To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone! Now I have to figure out how to avoid her. She's always up my butt. I think she has a thing for younger men to be honest.

TTOTM: Please, for God's sake, stop telling us to 'service our guests' over the walkie. Seriously, just look it up on Urban Dictionary to see why you need to stop using that phrase. The same goes for that GSA who keep telling us we can 'squeeze out one more Red Card by the end of the night.'

TTOTM: Please, for God's sake, stop telling us to 'service our guests' over the walkie. Seriously, just look it up on Urban Dictionary to see why you need to stop using that phrase. The same goes for that GSA who keep telling us we can 'squeeze out one more Red Card by the end of the night.'
Respond with noises from the despicable me fart gun...

Ttotm: you better pray to whatever you believe in that my patience outlasts your crap if I have to work a full shift of pricing. Even if you are planning on letting me work a different area. Just listening to you bitch today and talk utter nonsense to guests today made me want to throat punch you. And your reply to "What are we gonna do today" isn't cute, brand, or appropriate to say on the floor. Start it up again and I will get you coached.

TTOTM I don't have to tell you anything about my personal life. Yes I got married but nobody knows about it not even my parents and I want to keep it that way for a while. You have a big mouth so you'll be the last person I tell. Now stop nagging me.
Congrats!!!!!

To all my tms: I find it really funny that when responding to backup, or talking about cashiering whenever really, we all say that we're hopping on a lane, or getting off a lane, or just got on/got off a lane, opening up a lane, etc. We just call them the lanes. One day, a year or two ago, I realized Elaine is the Target ho.

Last edited:
To that one GSA: you remind me of me a couple of years ago. I'm desperately hoping they don't screw you over as they did me because you should definitely go far. When you work, it reminds me of when I used to care greatly about the store and getting things done and such. Now, I've realized the ones who care will be beaten down because they don't cheat to make things look peachy. Talking a good game seems to be infinitely more rewarded than legit work and care.

Again, hopefully someone sees this and guides you to where you can go, rather than using you as a tool to do the dirty work they don't feel like doing.

To that one etl, please tell us again how we can make your survey scores better. The guests have us a 0 because there was no one available to help them? Don't worry, I've trained myself to be in all the areas of softlines at one time, so next week's surveys will be dope and you can keep your job.

I can't stand that etl, but I don't understand how the ge is supposed to be the overseer of all those things mentioned in the guest survey...? But I also don't understand how the "leadership" is so worried about surveys but they don't help when it's bad. If you're not gonna get us more people/hours (I know it's more complicated than that) but you still want this shit finished you gotta do some of the dirty work, bruh.

To that one etl, please tell us again how we can make your survey scores better. The guests have us a 0 because there was no one available to help them? Don't worry, I've trained myself to be in all the areas of softlines at one time, so next week's surveys will be dope and you can keep your job.

I can't stand that etl, but I don't understand how the ge is supposed to be the overseer of all those things mentioned in the guest survey...? But I also don't understand how the "leadership" is so worried about surveys but they don't help when it's bad. If you're not gonna get us more people/hours (I know it's more complicated than that) but you still want this shit finished you gotta do some of the dirty work, bruh.
Exactly. My ETL-GE is last to back up at the registers. Um, that's your turf up there!

TTOGSA: It's really not cute to ask for your walkie shout-out for achieving the night's REDcard goal when the last two apps were two TMs helping you out. I used to really like you but now that has me questioning your integrity...

To everyone responsible for the five challenge vehicles after today's and yesterday's trucks:
GNIrec3.jpg

Especially whoever halfassed pushing sunscreen this morning and left a repack full of it (most of which went out!). And whoever didn't bother even opening up a large repack of stationery (again, most of it went out!). And the leaders who were apparently content on just letting this shit sit there on the line until I don't know when because you're all too busy scheduling salesfloor to set salesplanners and POG to...push truck. It's cool, I can drop instocks and step up to try and fix some of this.

To my coworkers: Bemused. Beleaguered. Defeated. C'mon, keep on finding new ways to describe my facial expressions.

To that one TL: I know you're struggling and that you're trying. But you need to step it up and start paying more attention. How long had that pallet been sitting there since flow moved out of housewares? Then again, how did nobody else on the floor notice it or bother to take care of it?

Last edited:
TTOTM: You're a great cashier, and fantastic at RedCards, buuuuuut there are times when asking each and every guest about them might not be such a great idea.

When we're absolutely slammed with two cashiers, no backup, and crazy long lines, it's not the best time to try and get them
When we're closing, have long lines, and all just wanna get out of here, it's not the best time to try and get them.

I'm just sayin'
I'm sure management appreciates it, but the guests don't, and I don't.

Thanks everyone! Now I have to figure out how to avoid her. She's always up my butt. I think she has a thing for younger men to be honest.

For a minute I thought you were talking about your wife!

To that one TL: I know you're struggling and that you're trying. But you need to step it up and start paying more attention. How long had that pallet been sitting there since flow moved out of housewares? Then again, how did nobody else on the floor notice it or bother to take care of it?

When Flow leaves boxes on the floor, I like to leave it and see how long it takes for someone to move it.

Longest was a box of sunscreen sitting about a foot outside of an entrance to the backroom...sat there for 5 days before the ETL-LOG told someone to pick it up.

TTOTM I don't have to tell you anything about my personal life. Yes I got married but nobody knows about it not even my parents and I want to keep it that way for a while. You have a big mouth so you'll be the last person I tell. Now stop nagging me.

She's totally lurking on here. Also, congratulations! Wishing you and Mrs. Loki many happy years together.

When Flow leaves boxes on the floor, I like to leave it and see how long it takes for someone to move it.

Longest was a box of sunscreen sitting about a foot outside of an entrance to the backroom...sat there for 5 days before the ETL-LOG told someone to pick it up.
They left a z-rack out at ours yesterday. It was still there at open today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back