To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
to get back to the guests-thank you to all of nut jobs who have come around in the last 7 days-it certainly makes my day go by a bit faster and cements my reputation as whacko magnet. Seriously strange behavior...but if I told you all, it's so unique even if you are just in my district you will have heard of at least one of the incidents.

Ok, I have no problem explaining to people that if we want to further consider their application, we will call them. Half of my phone calls lately seem to be that. But to the one dude who called and gave me his name....I gave you the spiel and said we would call you. So when you showed up in the store wanting to talk to a manager (again introducing yourself), I was less than amused to be giving you the same spiel I just gave you over the phone.

I take a daily pill to keep them away (I would have them weekly otherwise). It's cheap enough...but if I get overly busy and don't get to the pharmacy to get a refill and skip a few days (like I did), well, then I feel consequences.
Reading this without your previous post, I thought you were refering to guests!
Really wish there WAS a pill to keep them (guests) away, sometimes....

To that one creepy lady: No, I am not wearing cologne, so that is not me you're smelling. Seriously, you're like 30 years older than me. GTFO!

I dislike it when people roll the eyes because it isn't a express lane sorry I pushed the additional cashier button there isn't much I can do here! Also on that note it's also bothersome insert eye roll from guests when I get a red card they are annoyed they are delayed oh sorry I have to do my job it's a requirement! Again it isn't a express lane or a self-checkout! Sorry you are so bothered! Jeez where do you have to go??

Some people don't want to apply for the Redcard because they are afraid of holding up the line. I always tell them not to worry about it and we will get someone to help them. So, depending on if I sense it will be a long or short time, I will call for someone to take the person stuck waiting and flip off my lane light. If someone comes by and asks if i'm open, I am more than happy to tell them they are welcome to wait.

To the guest who was shopping of flat that I was trying to push....WTH? And the expression on your face when I had to take the flat away to go get another guests request from the back was priceless......we have these things called shelves that don't move, try shopping off those?
Then there are the guests that shop out of my reshop cart.

to that one white guest who decided to call our Starbucks TL a f-ing n i g g er under your breath to where only another (black) guest could hear it-Guess you didn't figure that you would get a black man when you demanded to see "the one in charge of everything." Certainly took the wind out of your sails, didn't it. I will say that from your reaction to all of us in red and khaki even if she had been white you still would have needed your mouth washed out with soap.

to the guest who over heard his spite...thank you for staying and telling our STL what you heard.

to that one white guest who decided to call our Starbucks TL a f-ing n i g g er under your breath to where only another (black) guest could hear it-Guess you didn't figure that you would get a black man when you demanded to see "the one in charge of everything." Certainly took the wind out of your sails, didn't it. I will say that from your reaction to all of us in red and khaki even if she had been white you still would have needed your mouth washed out with soap.

to the guest who over heard his spite...thank you for staying and telling our STL what you heard.

Always fun to watch racists get pulled up short.
Even better when strangers are willing to help out.

To the guest who was shopping of flat that I was trying to push....WTH? And the expression on your face when I had to take the flat away to go get another guests request from the back was priceless......we have these things called shelves that don't move, try shopping off those?

Dang it, Do you know how much time I save shopping those Flats. It's like a whole 5 foot shelf of mixed stuff I would never need, but get these controlling feelings to buy. I blame the Red Walls & Lighting.

To the guest that called pharmacy (instead of the store) to tell us you were in the toy department and needed someone to come help you... see, we have these boxes with buttons on them that you can push for help AND phones that you can just pick up. It's actually MUCH easier AND quicker than calling the store from your cellphone (where you will most likely be transferred TO the department first) and requesting that someone come help you.

To that one creepy lady: No, I am not wearing cologne, so that is not me you're smelling. Seriously, you're like 30 years older than me. GTFO!

I find it flattering when women 30 years older than me hit on me. Well then again I am only 22...

i feel you man, some older lady came up to me and was like "ohh i like your tattoos" and started lifting up my sleeve and feeling up on my arm i was like WTF

i feel you man, some older lady came up to me and was like "ohh i like your tattoos" and started lifting up my sleeve and feeling up on my arm i was like WTF

I can take the compliments and give them out in stride but once you touch me that's when I'm the meanest son of a ***** you will ever know.

Welcome to the meat market.
Flex and smile, flex and smile.

I can take the compliments and give them out in stride but once you touch me that's when I'm the meanest son of a ***** you will ever know.

I have a tattoo in my wrist that says "fantastic", because it's a quote from my favorite Doctor on Doctor Who, and an older guest once grabbed and rubbed my wrist while telling me told me that I was too pretty to have horrid ink in my skin.
That was an experience.

I have a tattoo in my wrist that says "fantastic", because it's a quote from my favorite Doctor on Doctor Who, and an older guest once grabbed and rubbed my wrist while telling me told me that I was too pretty to have horrid ink in my skin.
That was an experience.

Makes me feel better knowing, I'm not the only person to ever watch Doctor Who..

It was mine too. Well, until my parents switched our Cable Provider.. Haven't seen it, in Years.

I'm gonna look for it this weekend. Maybe YouTube?

Netflix has seasons 1 through 6, but none of the current season. It's instant streaming, too. If you don't have Netflix, than YouTube is your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back