To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
to those guests who go find another tm to help them after i've already told you the same thing...just because i'm young doesn't mean i don't know anything! Most. Annoying. Thing. Ever.
yes!!

Do all of you, who are buying Christmas lights, just take boxes off the shelf randomly with your eyes shut and then choose to be surprised when you get home to see what you bought? You could save us all a lot of trouble if you would just look at what you are buying before you check out and take them home.

And, for the love of God, if you are going to return 21 boxes that you just bought today, could you at least take them back to the Spot you bought them at (which is just down the road, anyway). Our goal is to have less inventory (especially of this crap) at the end of the day than more.

My favorite guest bought six boxes of lights. Four of the six boxes she returned had been opened, removed from the packaging and dumped in one big red Target bag. It really took her four strings of lights to figure out she didn't like them?

to that one guest-if you are going to crank call from the in house phone saying that you pooped in aisle 2...at least realize that we don't have an aisle 2, they have a letter also. And thanks for keeping up our AP's opinions that I get all the nutters in my shifts at the fitting room.

to the guest who came out of the fitting room today while I was covering the break to tell me that I have awesome customer service. After I bit my tongue so I wouldn't say you are guests I was absolutely floored...I realized that you had begun your time in the fitting room with the one I was covering for, who I know can be a witch. Thank you for making my week and help me finish my shift on an up note.

Before I worked for the spot store I was at someone apparently shat on a sporting goods endcap.

Last edited:
Do these magnetic pulses ruin credit cards

Nope. As a TPS I ran Guest's wallets, jackets, purses,car keys, cell phones, and more over the deactivation pads.. Never had a complaint.

Another thing that we had a ton of trouble with.. was clothing from Old Navy & Gap. They would always trip the alarms :(

Last edited:
Thanks to you, I got to see my first apprehension tonight! I wish you would have done it a bit sooner, though. I left before I got to hear the details.

to that one guest on my amazing trip around Target yesterday (seriously, everywhere but the area was assigned....except 10 minutes) -thank you for the proof that I am not the only one who gets the nutter butters....it was fun to see my co-worker go batty after dealing with you for 15 minutes.

To that one guest...

If you knew how to read, you would know that to get the free $10 Gift card for your purchase, that you would have to print out the coupon at home and BRING IT IN. OH GOSH SUCH A HARD CONCEPT.

And no, I don't give a **** that you think its unfair, the answer is still NO. GFO.

To those two guests who I found shoes for, in weird places... Thank you so much for your patience and cheerful enthusiasm! I'm not sure I would have survived the day without it.

For those two guests who I could not find shoes for... I'm sorry, but shoes is a PTM amoeba right now and I tried my hardest.

We vibe the $10 gift card if they have it on their phone. I make them promise not to use it again.

LOD had us do it for one guest as well. Ended up doing it for another since they were starting to pitch a huge fit.

Told everyone else to go **** themselves pretty much, and got to listen to one guest at guest service whine about how she couldn't use it. I honestly don't care. If they want to talk to the LOD so be it.

LOD had us do it for one guest as well. Ended up doing it for another since they were starting to pitch a huge fit.

Told everyone else to go **** themselves pretty much, and got to listen to one guest at guest service whine about how she couldn't use it. I honestly don't care. If they want to talk to the LOD so be it.

Why couldn't you print out several copies of that coupon for just that occasion?

Why couldn't you print out several copies of that coupon for just that occasion?

The guests who came after we ran out of the printed copies would still complain and pitch fits. If they knew about the few printed coupons, they's be even angrier... Using that as a solution, we might as well just choose a couple days and give everyone a $10 gift card who makes a qualifying purchase (over $50 before tax)!

The guests who came after we ran out of the printed copies would still complain and pitch fits. If they knew about the few printed coupons, they's be even angrier... Using that as a solution, we might as well just choose a couple days and give everyone a $10 gift card who makes a qualifying purchase (over $50 before tax)!

Last Year, anytime someones balance jumped above $50, POS automatically gave a prompt for the GiftCard..

However, Round 2 of the promotion required you to "Like" Target on FB, and Print the Coupon.

Yeah I remember last year how it'd give you one after hitting $50... Problem with that was that people expected multiple giftcards for every $50 they spent, which wasn't the way it was supposed to be. I had to use that override scan sheet so many times for *****y guests.

Why dont I print out coupons for the people who don't have them? Simple. I don't give a rats ass about people who choose not to read.

To the guests that stand in line chit-chatting with their GFs, then get up to the counter & stare gape-mouthed at the menu trying to decide what they want while asking their friends' opinions & making goofy faces while pondering: STOP IT!!! It's JUST a DRINK - NOT a life-long commitment! Make up your pea-brained MIND & STOP holding up the LINE!!!!!

However, Round 2 of the promotion required you to "Like" Target on FB, and Print the Coupon.

I remember this. We had a whole bunch of guests buying $50 gift cards and trying to use the coupon. Kudos to my GSA for catching on!

To the guests that stand in line chit-chatting with their GFs, then get up to the counter & stare gape-mouthed at the menu trying to decide what they want while asking their friends' opinions & making goofy faces while pondering: STOP IT!!! It's JUST a DRINK - NOT a life-long commitment! Make up your pea-brained MIND & STOP holding up the LINE!!!!!

This. We shouldn't have to wait 5-7 minutes on our lunch breaks, to pay for soda :p

This. We shouldn't have to wait 5-7 minutes on our lunch breaks, to pay for soda :p

We shouldn't have to wait in line period on break. Our store got rid of the express registers a while back, why I have no idea. I don't care if there is only one person ahead of me, if they have a full cart and I have 1 thing I'm gonna be pissed! I stopped buying lunch at all. I either bring something or hope there's pbj in the break room.

^ The Food Ave TMs at my store give us an attitude whenever we go pay non food Ave things there even if it's just one thing and they are nowhere near busy

To that guest that said she was going to kill me last night....

So I was working in men's on Wednesday and was asked to pull a Yoda shirt off of the table for a customer hold. I did. Took it to the fitting room where we normally hold items. All is well..
Thursday, I'm working infant softlines and a call comes over the walkie about the shirt. I respond because I knew what was up with it. I head over to the fitting room and I'm told that it isn't in there. I go over to the table and look for it and the size I pulled (large) was sold out. I grab a medium and an XL and head up to guest service. The lady says "You better have my size or I'm going to kill you." I say "Go for it. I pulled the shirt for you last night. All I can say is that I knew it was here last night. If you weren't going to make it in last night you should have let us know." Guest continues to go off on me. I look over to the GSA working with her and say "Can you handle this and try to find her one?" I gave her the DCPI for the right size and went about my business.

I fully understand the importance of taking ownership of a situation, but I get paid what us new hires get at Target and I'm not going to let some crazy lady go off on me about a $8 shirt. Just not worth my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back