To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd settle for a super sparkly wedding ring. Later this year will be the 17th year without us killing each other.

17 years? That's so great !!!! I'm sooooo jealous !! My longest relationship has been my car loan ! Not too good w/ commitment. :oops:

TTOG: fuck you, miserable cunt.

I was having such a nice day until you came up to Guest Service, dumping your shit out on the counter for an exchange, and then plopping down a basket full of travel items to purchase as well. You know what, that wasn't really the problem. I've rang full carts of groceries at the desk, so your items weren't really the problem. The problem came about when I was ringing your items and you had to stop and tell me, "THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO RING UP AS 25% OFF. YOU NEED TO FIX THAT." So I responded, "looks like it took 25c off..." (yeah, she was fucking complaining about a sale on a $1.00 product.). Apparently that was the wrong thing to say, though, because she then told me "you're not very nice, you know" and that I should "rethink this customer [her words] service thing". At that point I stopped trying to have a conversation with her because it was easier for me to not talk than to hold back from unleashing on her. Finally I was done ringing up her shit and told her "have a good rest of your day!". You know what she tells me? "you have a BETTER day"

The worst part is that she wasn't even very old, she was probably in her late thirties or early fourties. She also thought I said something under my breath as she left (I didn't) and came back to "confront" me about it. Crazy bitch.

That right there is what makes me want to quit. Lol for whatever reason guest service gets the worst people it seems and it’s always constant

Should’ve said something under your breath!

I mean...in your head that she couldn’t hear. She probably just assumed you’d say something about her crazy ass.

TTOG: fuck you, miserable cunt.

I was having such a nice day until you came up to Guest Service, dumping your shit out on the counter for an exchange, and then plopping down a basket full of travel items to purchase as well. You know what, that wasn't really the problem. I've rang full carts of groceries at the desk, so your items weren't really the problem. The problem came about when I was ringing your items and you had to stop and tell me, "THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO RING UP AS 25% OFF. YOU NEED TO FIX THAT." So I responded, "looks like it took 25c off..." (yeah, she was fucking complaining about a sale on a $1.00 product.). Apparently that was the wrong thing to say, though, because she then told me "you're not very nice, you know" and that I should "rethink this customer [her words] service thing". At that point I stopped trying to have a conversation with her because it was easier for me to not talk than to hold back from unleashing on her. Finally I was done ringing up her shit and told her "have a good rest of your day!". You know what she tells me? "you have a BETTER day"

The worst part is that she wasn't even very old, she was probably in her late thirties or early fourties. She also thought I said something under my breath as she left (I didn't) and came back to "confront" me about it. Crazy bitch.
Ummmm.....25% off a $1 item IS 25¢, so what was her issue?o_O People are idiots

On a related note, last night, I had a guy tell me I “needed an attitude adjustment” because I refused to break the law for him. The doctor didn’t write the quantity on a controlled substance rx for his wife and there was nothing in her chart, so we were refusing to fill it. We went above and beyond trying to get it filled and even had the doctor paged for the 24-hr store near us (it was after 9, so our phones were shut down,) but I guess apologizing, calling the doctor, AND the other store = “having a bad attitude” in his book

Last edited:
TTOG: Fuck off. It's not my responsibility to keep track of your cart that YOU left in the middle of nowhere while you went into the fitting room. Also, who the fuck takes their kid's shoes off him in the middle of the store and leaves them in the cart?
@redeye58 Still got room in your walk-in and some degreaser? If so, meet me at T1040 at 10:40 tonight.

TTOG: You darn near killed me via shock. You accidentally smacked the display holding purses with your cart, knocking one down. As I waited for you to step back a bit so I could grab the purse without hitting my head on your cart your companion grabbed it and put it on the wrong peg. You then took it off that peg and put it in the right spot before moving your cart forward again. I wish I could give you a hug.

TTOG: Fuck off. It's not my responsibility to keep track of your cart that YOU left in the middle of nowhere while you went into the fitting room. Also, who the fuck takes their kid's shoes off him in the middle of the store and leaves them in the cart?
@redeye58 Still got room in your walk-in and some degreaser? If so, meet me at T1040 at 10:40 tonight.
Packing up right now.

Running SCO today and I like to help people put things they rang up back in their cart to be helpful instead of watching. This guest starts yelling at me "What the hell are you doing?" I Tell her just helping. She goes off on me saying she doesn't need help. Then starts another transaction for the rest of her items so because she was so defensive I watched her whole transaction and she ended up not buying a few things. Normally I walk away after my TM comes back to watch SCO but I stood there for her whole transaction after that. So TTOG dont be defensive and you wont be treated like a theif.

To all of those guests: is it so hard walk 2 more feet to return your cart to the row with the others?

Most of them won’t do it if they think you’re watching, but turn your head for 5 seconds, and there are a dozen carts strewn all over the place by the exit RIGHT BESIDE THE ROWS OF CARTS.

TTOT: If you try to steal more than $1500 worth of merchandise while being on four counts of probation, all for theft,
56410d1404743925-how-use-car-dealership-survey-leverage-get-better-deal-youre-going-have-bad-time.png

To all of those guests: is it so hard walk 2 more feet to return your cart to the row with the others?

Most of them won’t do it if they think you’re watching, but turn your head for 5 seconds, and there are a dozen carts strewn all over the place by the exit RIGHT BESIDE THE ROWS OF CARTS.

How about the guests at SCO who grab their bags and just leave the cart? And the people in line are all rolling their eyes as you push it out of the way so they can check out.

How about the guests at SCO who grab their bags and just leave the cart? And the people in line are all rolling their eyes as you push it out of the way so they can check out.

At SD people would leave their carts all the time. I started asking them "Oh, did you want me to put your cart up for you?" and they'd look a little surprised but then put it back with the other carts.
At a register, if I could tell someone was getting ready to walk off without their cart, I'd hurry and put their one bag in the cart under the open top part, that way they kind of had to push the cart out of my lane. If they started to take the bag out and abandon the cart, I'd use the same guilt tactic.

Like, don't block the people behind you, yanno?

"One rug". Thanks ever so much for that. I STILL can't get that phrase out of my head and I've been off for almost 2 hours. Yes, I know Target is retail quicksand and you can never come in for just one item. But it doesn't help any of us for you to stream a never ending rant about the fact that you came in for one rug as I ring over $200 in other stuff. Not my fault you have zero impulse control.

To that one guest: I understand that you have to watch four young, energetic children who might run away at any moment, but how unaware do you have to be to leave your phone next to the credit card machine at my register? I left it there hoping that you would come pick it up, but another cashier came over and took it to guest services. Then you come back to my register a literally a minute after the other cashier took the phone, and ask me if you left your phone, and I could only direct you to guest services.
Please keep track of your valuable possessions like wallets, cell phones, keys etc.

To that one guest: I understand that you have to watch four young, energetic children who might run away at any moment, but how unaware do you have to be to leave your phone next to the credit card machine at my register? I left it there hoping that you would come pick it up, but another cashier came over and took it to guest services. Then you come back to my register a literally a minute after the other cashier took the phone, and ask me if you left your phone, and I could only direct you to guest services.
Please keep track of your valuable possessions like wallets, cell phones, keys etc.
I'm guessing you're new to retail? That happens all the time at my store, usually at least once a day.

TTOG: You set your toddler on my counter because you couldn't be bothered to let go of your phone for even a minute.
Meanwhile your little nose-miner started putting his hands all over a nearby stack of cups, which I promptly threw in the trash when you finally moved him from my counter.
Don't get offended simply because you can't understand the concept of reaching filthy hands into a food-prep area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back