To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOSRTL: Thank you for scolding me out on the sales floor in front of a fellow TM and a guest when I was doing my job. I know you needed back-up to the front lanes but as per our store leaderships' wishes, I called out on the walkie not once but TWICE "I am with a guest." I think someone else could take a turn on the register especially since I just did prior to assisting the guest.

To that team leader: You told me I should zone faster, but I think the images below tell why I take a little longer (image above is my zone, image below is another TM's zone).

I get that all the time because I care about making my aisles actually look good. Would you prefer that I half-ass 40 aisles rather than whole-ass 20 aisles?

TTOTM in softlines who gives a fuck if I'm only 19, married, and have a kid on the way? I didn't just get married because my wife is having a baby so next time you want to talk about me behind my back make sure I'm not standing within hearing range.
tumblr_mxn0zm1PDG1sh28k6o1_250.gif

To whoever's writing the schedule: Stop scheduling people who hate instocks to do instocks. Stop scheduling people who hate instocks to do instocks. Stop scheduling people who hate instocks to do instocks.
Can I go to your store 'cause I love instocks.

Can I go to your store 'cause I love instocks.
Where are you because I will pick you up and take you to my store myself. I don't care if you're good at instocks or not, I'd just like coworkers who don't hate instock and/or Target and/or think usually-under-their-breath-but-still-audible swearing on the sales floor is cool.

So yeah, come on over. Then watch as they pull you to help the backroom and leave me with the grumpy assholes, at least one of which will just keep on pushing truck when my back is turned.

I may be exaggerating the state of my store's instocks team a little bit. But I am also slightly disappointed in how things are going here.

TTOTM in softlines who gives a fuck if I'm only 19, married, and have a kid on the way? I didn't just get married because my wife is having a baby so next time you want to talk about me behind my back make sure I'm not standing within hearing range.
tumblr_mxn0zm1PDG1sh28k6o1_250.gif
Next time she starts dishing, just come up behind her & stand over her until she turns around & has to look up.
Giver her a disproving look & simply say "Not cool. And not true."

Where are you because I will pick you up and take you to my store myself. I don't care if you're good at instocks or not, I'd just like coworkers who don't hate instock and/or Target and/or think usually-under-their-breath-but-still-audible swearing on the sales floor is cool.

So yeah, come on over. Then watch as they pull you to help the backroom and leave me with the grumpy assholes, at least one of which will just keep on pushing truck when my back is turned.

I may be exaggerating the state of my store's instocks team a little bit. But I am also slightly disappointed in how things are going here.
Lol, I was labeled instocks King for a bit, if that tells you anything.

To that one lazy electronics team member, no. I will not make sure our openers and mid get all the go backs and zone complete before you come in to close. Please stop complaining about half a cart of go backs. You have one small list of tasks to complete, and plenty of time. The closing team is called the recovery team for a reason.

TTOCart Attendant: I'm so sad you put in your two weeks but I wish you all the best. You are the best CA ever, you will be missed!!! I doubt they will be able to find a replacement for you that even comes close to being as friendly and hardworking as you are.

TTOGSA: Your last day was Saturday and I already miss you a lot. You were always so fun to work with, especially during closing shifts.

TTOTM- Listen, if you want to walk around like you own the place, with GSTL keys clipped to you (??), go right ahead, but you better fucking know your shit. You're a goddamn moron and everyone knows it. You don't even know the coupon policy and yet you boss around other TMs, and gossip at the service desk and collect reshop and ignore me when I tell you what the actual GSTL told me to tell you when you got back from your break?

Also you're stupid for working off the clock. There's no goddamn excuse. "Oh we were busy when I came in so I just hopped on at the service desk and stayed there" Fuck off.

To that one lazy electronics team member, no. I will not make sure our openers and mid get all the go backs and zone complete before you come in to close. Please stop complaining about half a cart of go backs. You have one small list of tasks to complete, and plenty of time. The closing team is called the recovery team for a reason.

Said TM would hate working at my store. Our electronics TMs have to zone toys.

