To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the guest who told me I was doing a great job: How do you know that I am doing a great job when you don't know exactly what I am doing?

Thank you to the one guest who actually had a laugh (as did her husband and the guest standing next to me) when I had to explain to her that is March and not April when she asked if I had any fresher milk than the ones that expired on 4/11, and that today was 4/10.....and even better, when the guest next to me turned to me afterwards and said "I guess you get all kinds here!".....

To the lady in cosmetics who decided that the two women setting planograms should be her personal makeup shoppers.
The one you complained about loud and long, that she wasn't being helpful at all was just told that she was responsible for 2 sections that had to be finished in an hour.
She also speaks English as a second language and rarely wears makeup.
The young lady who spent way too much time helping you got *****ed out for not completing her set in a timely manner.
I know none of that matters to you but it really should.

guest: can i use this to wash my cloths? (hands over dishwashing soap)

me: no thats dishwashing soap you need detergent

guest: whats the difference?

me: -_______________________________________________________________-

My Sr.GSTL and I are setting an endcap when a guest walks over to me.

Guest: "Is it your intention to make your hair look that greasy? Or are you using too much hair product?"
Me: "Umm, excuse me?"
Guest: "No offense, but your hair looks greasy. You should use a lighter pomade."
Me: "I do not use pomade, I use a small amount of styling gel."

Wow, when did it become socially acceptable to walk up to a complete stranger and insult their hair-style? :unknw:
*For the record, I do not have greasy hair. I use a light styling gel.

Wow, when did it become socially acceptable to walk up to a complete stranger and insult their hair-style?
...when people became so socially-impaired that they think they're doing others a 'favor' by being 'honest'.

From my mother:
Honesty, paired with tact, can be enlightening. Brutal honesty is merely an excuse to hurt others under the guise of being 'helpful'.

My Sr.GSTL and I are setting an endcap when a guest walks over to me.

Guest: "Is it your intention to make your hair look that greasy? Or are you using too much hair product?"
Me: "Umm, excuse me?"
Guest: "No offense, but your hair looks greasy. You should use a lighter pomade."
Me: "I do not use pomade, I use a small amount of styling gel."

Wow, when did it become socially acceptable to walk up to a complete stranger and insult their hair-style? :unknw:
*For the record, I do not have greasy hair. I use a light styling gel.

What the heck... that is so rude. It's times like that I wish someone would come up to me when I wasn't on the clock so I could tell them off for their tactless ways.

to the guests who were evacuated with the team members....if the team members are going to a point FAR away from the building why the heck would you stay huddled around the front doors? Also, almost an hour later we had a guest come back into the building with us....nothing we have/you got were worth that amount of waiting. Especially with all of the other stores around us.

Last edited:
Certain dish soaps can wash clothes. Palmolive is the best to use.

only the blue one though :)
that's correct. orginial brand, it clean oil off of ducks too.

You're thinking of Dawn, not Palmolive...Palmolive is green ;)

Crud. Now I need to rewash my ducks when I get home. At least I didn't have them in a row, yet.

Better hurry. Easter's coming up quick.

To most of the guests in my store lately......is there a reason why you have to leave your cart in the middle of the road at one end of the aisle, and shop at the other end of the aisle? And why do you need to shop the 1 4 foot section I need to work in?

And to the lady who was raising the alarm because there was an out of date product on the dairy shelf - I will take care of it when I get done with the product that I am trying to push that needs to get into the cooler....there is no need to fuss, I check the dates on everything I have to put out, but I don't put everything out everyday.....and there really was no need to keep bringing the product over to my cart and throwing it into it....

So glad I am gone for the next 13 days.....

to the annoying little high school girls who came in the other day...

you girls were pushing one of your friends in a shopping cart asking me a million stupid questions such as...

"OMG i love your tattoos can i see all of them?"
(no)
"your cute can i have your number?"
(no)
"would you rate me a 10?"
(yea, a 10 out of 1,000,000)
"can you get me a discount on these shoes?"
(no) this is the point where i walked away after you followed me from the front end to the back of the store, one more question and i would have shoved my PDA in your mouth.

To the nice lesbian in the mens department shopping with your much younger partner.
I'm not an expert and I don't know the back story so I might have this completely wrong.
You seemed really happy to be with her, kind of a new love look and I'm glad.
But when you hold up a shirt for her to see and she says, "Well, it would look good on you but it reminds me too much of him."
Not once but twice.
Like I said, not an expert but I just get a very broken vibe there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back