To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG:

Lady, it's 90 degrees in our store, you're wearing your baby like a necklace swaddled in a heavy...wrap...harness...thing...and he's screaming at the top of his lungs, face smooshed up to one side.
Maybe pay attention to him.

(this also should go in the "when were you rude to a guest" thread)

I'm absolutely going to say "poor thing, maybe he's hot, it's so hot in here" when your sweaty red-faced baby is screaming. Give me the stank eye all you want, you're a horrible person for overheating your baby!!!

TTOG: You asked me where the "mid-rise straights" were while looking through the jean wall, I told you I haven't seen any of those folded and pointed you in the direction of the hanging jeans which were in plain sight. After looking in that direction you go "Wait, but where are they?" I again repeat that they are straight ahead where the hanging jeans are. You then reply "So, you don't know where they are" and then my co-worker shows you the mid-rise skinnies that are folded and you go "Thanks for actually helping me!" This may be bad service to some but I really don't feel the need to walk a grown woman to something that is in plain sight. I'm not a personal fucking shopper.

TTOOtherGuests: Honestly I've realized that the people that choose to be angry over the bathroom policy don't even know what they're angry about. Today you called and asked if every Target was "letting everyone use the bathroom" I told you yes, and then you asked again. If asking the same question 3 times is your way of trying to prove some kind of point then you've failed. Another time, a woman tells me she's angry that her daughter brought her to Target because she's boycotting "because they're letting 'transgenders' use the bathroom and why don't they build another bathroom for families?" Both these women just didn't want them using the bathroom period because apparently if you're trans, you don't have the right to pee or poop in public anymore.

Last edited:
Reminds me of my waitress days when people would moan about the air conditioning being too high. Like stfu you're not wearing all black and long sleeves in the middle of the summer.
I swear every time someone tells me it's too cold I just wanna be like "hey do you wanna help me pull batches in our stifling backroom for a few hours?"
Update: We turned the AC down a bit and someone complained it was too warm. I just straight up told them "we had it turned up a few days ago and people were complaining that it was too cold".

TTOG who had $800 worth of stuff in two carts filled to the brim:

92b7a3faf359e4304bf75e48eab0a8a7.jpg

Nah, it was a whole assortment of things. Mom was shopping with her extremely demanding daughter who's going off to college. She didn't seem too happy about it. When I told her that she'd save $40 with her Redcard, she quipped "I don't see how spending $800 is saving".

To that guest who's kid ate popcorn from food Ave and then barfed it up all over several aisles in electronics and the sidewalk outside, thank you soooo much for not telling us. Seriously I fucking love when a kid throws up and the parents just act like it didn't happen or worse, try to hide it
If Karma's paying attention, they'll barf when they get back in the car.

Also while this isn't nearly as gross as popcorn puke....Dear series of male guests that sometimes come in, WE HAVE A FITTING ROOM SO STOP TAKING YOUR DAMN SHIRT OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SALES FLOOR . They always look like Tinder guys too so maybe they're trying to show off but I dunno

To everybody that does this:

STOP leaving hand baskets behind the lanes. Somebody is going to trip over them. And on a related note, I also can't stand when people leave their carts without putting them back.

Ttog who came in not just for my opening, but also my following closing shift, glaring at everyone who passed as he played consecutive games of baseball at our PlayStation display: People were looking at you, including most of Hardlines, because you were wearing a shirt full of holes and had been there for over 4 hours between the last two days. You were rude when I reminded you of our closing time, but the look on your face when you were in your 8th inning in a close game, only for all the TVs to shut off as the store closed, made me feel perhaps karma does exist. Bye now.

Ttog who pulled his phone out of a bag full of syringes to show me, when he saw me notice them he just said "these are from..." and just kinda trailed off before abruptly going back to talk about his phone. I get I'm trying to help you get a phone case, but you can't just...FROM WHAT DUDE? YOUVE GOTTEN ME ALL CURIOUS!