Next time she starts dishing, just come up behind her & stand over her until she turns around & has to look up.
Giver her a disproving look & simply say "Not cool. And not true."
Ha! I don't give disproving looks I give "I want you to burn in hell. Hail Satan!" looks. Hopefully my mom never finds out I actually said "Hail Satan!" because she would murder me.

TToTM-

So....in the most non-creepy way possible....you're my precious little pudding head I want to protect. You look almost exactly like the guy in my avatar which is really the only reason I noticed you at first. I had heard from the GSAs that you were basically a nervous wreck on your first day which got me interested in you (not like that). So when I was chilling on the couch upstairs waiting for my shift and you showed up on your break and decided to talk to me, I was pretty happy. I found out how scared you were that you weren't doing a good job, how you felt the other TMs were all super stuffy and how you aren't sure you can do this job. It reminds me of EXACTLY how I was when I first started, and how sometimes I still am. You were hired on hardlines, but do get some cashier shifts, so whenever possible I'm gonna park it in the lane next to yours to help you out. You seem really nice and I wanna buy you some Starbucks and introduce you to my fave baristas, I think you'll like them. I also wanna get the chance to actually let you know that you can hit me up anytime you need advice or just a friendly person to talk to, I got chu back buddy. You're doing a great job, keep up the good work!

Said TM would hate working at my store. Our electronics TMs have to zone toys.
Most stores will make electronics zone and reshop the areas nearby. We dont. She just doesn't see how easy she has it. So lazy.

Last edited:
To those GSTLs/GSAs: why you allow this one TM to continue to get away with calling out ALL THE TIME is beyond me. Said TM picked up somebody's early shift yesterday and showed up yet didn't come in for her scheduled later shift and not one of you said a thing. It's exhausting seeing this continue to happen. Her attendance is terrible and yet she's still there. And I'm not the only TM who notices this.

TTO (aforementioned) TM: Get your shit together.

TOTM: Just because you're the queen of electronics doesn't give you the right to tell me what to do. I was going through the CAF in the back that's loaded with a month's worth of cosmetics backstock that never gets done, and the other TM came over to help me. Telling me that we have "real" AP now, and saying that you're going to tell them about us standing around in the back, doesn't earn you any favors. We weren't doing anything wrong. And if I get called for a coaching because of this, you will pay dearly.

To that one temp etl, ugh, go back to where you came from. You're not my etlllll *whiny voice*

I sound like a kid with a new step mom haha

To the Hardlines team- What the fuck happened to all the holsters? We've only been using mydevices for about 9 months and we've already lost almost all of them.
I just told the hrtm if she didn't order some I would. I'm thinking of offering my services to match them to the device...

To several TMs today:
1) I hope you get your act together soon. You're new but you're making some pretty bad mistakes even with Target "training." Putting dairy and freezer pulls on the same vehicle (and not in freezer)? Using a green rack from the ambient room for HBA pulls? I don't know you at all but I don't want you to be fired.

2) Thanks for the talk about how flow needs to FIFO dry grocery because of the outdated product you found while working capacity change over there. Don't get your hopes up.

3) Stay all day to help finish truck no problem. Come in on your day off to help backroom, sure. Get scheduled instocks a few days for the capacity change blitz and you refuse to do it. You're a good worker but I am really trying not to hate you for fucking things over.

To that new softlines team member: I held the door open for you(like a gentleman) the other day, and you didn't say thank you. Today, you were in too much of a hurry to hold it open for me when I was heading to clock out. Cool. Know what else is cool? I can see the cottage cheese you have crammed in your khakis, flaunting your obesity as if it were desirable. It's not. It looks like your ass was pounded by a hail storm or you bent over at a driving range and made a lot of people's day.

Know what else is cool? I can see the cottage cheese you have crammed in your khakis, flaunting your obesity as if it were desirable. It's not. It looks like your ass was pounded by a hail storm or you bent over at a driving range and made a lot of people's day.
We have a TM who wears khaki leggings, which wouldn't be an issue if her shirts were actually long enough to cover her ass & upper thighs. Why do I say this? Because from the front, Joe Camel ain't got nothing on her!!! It's disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back