVES YOUR CREDIT CARD WHEN YOU DON'T USE IT. I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVEN SHOP HERE. IT'S THE WORST SERVICE I'VE EVER HEARD OF AND I WILL NOT BE GETTING ONE OF YOUR RED CARDS AGAIN.

me:

me:

me:

me:

*crickets*

(200 notebooks and pencils later)

me: that'll be $xx.xx You can certainly call Target to ask about the redcard policy but if you don't use it for a year they'll assume it's lost or stolen.

her: well, I just think it's ridiculous.

me: uhuh, have a GREAT day.

The thing is, her kids were with her. Three young minds saw their mother be a total cunt to a cashier. I guess they'll grow up to be assholes too.

I have a really honest guy and he has 8 dogs and 2 cats and I said you have animals instead of kids and he said I had a nut job so I don't know if it work but the doctor said it shouldn't be a problem and I about died when he said that.

Guest on phone: Hi, there was a vacuum I'm interested in and when I was in earlier, you didn't have any left. Can you tell me if any other area stores have one?
Me: *checks mydevice, it says there is one in the backroom. calls backroom, backroom tm confirms he has it.* Ma'am, we actually have one here. Would you like us to hold it for you...
Guest: You must mean the display. I don't want the display!
Me: It isn't the display ma'am. It is in the backroom, in a box.
Guest: *still not convinced* Oh ok...

(We have a broken oven in food ave)
Guest on phone: Is the pizza oven back up yet?
Me *talks to GSTL* No, it should be in about a week.
Guest: *loud sigh* that's what they told me last time!
Me: Sorry...

(GSTL makes me cover food ave, there is a sign up re: the oven)
Guest: I'll take four pizzas please
Me: We do not have an oven, no pizzas, sorry.
Guest: (looks about ready to cry) Ohhh...

Are everyone's guests food ave pizza obsessed? Like seriously, the stuff is okay once in a while or if a guest needs to grab something real quick for their kid or something, but is Target a foodie destination or something?
Most tm tl and Etl in my store eat at cafe or deli

To that one spoiled brat in domestics last night:
You're lucky your mom is paying for you to go to that fancy expensive school and you're really lucky she's buying you dorm furniture. So hearing you bitch at her about how all of her suggestions are ugly and how she should get you the expensive stuff instead was cringe worthy to listen to. You want fancy Threshold/Fieldcrest stuff? Buy it yourself like a real adult

TTOG: You are not as important as you think you are. It is not right for you to get mad at a cashier for being an immigrant and then accusing the GSA that she doesn't know what she's doing, prompting the store manager to get involved. Stop being such a rude bitch and learn some respect.

TTOG I was less than thirty minutes from actually making it through a shift without anyone being rude. You, very rudely, interrupted me while I was helping two young girls, I told you the product was at the end of the aisle (racetrack) and to the right. (There really wasn't any way to get lost, it was right in the corner of the building.)

5 minutes later, you came back.

"Don't tell me where it is! Show me!"
"I'm sorry, sir, I would have but I was assisting two other guests"
"Guests? I'm not a guest!"
"I apologize, I was assisting other customers."
"Well I've been walking all over!"

Thank you, coworker, for jumping in and taking them to the product.

TTOG I was less than thirty minutes from actually making it through a shift without anyone being rude. You, very rudely, interrupted me while I was helping two young girls, I told you the product was at the end of the aisle (racetrack) and to the right. (There really wasn't any way to get lost, it was right in the corner of the building.)

5 minutes later, you came back.

"Don't tell me where it is! Show me!"
"I'm sorry, sir, I would have but I was assisting two other guests"
"Guests? I'm not a guest!"
"I apologize, I was assisting other customers."
"Well I've been walking all over!"

Thank you, coworker, for jumping in and taking them to the product.
You're a lot nicer then I would have been. After the "I'm not a guest" comment I would have said "no, you're not" and walked away.

Oh you fucking bitch.

me: hihowareyoudidjafindeverythingokaywillyoubesaving5%withust...

her: NO DO NOT EVEN! YOU PEOPLE CLOSED MY CARD FOR NO REASON BECAUSE I DIDN'T USE IT ENOUGH! I'VE NEVER HEARD OF ANY BUSINESS THAT REMOVES YOUR CREDIT CARD WHEN YOU DON'T USE IT. I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVEN SHOP HERE. IT'S THE WORST SERVICE I'VE EVER HEARD OF AND I WILL NOT BE GETTING ONE OF YOUR RED CARDS AGAIN.

me:

me:

me:

me:

*crickets*

(200 notebooks and pencils later)

me: that'll be $xx.xx You can certainly call Target to ask about the redcard policy but if you don't use it for a year they'll assume it's lost or stolen.

her: well, I just think it's ridiculous.

me: uhuh, have a GREAT day.

The thing is, her kids were with her. Three young minds saw their mother be a total cunt to a cashier. I guess they'll grow up to be assholes too.
Almost every retailer that offers a credit card closes it if you don't use it for X amount of time.

TTOG:

Please control your little monsters.
Please teach them manners, as in, not saying the word "sticker" over and over and over and over.
Please don't let them sit in the bagging area.
Please don't let them buy their own stuff if they're under 13.
Please make them put away the 900 trinkets they pulled off the displays in my lane.
Please put shit back when your rotten rats throw it in the cart instead of handing it all to me for reshop.
Please stop abandoning carts!
Please flush!

TTOG:

Please control your little monsters.
Please teach them manners, as in, not saying the word "sticker" over and over and over and over.
Please don't let them sit in the bagging area.
Please don't let them buy their own stuff if they're under 13.
Please make them put away the 900 trinkets they pulled off the displays in my lane.
Please put shit back when your rotten rats throw it in the cart instead of handing it all to me for reshop.
Please stop abandoning carts!
Please flush!

AMEN!!

Dear Lord, it's Saturday. Kids, the place will be overrun with kids. Screaming, running, whiny, drippy, dirty diapery, kids.
Thankfully I'm on service desk. HAHAHA all you cashiers! Better you than me!!!!!

Dear Lord, it's Saturday. Kids, the place will be overrun with kids. Screaming, running, whiny, drippy, dirty diapery, kids.
Thankfully I'm on service desk. HAHAHA all you cashiers! Better you than me!!!!!
Plus It's so hot in the store!

To that lady with the annoying PTA mom vibe, does it fucking matter what size the little white splatter prints on the composition notebooks are? I showed you every single one we had in Stock and you still fussed about how the print wasn't big enough. I think I hate Target BTS more than Target Christmas sometimes

Back To School, otherwise known as Hell Month, is HORRIBLE!

I like kids, I'm pretty tolerant of most bullshit, but holy shit, these people are HORRIBLE! How can anyone bitch that a 50¢ notebook is over priced? How can they let their kids scream on and on and on for candy? WHYYYYY?????
There's just too many of them!!!!!!!!

Yes, I cashiered today and at one point was the only one so yeah, good times. That''ll teach me to laugh at ya'll when I'm on svc desk. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back