To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG:

OMFG, half your stuff was wet with baby drool and then you let your baby LEAN OVER THE SCANNER AND DRIP MOUTHFULLS OF DROOL then you spilled coke all over the floor and left it for anyone to slip in.

Fuck you bitch. That was gross. That was motherfucking gross.
And this is why I always wash my hands after zoning toys. I'm positive everything in there has been touched by some kid who was picking their nose all day. I found one of those mini Circo baby dolls one time that was wet for some reason and I washed my hands with fucking fire after that

To pretty much every guest that tries to convince me they get a gift card for buying one item. If you don't have the coupon or other necessary items, the computer won't let me give you one. Yes, please go ahead and ask to see the LOD or GSTL. They will just tell you exactly what I told you. You are wasting everyone's time by throwing a hissy fit about how there was a sign out on the floor . YOU OBVIOUSLY DID NOT READ THE CONDITIONS OF THE OFFER!!! And even after I show you proof that you need X,Y, and Z to fulfill the offer you still throw a fit about how blah blah blah. I can't stand you people!

To pretty much every guest that tries to convince me they get a gift card for buying one item. If you don't have the coupon or other necessary items, the computer won't let me give you one. Yes, please go ahead and ask to see the LOD or GSTL. They will just tell you exactly what I told you. You are wasting everyone's time by throwing a hissy fit about how there was a sign out on the floor . YOU OBVIOUSLY DID NOT READ THE CONDITIONS OF THE OFFER!!! And even after I show you proof that you need X,Y, and Z to fulfill the offer you still throw a fit about how blah blah blah. I can't stand you people!
This goes along with ^^^
No, I can't "just give you the gift card w/$25 purchase" because you're only at $23.xx. Go grab a 2-pack of Pena or something. And no, you can't use your HSA card simply because you're checking out in pharmacy (but don't even get me started on that one!) Writing utensils are not "HSA compliant items."

TTOG Are you kidding me? You stood next to the self checkout I was using on my break. You watched me scan and bag my item..

"Excuse me?"

You watched me open my wallet and pay.

"Excuse me?"

You saw me take my receipt and pick up my lunch.

"Excuse me?"
"...Yes?"
"Can you tell me where the swimsuits are?

TTOG Are you kidding me? You stood next to the self checkout I was using on my break. You watched me scan and bag my item..

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse me?"
"...Yes?"
With dead eyes and a deadpan tone of voice, "Have you tried the mall?"

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse me?"
"...Yes?"

I am on my lunch, and walk off. And yes have an attitude about it. I do not suffer these idiots.

When one of the GSAs asked for a softlines tm to help in girls, I figured the guest would have a quick question and I could go back to covering the FRO's break. The guest was a guy in his thirties or forties with a little girl who was about five or six.
Guest: I need to buy her shirts. She's a size six, I guess that'd be a small?
Me: Yes.
Guest: OK I need ten shirts. Where are the small shirts?
Me: We have shirts here, here, here...anything with a yellow tab.
Guest: Can you just show me some small shirts?

This took about twenty minutes. He literally wanted me to choose the shirts for him. I tried to engage the little girl in helping me, even though I could tell she had some kind of special needs, but she either she wasn't interested or capable of working with me. I just helped them as best I could and then got out of there. Target isn't a personal shopping service. Guests are seriously helpless.

When one of the GSAs asked for a softlines tm to help in girls, I figured the guest would have a quick question and I could go back to covering the FRO's break. The guest was a guy in his thirties or forties with a little girl who was about five or six.
Guest: I need to buy her shirts. She's a size six, I guess that'd be a small?
Me: Yes.
Guest: OK I need ten shirts. Where are the small shirts?
Me: We have shirts here, here, here...anything with a yellow tab.
Guest: Can you just show me some small shirts?

This took about twenty minutes. He literally wanted me to choose the shirts for him. I tried to engage the little girl in helping me, even though I could tell she had some kind of special needs, but she either she wasn't interested or capable of working with me. I just helped them as best I could and then got out of there. Target isn't a personal shopping service. Guests are seriously helpless.
This pisses me off so much. Guests always ask me where the XL sized stuff is. Or where the dresses are. We don't organize stuff like that for fucks sake. Also one time a guest literally yelled at every team member he could find in the building because nobody could be his personal shopper

TTOG: We were all meeting for huddle the other day and a hardlines TL asked if he could help you find something. You were like "I'm just trying to get down these aisles!" He thought you were rude but you made me laugh. Huddles are usually held right in the middle of the fray at my store.

TTOG: I kept trying to explain to you I didn't see those pants in the size and color you wanted. Your English was pretty broken, so I told you slowly and calmly that there were only a few pairs left. You decided to take one of the pairs we had and wanted a discount because it was one of the last ones and had a mark on it. I told you I couldn't give a discount and to bring it up to the front lanes. You wanted me to ask a manager to give you a discount, but I told you to just go up front because I knew the GSTL would want to see the pants anyway. (To my friend who wound up being this guy's cashier- sorry!)

TTOG: Asking me for my "woman's opinion" on which vacuum cleaner you should buy? Really?

Okay. *deep breath* No, you absolute peanut, the mattress pad does NOT go on top of the sheets. I never thought someone would ask me that. This is why I hate working in domestics (being away from softlines already sucks enough).

To the ass who left us a really foul smelling urine sample in the fitting room, you should see a urologist. I think you have a problem.

To everyone who won't stop asking about this stupid foot spa/bath, WE. DON'T. HAVE. IT. Nobody will shut the fuck up about this thing and it's even worse than that God forsaken Pie Face game from last Christmas

To the one guest who chewed me out in front of another TM, then went and complained to (and in his words, terrified) another TM: You are honest to god the worst. I'm not sure why you think today, of all days, I have time to call multiple stores about a product, something you can do yourself since I kindly gave you the number. But to humiliate and attempt to bully me and get me fired, is just fucking gross. Did you not see how busy we are? In my opinion, I didn't even do anything wrong. You won't be buying any TV from this Target, as I'll be refusing service to you if I see you after my break.

TTOG your child had to be about 7 or 8 years old yet he was screaming like a toddler that he wanted toys and you just happily bought them for him and didn't even try to quiet him.
What the fuck Petunia Dursley? Maybe I'm just an evil judgemental cold hearted child free bitch who's judging the way you raise your Precious Baby Angel but that shit would NOT have been rewarded when I was a kid.

TTOG, good luck expecting anyone else to smile and say SURE when you ask them to "Shut the fuck up and bag my shit, bitch." You're small, you have bad attitude, and you live in a shitty area. You're going to get broken teeth one of these days. ;)

And I don't care what my store's policies are. Next time I see you, I'm refusing service if you haven't learned to treat cashiers like humans. So that "precious fucking time" that I was taking, talking with the guest before you while scanning their items -- MULTITASKING, which you apparently have never had to do, since you can't understand the concept -- you can bet it's going to be a whole lot longer because I'm bringing your ass to someone else. Walk out of the store with your things if you want. Hell, I wouldn't even mind if you got physically aggressive with me. I'd love to see you get arrested in front of your toddler next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back