To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG Just because shirts are $5 doesn't mean you need to grab and unfold an XL from the bottom of the pile for every color, just to leave it in a ball on the top of the pile. The larger size will look like a bigger version of the XS and you don't need to dig it out to decide that you don't like the color. Especially since I just finished that table.

Yep you start sweating as soon as you punch in and its 85 degrees outside and when you leave and walk outside you stop sweating. Sad when it is cooler outside the building than inside.
Recently we had this huge thunderstorm and the roof got struck by lightning. It took out the HVACC system so it was almost oppressively hot inside the store for a few days before the PMT went up there to fix it. There were sooo many guest complaints that day

Recently we had this huge thunderstorm and the roof got struck by lightning. It took out the HVACC system so it was almost oppressively hot inside the store for a few days before the PMT went up there to fix it. There were sooo many guest complaints that day

Our AC just doesn't fucking work worth shit,.

Back To School, otherwise known as Hell Month, is HORRIBLE!

I like kids, I'm pretty tolerant of most bullshit, but holy shit, these people are HORRIBLE! How can anyone bitch that a 50¢ notebook is over priced? How can they let their kids scream on and on and on for candy? WHYYYYY?????
There's just too many of them!!!!!!!!

Yes, I cashiered today and at one point was the only one so yeah, good times. That''ll teach me to laugh at ya'll when I'm on svc desk. LOL
You have to buy 3 to get lower price.

To that one lovely individual in electronics...Holy jesus tap dancing christ on a popsicle stick. You do NOT deserve a discount for having to wait for assistance. I already explained that I was setting something on another side of the store while the LOD had me hold the keys for someone on their break.
Your response?
"Well can't you just do that another day?"
Hope you open that TV you got and see te flow team broke it while taking it off the truck loooool

TTOG who remembered that I moved and got into a fun conversation about the neighborhood I'm in: I love you guys. I was so excited when my idiot boss directed you guys up to the service desk for quick checkout. I will never bug you two about a redcard, swear to heaven.

Finishing up today and a guest approaches...
Guest: I have a question. *Holds up a blue boys' C9 top and matching shorts* Can you price check these?
Me: Sure. (Both items have the price on the tag, shorts- 14.99 and top 12.99 but checks anyway and tells the guest*
Guest: Why? They're both the same color and style. When I scanned them on the price scanner two minutes ago, both came up 12.99.
Me: *sigh* Let the front end know, they'll adjust the shorts price for you.

These people!

TTOG:

Please control your little monsters.
Please teach them manners, as in, not saying the word "sticker" over and over and over and over.
Please don't let them sit in the bagging area.
Please don't let them buy their own stuff if they're under 13.
Please make them put away the 900 trinkets they pulled off the displays in my lane.
Please put shit back when your rotten rats throw it in the cart instead of handing it all to me for reshop.
Please stop abandoning carts!
Please flush!

YES!!! I had the most annoying kid the other day. I was helping at the service desk because there was a long line and the GS TM was busy with an complicated return. The kid kept demanding a sticker, he kept yelling at me. Because he was so rude I told him, I would get him his sticker in just a minute. He started demanding a certain sticker, bullseye on a skateboard. We only have the boring bullseye with seatbelt stickers at the service desk, the kid pitched a fit and threw the sticker at me :eek:.

YES!!! I had the most annoying kid the other day. I was helping at the service desk because there was a long line and the GS TM was busy with an complicated return. The kid kept demanding a sticker, he kept yelling at me. Because he was so rude I told him, I would get him his sticker in just a minute. He started demanding a certain sticker, bullseye on a skateboard. We only have the boring bullseye with seatbelt stickers at the service desk, the kid pitched a fit and threw the sticker at me :eek:.
Was the parent completely apathetic and playing with their phone and drinking starbucks? That's how it always is

At that age they should have the mental capability to behave better than a spoiled toddler but only if their parent teaches them that it's not acceptable behavior.
Since we see the same type of behavior from adults when we have to say 'no' to their return/demand for compensation/other outrageous or unreasonable demand, there's very little hope.

TTOG (who was quite a bit older than I am) - please do not attempt to flirt with me or ask me if I have a boyfriend while I am literally being paid to be nice to you. It's very creepy and very awkward.
You're paid to be professional, not to allow people to creep on you. If a situation makes you uncomfortable you have the right to say something about it.

At that age they should have the mental capability to behave better than a spoiled toddler but only if their parent teaches them that it's not acceptable behavior.
Since we see the same type of behavior from adults when we have to say 'no' to their return/demand for compensation/other outrageous or unreasonable demand, there's very little hope.
Sounds like this kid gets ignored at home and is trying to get some kind of attention (even if negative) from his mom.

You're paid to be professional, not to allow people to creep on you. If a situation makes you uncomfortable you have the right to say something about it.

Good point. Luckily after I pointed him in the direction of the item he was looking for he left me alone so I didn't have to ask him to stop.

TTOG (who was quite a bit older than I am) - please do not attempt to flirt with me or ask me if I have a boyfriend while I am literally being paid to be nice to you. It's very creepy and very awkward.

You should tell them, "you're going to have to tip me if you want to talk to me like that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back