Me: checking out guest at front lanes
Guest: "Plastic bags are still legal?"
Me: awkward chuckle
Guest: "No, seriously. Plastic bags are still legal?"
Me: :/
Me: "I guess so..."
Guest: "Yeah, you guess so, huh?"
Guest: forcefully snatches receipt from my hand and walks away

My answer would have been: "You know what else is legal? These pretty red cloth bags right here that are only 99c. I'd be happy to help you save the planet right now hon."

Some guests are such twats.

Not in TTOG format but oh well:

Me: checking out guest at front lanes
Guest: "Plastic bags are still legal?"
Me: awkward chuckle
Guest: "No, seriously. Plastic bags are still legal?"
Me: :/
Me: "I guess so..."
Guest: "Yeah, you guess so, huh?"
Guest: forcefully snatches receipt from my hand and walks away

Meanwhile, in the cities that don't allow plastic bags, guests bitch and moan about how it's a conspiracy to make money off of reusable bags.
Moral of the story, you just can't win with these people.

Ours didn't work up until a couple months ago, and now guests won't stop complaining about how cold it is. It drives me nuts.
Reminds me of my waitress days when people would moan about the air conditioning being too high. Like stfu you're not wearing all black and long sleeves in the middle of the summer.
I swear every time someone tells me it's too cold I just wanna be like "hey do you wanna help me pull batches in our stifling backroom for a few hours?"

I ran the self-checkouts for the first time today. Lets just say the machines are retarded 60% of the time and guests are super passive-aggressive naturally lol.

To that one CUSTOMER (I can't even bring myself to call you a guest) who yelled and fussed about an elderly cashier and said "she's the slowest bitch I have ever seen", please don't ever come back. She's been here since my store has been in operation and besides many of our younger cashiers are slow too

To that one CUSTOMER (I can't even bring myself to call you a guest) who yelled and fussed about an elderly cashier and said "she's the slowest bitch I have ever seen", please don't ever come back. She's been here since my store has been in operation and besides many of our younger cashiers are slow too
Nope, goodbye, bitch. She'd be getting a trespass notice from me.

Meanwhile, in the cities that don't allow plastic bags, guests bitch and moan about how it's a conspiracy to make money off of reusable bags.
Moral of the story, you just can't win with these people.

My county is trying to ban plastic bags. My other work (which is under the umbrella of the county government) is only allowed to use biodegradable bags now, and they rip very easily.

God help us all if that ban goes through.

Ours didn't work up until a couple months ago, and now guests won't stop complaining about how cold it is. It drives me nuts.

I wish we had that problem. The inside of my store (aside from market, the breakroom, and the P-Fresh stockrooms) feels like the Amazon in the middle of summer.

TTOG who got insulted and was about to throw a tantrum: the tm was not purposely ignoring you, she is deaf. And a damn good member of our softlines flow team. What made it was worse was when I stepped in to assist you, and you are a regular visitor to our store and "forgot" that this tm is deaf. Ugh just go away.

TTOG: I don't get why you needed to steal a clearance bra, but I really don't understand why you left your nasty, dirty, discolored bra and put it on the Z rack for reshop outside the fitting room. You're disgusting.
Ewwwww. We have people doing this with shoes all the time at my store. I found some shoes like that the other night and I did NOT wanna touch them

Ewwwww. We have people doing this with shoes all the time at my store. I found some shoes like that the other night and I did NOT wanna touch them

We've had it happen with shoes mostly in the winter, but lately it's been bras. One time it was crusty underwear. Like, the underwear didn't move when we picked it up with a hanger. That one was the worst.

To every guest that only buys produce: Target is not a full-fledged grocery store. Please stop treating it as such.

To that one guest, please please please PLEASE don't leave a whole cart full of stuff in my zone for half an hour unattended and then go almost ballistic on me when I start to take it. You weren't anywhere near it. Shit. There were no other guests anywhere near it. I thought it was reshop.

TTOG: you left your cart full of crap right in the middle of the aisle in BTS. Yes, I moved it so people could get by. No reason to lose your shit.
Yet they always expect us to move our stuff out of the way. I usually do that but when we were setting mini seasonal people fussed at us for having pallets in the way even though the aisles were empty and there was nothing to shop for!

To those guests in BTS: Don't ask me to clarify your school's supply lists! I can show you where notebooks/binders/folders/pens etc. are but I don't know if the color of that notebook can be considered blue like your list asks for or if these glue sticks are the right size. Ahh! (what happens when you get stuck pushing in BTS and office supplies cause there are no SFS orders to work on).

Yet they always expect us to move our stuff out of the way. I usually do that but when we were setting mini seasonal people fussed at us for having pallets in the way even though the aisles were empty and there was nothing to shop for!
This lady literally left her cart in the middle of the aisle and was walking around, grabbing stuff, and bringing it back to her cart. Nobody could get around it the way she had it, so I moved it MAYBE 6-12"!!!! You'd have thought I tried to take her firstborn child!

Had a lady complain that her check out took too long. She had two carts full of groceries and it totaled up to be about $365. Problem with that? She was going through the self-checkout, crowding the entire area and her daughters constantly kept leaning on the scale and it kept screwing it up so I had to go over there about every 4 items to scan my Speed-ID for her. They weren't even kids they were 16-17 on their phones completely ignoring their mom.. and leaning on the scale. She told me she'd like to submit a complaint to my manager and I told her "oh you can just report it through me" and save my manager the schpeel because she would of thought the same thing. "It's the damn self-checkout, lady!"

Heh, maybe she would of even told her that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back