To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the guest that made me convience her for 10 minutes that regardless of the power device you use in your car, the car still has to be running to work. Nothing can power a flat screen tv on just batteries.

TTOG: you came up to guest service last night and threw your receipt on the counter, and said "I want a price adjustment, these are on sale." I asked which item on the receipt was on sale, and you said "All of them." So I took out my mydevice and started typing in DPCI's and absolutely nothing was on sale. When I told you this, you said "but isn't there the 10% off sale?" And I said yes, but it was only for items purchased today, not items on previous receipts. I was told by several leaders, including the LOD that this was how we were handling the sale. You then got extremely rude and demanded to see the fine print on the coupon. You demanded to see where we state it's our policy that I can't just "return" your items and let you rebuy them at the service desk to get the coupon. You were so rude, and so damn irritating. I immediately called up the LOD because I didn't want to deal with you, you were only the thousandth guest who wanted to try to do this coupon on old receipts. The LOD told you the same thing, and you still were rude. We just gave it to you because we were warned not to cause any corporate calls from guests with this coupon. At the end, you didn't even say thank you. Your husband did. I so badly wish I would've stood up to you, or at least responded with "You're welcome for allowing you to throw a tantrum in order for you to get your way." Because you're a damn adult but you didn't act like it. But I wasn't feeling sassy enough when this happened, so I just said "mhm" and you walked away.

TTOG: As I was on my break and getting a snack fuck you for yelling at my coworker and breaking into our conversation as HE was on break AS WELL, about not knowing where a toy was. He just said "I would check x and x) and she said "No I don't want that if you don't know I want to know its exact location!! I feel like blah blah *throws crap at him*" And she proceeded to walk towards me and I just turned my head and walked the other way. Like bye Felicia!!

Last edited:
What the fuck Petunia Dursley?
10 points to Gryffindor for the reference.

To all my older Photo guests: Please keep in mind we can't "just hang onto" the photos you're copying and do it for you. I will gladly walk you through the process while you're standing there with me as it is my job but I will not be held responsible if something happens to photographs twice older than you. Have more respect for your family heirlooms and I promise the big bad scary machine won't hurt it.

TTOG: WTF were you ranting about? Your tax dollars don't pay me jack-diddly-squat here, so shut your pie-hole and stop complaining about me getting my fucking coffee.
I was in line ahead of you at Starbucks, in my blue Polo that says SECURITY in big, reflective letters, and khaki pants. How in the hell did I look like a cop?? There isn't an agency in 100 miles that wears blue over khaki, ignoring the fact that My belt only had my walkie and cuffs, nothing more.
I kinda sorta understood when the lady complained a year and a half ago about me being lazy on duty when I wore the black Uniform, but she at least had the decency to turn bright red and run for the door when I pointed out the patch said Target instead of Police. You, on the other hand, had no excuse.
And your response was to say you don't appreciate the money you spend being used so "some lazy ass guard can drink coffee"? Feel free to shop elsewhere. I'll have you sign a written ppromis/order never to return.

TTOG: Thank you for being patient as I serviced two guests and was talking to my ETL over walkie at the same time. Lots of guests can be impatient, so it was extremely nice to have a change from that. Also, thank you for buying the clothes and good luck on your new job!

TTOG: You asked me to check the price of a mixing bowl set and it was $20, despite the sign saying $3.89. That doesn't mean you can get a price change.

Now had you brought the item to the front and they rang it up, they probably would've taken a couple bucks off. But you asked me to scan it before bringing it to the front. Stop abusing the price change policy.

TTOG: Your total was nearly $70. You gave me $45 in cash, and said you'd put the rest on your card. Then you proceeded to request $20 cash back... so... I just handed you back one of your $20 bills when the till opened. You didn't act like it was a mistake, and I didn't say anything about it, because I was trying to make heads or tails of the situation. Now I'm sure there had to be some kind of logic going on there at some point, but damned if I can figure out WTF it was. o_O

TTOG: Your total was nearly $70. You gave me $45 in cash, and said you'd put the rest on your card. Then you proceeded to request $20 cash back... so... I just handed you back one of your $20 bills when the till opened. You didn't act like it was a mistake, and I didn't say anything about it, because I was trying to make heads or tails of the situation. Now I'm sure there had to be some kind of logic going on there at some point, but damned if I can figure out WTF it was. o_O
This is something I always wait for when someone does part cash and part card. I'm so glad that it happened to you!

There is a time for that though. I have been sent on the office store run, with cash and I was using a card for my portion. So to show I used the money where I supposed to, I had to pay with the cash and used my card to get cash back. True I could have kept the $20 but I did the CYA paperwork..

I could understand a situation like that. But this was clearly just personal stuff at 10PM in the evening.

I've done a lot of cashiering, but this was a first for me.

I smell fraud; my first guess would be counterfeit bills.

To that very rude gentleman in electronics, I asked you if you wanted a replacement plan. You said no.
When I was done ringing you up, you asked why you didn't get a replacement plan. If you had paid attention you would have heard me ask!
Your comment about how I'm "not very good in this area" wasnt needed either. Sorry your attention span sucks buddy

That reminds me.
Look, ya stunad. Our back to school inventory doesn't "suck". It was entirely your decision to come here and buy school supplies the day before school started (ours start after labor day for the most part).
Shit. I even told you to check stationary yet you fussed about that too!

Last edited:
I overheard a guest complaining that "this supply section sucks." School started 2 weeks ago, why are you JUST NOW buying supplies?

Fuunny the store near my house is stocked(not target). "Where do you live?" So/So and the look like someone pissed in their cereal. It's only 15miles out? I do that drive 5 days a week.

It was entirely your decision to come here and buy school supplies the day before scool started
These are the same procrastinating pissants who will pick thru the Halloween wreckage the day of, asking if 'this is ALL you have?'
That's when I smile, give the little Vanna White head tilt that means 'sorry, not sorry' as I tell them that all the GOOD stuff had been out WEEKS ago.

These are the same procrastinating pissants who will pick thru the Halloween wreckage the day of, asking if 'this is ALL you have?'
That's when I smile, give the little Vanna White head tilt that means 'sorry, not sorry' as I tell them that all the GOOD stuff had been out WEEKS ago.

Why if I see something cool like the skeleton dogs, birds from last year. I just bought them.. Cause I knew we would never get more..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back