To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do. Everyone uses both interchangeably. Including our managers and ETLs. It’s retail, not reform school.

I had the shit corrected out of me for using customer to a point of rudeness, where the ETL would break into conversations I was having with TMs to correct me
So while this may be like that at your store, yours is one in a thousand.

What does this mean? I feel like I’m missing half of the story.[/QUOTE
I'm sorry this is not clear. It may not ever be clear. The take away is that it was a great reminder for me. Sorry for the confusion.

TTOG: No, I won't order the team member out of the team member bathroom so you can use it. You could've used the time you spent demanding I tell them to get out to walk to the front of the store if you really had to go.

So this guest today was needing help in boys, so I stopped and helped her. She was looking for all white briefs. Apparently after the latest VMG or before, we only have multi colored. I found those, but she wanted fruit of the loom only, and all white. I reccomend cat & jack colors/patterns assuming a younger boy. She said he's 12 and in middle school, cartoon patterns won't work. I'm thinking... all white briefs on your middle schooler probably won't be a good thing for him either if you are worried about drawing attention to themselves... so I suggested boxer briefs, but she couldn't be convinced..

I tried.

The Walmart across the street is closing on August 11, and they’ve been closing at 7pm the past week. The influx of guests is making me want to scream :mad:

By the way, long time no talk. Been a while since I logged on. The new design is snazzy.

By the way, long time no talk. Been a while since I logged on. The new design is snazzy.
Nope, it's not. Before anyone walking by as I checked the site on my break saw nothing eye-catching. Now it has all that bright, bright red that make people instinctively look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back