TTOG . If I had a dime for every time someone was going to call corporate and have me fired, I could hire a hit man. You try my patience. Please don't come back.

To those two coupon fraud girls, holy shit. You were screaming and swearing at the GSTL the entire time and one of you looked like you were about to start crying. You started filming him and threatened to send it to corporate and you told the STL that HE was being "extremely loud and rude and belligerent". Hahahaha sorry bitches, but that GSTL is one of the calmest people I've ever seen so we knew that was a lie. You made such a scene that the guests in my lane were chuckling at you the entire time and seeing the look on your faces when the STL told you that you could leave or be escourted out was priceless.
I hope someone uses your coupon collection as cat litter one day ;)

TTOG: self checkout is for a few items, not your damn cartload of crap that you left well over a foot away from the scanner, blocking the aisle. There was no need to be rude to the TM who politely asked you to move it closer to the scanner so people could get by. You're lucky he didn't ask you to go to a regular check lane!

TTOG I don't know how I could possibly be more clear. You called and asked me to confirm the price of a bra. The price you were charged was the correct price. No that bra was not one sale. The sign clearly said bras that are regularly $14.99 are on sale for $12. I don't know how you managed to decide that meant bras that are $19.99 are on sale for $14.99. Don't ask me 3 times to confirm I'm at the right rack. I know what I'm talking about, but enjoy coming in and triple checking since you claim to have no idea what I'm talking about.

To that one guest, you were hot. Please come back when I dont look like shit though. Why do all the attractive people have to come in when I look visibly tired and cranky and my hair is a mess and I didn't have time to do my makeup D:

To the lady who wouldn't stop calling electronics, if I say something isn't in stock, then that means it's not gonna be in stock the second time you call. Or the third time. Or the fourth time. Jesus fucking christ do you expect me to drive over to the DC and grab it for you or???

I went up to a register to help a guest with a softlines merchandise question. You had three Mossimo Supply dresses and didn't understand why each didn't ring up 50% off. I said, "that's because they are BUY ONE GET ONE 50% off?". You said "oh well I didn't read the sign."
TTOG: Come on, do you really think we'd be selling all our Mossimo Supply clothes at 50% off EACH?

TTOG: Don't use the pronoun "we" when telling me how to do my job. "We" will not double bag your crap, I will. You just sat there and watched, so fuck off.

And to all the people who come just to buy out the baby clearance section:
WHY-JUST-WHY-meme-43291.jpg

How many damn kids do you have?

I went up to a register to help a guest with a softlines merchandise question. You had three Mossimo Supply dresses and didn't understand why each didn't ring up 50% off. I said, "that's because they are BUY ONE GET ONE 50% off?". You said "oh well I didn't read the sign."
TTOG: Come on, do you really think we'd be selling all our Mossimo Supply clothes at 50% off EACH?

She said that it was 50% off so yeah, she did read it. But she just chose to interpret it her own way.

To that one guest, if you want me to help you, please don't stand all the way across the aisle and talk so quietly that I can't hear you.

To the coupon lady last night, nice try but just because I don't back up very often doesn't mean I don't know that your razor coupon won't work because it's not the right product. Nice job on slapping a different clearance sticker on the box too, bitch. That was NOT less than a dollar.

To that idiot teen couple, you may think you're being cute by screaming and knocking things over and pushing each other around in the child seat and displaying too much affection but I'm positive that everyone in the store wanted to kick your asses.

To that one mom, what the fuck DON'T let your kid sample toothpaste to see if they like it?! And then put it back on the shelf?! I had to defect so many of them because of that.

TTOG:

OMFG, half your stuff was wet with baby drool and then you let your baby LEAN OVER THE SCANNER AND DRIP MOUTHFULLS OF DROOL then you spilled coke all over the floor and left it for anyone to slip in.

Fuck you bitch. That was gross. That was motherfucking gross.

TTOG: No I won't pull down that display for you to see when you can see it on the shelf. No just not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back