To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the previously mention SrTL-Hardlines who is leaving Target: I really hope that you were wrong when you said the new GSTL is taking your place in Hardlines (not as a SrTL, but still).

To those of you who call out regularly on the weekends.
Just change your damned availability so we can hire people who want to show up for their shifts.
It's bad enough that they schedule us 2 or 3 people less than we need but with you calling out ...
I pretty much want to go over to your house and set your car on fire.

To our guy in receiving, I'm sorry I didn't get your desperate signal to quit doing the 'Pinky and Brain' routine that we usually do.
The new ETL standing off to one side obviously didn't get it, had no idea what the hell was going on and didn't find it funny.
What I'm most sorry for was bailing on you and leaving it for you to explain the whole thing.
Very uncool.

... are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Just change your damned availability so we can hire people who want to show up for their shifts.
It's bad enough that they schedule us 2 or 3 people less than we need but with you calling out ...

We're required to have full weekend availability at my store...it really stinks when people call out. I guess they figure that their life is wayyyy more important than Target. What irks me is that these people seem to be the ones that get promotions or more hours scheduled to them when we have to slash hours. *sigh*

...and if they DO try to change their availability, either it'll be denied or their hrs will drop (thanx to MAX).
So, no, ain't gonna happen.

yeah we have this happen so much, especially the Saturday closer in PL. I know closing Saturday's are rough but really at least you get to go home at 9:30 and not have to do ad scan.
:angry: :facepalm: :angry3:

To my ETL-HR: Thank you for requisitioning cold beverages for all the closing TMs. You may be clueless when it comes to most things, but there's a reason why you're everyone's favorite LOD.

To my STL thanks for taking over the store and being a brand person and still have everyone one work hard. It proves you can run a store without being a a-hole to all your employees.But did you have to leave me a GTC in the restroom when you told me there was paper on the floor? -_- lol

to the store management-how the hell are we 200 hours over payroll for the month when it is just the 10th?

to my TL-thank you so much for giving up 2 hours off your schedule so I can go in for 2 hours tomorrow to try and get a handle on the mountain that is rewraps/retags

to the GS tm-please, please, please come and be the third fitting room operator. With you and I working together I can almost guarantee we can get and keep the fitting room brand...no matter how useless the other operator is.

to the new TM's- don't try and BS me...I see through it and really it only diminishes my view of you.

Working in the morning means working before 12 p.m. not before 7 a.m. So, when ask am I now working mornings, yes, as I have been coming at 7 for quite some time now. (And don't give me that puzzled look when I said 7 is still considered as morning.)

GTC cards to etl-sl & sl tm's who worked out 11 carts of softlines reshop on Sunday. Also, gtc to the 2 pricing tm's who came in to help out with all the mess.

To my STL thanks for taking over the store and being a brand person and still have everyone one work hard. It proves you can run a store without being a a-hole to all your employees.But did you have to leave me a GTC in the restroom when you told me there was paper on the floor? -_- lol

My old STL did something like that when I brought in a round of carts lol. I had maybe 15 on the pusher and the GTC read "thanks for being safe with the cart pusher" I actually laughed in his face lol.

Dear new girl who I'm trying to train with the PDA. Just because we are on the salesfloor without supervision, does not mean you have permission to chat with other team members. Especially not while I'm trying to show you how to work a PDA. You may not care that we have other things to do than 'chat' for ten minutes with the 'cute' boy at Electronics, but I'd like to finish on-time so my GSA doesn't 'coach' me on how to be more productive. K thanks. =p

When Spot slashes payroll like it's nobody's business, you could have the bare minimum scheduled every day and still be way over.

And if you miss sales by a grand or so every day it gets progressively worse and worse.

to all of the tm's coming into TSC when I was tackling that mountain of rewraps....thank you for stating the obvious...yup that is a lot of stuff.
to the tm who started on that mountain....you rock!!! I was/am a bit worried about you doing the job because of your attitude hopefully you have decided to take the job seriously.
to the ETL who suggested I go into TSC so no one would be tempted to take me off task...THANK YOU!! I don't think I could have done what I did do at the fitting room.
to all of the softlines TM's working the next two days (i have the next two days off)please, please, please don't pile crap back into that cart of rewraps. PLEASE, FRO's, PLEASE try and get the rest of the rewraps done...it isn't that much but if we don't keep on it it will become overwhelming again.
to that one TM...what the heck is up? why are you so hostile to me? even the Tl's are noticing.

And if you miss sales by a grand or so every day it gets progressively worse and worse.

the thing is we are hitting or surpassing monthly goals...I tell the guests that I don't understand the clearance algorithm and I really think I don't get the sales/hours algorithm. It also bugs me that softlines is surpassing it's goals but we are the first ones that hours are cut from....it's like biting the hand that feeds you.

To the new APL. Thankyou for listening to me when I told you this woman was about to steal. I look forward to our interview soon.

To the ETL that gave me my job in the first place... Im glad that you made STL! Take me with you... and if you dont... Ill follow you anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back