To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOVML: I just...*sigh* I joke a lot about hating people, but usually I don't mean it. When I say I hate you, though, I more than mean it. Your face gives me unexplainable rage. So today, when approximately 5 seconds after a fellow TM told me that you tried to force her to put away everything from the endcap you just destroyed by saying "I'm a TL so you have to do it" (fellow TM laughed in VML's face and walked away), you made ME put everything away because I'm a brand TM, thus I "belong" to you, I got pissed. I got MORE pissed when you told me to clear off and clean the cosmetics 3 section focal so you could set it, and then left me with 3.5 vehicles of product to push and set all by myself because you had better things to be doing. FIGHT ME.

TTOETLAP: I still love you. You've had a rough week, but you're still bae, so don't even worry about that.

TTOSLTeam: ou guys got shit on so much today by that damn VML, and I am so sorry for the way she treats you all.

And finally...

TTOSFETL: WHAT THE FUCK. I asked you if you could speak to the ETL-LOG because she brushes me off whenever I talk about flow, and it's getting so bad that they pushed yellow mascaras onto a hook of a DIFFERENT BRAND that already had black mascaras on it. You told me that unless I had a solution or was willing to come in at 4am to train them on how to push cosmetics, then there was nothing you could do. What?! You could, idk, talk to that ETL about maybe getting her to HOLD HER TEAM ACCOUNTABLE MAYBE.

TToSBTM: sweetie, you know I love the pants off you, but DEAR GOD, you literally missed 50% of the closing tasks. you didn't even take out a single trash can. you didn't even pull any pastries. I think you did dishes. that may have been it. swear to fuzzy little pandas, if you do that to me again, I will string you up as a festive holiday decoration. and feed you stale pastries. preferably covered in flies from leftover trash. come onnnnnnn

TToOtherSBTM: oh honey. mocha isn't supposed to have the consistency of water. I nearly ruined a guest's drink with the bottle of mocha drizzle today. I don't know how in the heck you manage to make the mocha wrong, but every time you do it, it's exactly the same. I hate making mocha, but I will gladly mix it all myself if it means not having to deal with that again.
Oh HELL no.....
Any one who didn't pull pastries would be locked in the freezer until every piece was pulled WITHOUT a jacket or gloves.
Mixing mocha with a full brew's worth of water?

Someone please tell the TL at my store when he is not LOD to kindly fuck out of market.

TTOSeasonalTM - Today was your first day on the floor and you managed to make enemies with just about every person, Team Members and Guests alike, that you came into contact with, myself included. You're rude and think you know everything, but after we noticed you struggling severely trying to find a location and tried to help you, you acted as if you already know what to do, and gave remarks like "I'm not stupid!" before throwing the merchandise onto the shelf. Just when I thought you couldn't be anymore unprofessional, you were VERY rude to a Guest that YOU approached first! I'm sincerely astonished she didn't ask for an LOD. I really hope that I'm not your trainer again when you come back, or that you stop acting like a hot shot and being arrogant to everyone you encounter.

TTSameSeasonalTM: You got your head out of your ass and calmed down just enough for me to not kill you today. Still don't like you, but you were nicer to us all than yesterday and you've picked up on locations pretty quick... I'm watching you.

If you call people you aren't pleased with "honey" and "sweetie" what do you call people you are ticked off with? :)

lol. one of my fellow baristas is rubbing off on us... she came in from day one calling everyone 'dear' and 'babe' and 'hun' and while it bothered me at first I've gotten used to it, and now I can't stop doing it myself. neither can any of the rest of us. it's a little awkward.

So there is a store in my hometown that I really did not want to work at. It is dark, dreary, poorly stocked, and the tms are rude and unfriendly. I was excited to be offered in a job in a better, higher volume store in the next town over. Our stores are about 10 minutes away from each other so we frequently check their store for items and vice versa. I have two rants about tms from that store.
1) Three tms calling at once from your store is unacceptable. I've got each of you looking for different stuff. This should not happen. At my store, we only call other stores at guest service. Extremely rarely we will do so from the fitting room.
2) TTO softlines tm from this store: You called looking for a pair of a shoes for a guest. No problem at all, always happy to help, but PLEASE call prepared with a dpci# or at the very least the shoe brand and name of the shoe. Instead you said weeeell, "it has a one inch heel, and its black with silver...." That does NOT help me.

Once I had a female tm call and identify herself as being from this store. I realized too late that it was the store's STL. I would've loved to tell her how much her tms have to learn lol.

To that tm : you were able to piss off every tl and etl in the store !
You are a flow tm as of august , and was given hours in other departments for the past few months but you didn't do your job ...
You dissed the only tl who could have given shifts to you !
Well , the look on your face when you saw you latest schedule (15 hrs ) was priceless ...
And you have open availability , that should give you a hint !
Don't bite the hand that feeds you ..

To my tl : thanks for the extra break you gave me yesterday , my mom is in poor health and lives on a different continent , I needed 5 mn to put myself together ..

I had a newbie ask what to do with some trash he found either in a cart, or on the salesfloor. They were two, empty, ice cream cups. He asked me what to do with them, expect he said it like this, "Uh, so like, what do I do with this kind of stuff." I told him, "It's garbage, just throw it away." He proceeded to just leave it on my counter at guest service, despite the massive trashcan I have, with some other garbage, after leaving his stray cart filled with tags and fixtures I'm assuming he also didn't know what to do with and was too lazy to find out.

I hate that, "someone else will do it" mentality. It's completely mindless.

Aww now I feel bad... I'm new and I had a cart of stuff that was in the wrong section I didn't have time to put back during my 4x4 yesterday because I just started and they were scheduling training hours the last couple of weeks, and there was some trash in there I had grabbed, and I just left the cart with guest services to be sorted for re-shop cause I didn't have time.

My store loves to let me walk to my car alone at night, cause everyone else parks beside the building not in the designated area. I always tell them when I get mugged/raped/killed I've texted my husband names of managers and they will be sued along with the company....guess who still doesn't give a flying fuck?
I'm new and I really liked this about my store actually. I've only closed one night, but one of the guys waited around for me to get my stuff because we aren't supposed to walk out alone. And he's super cute...

I had a newbie ask what to do with some trash he found either in a cart, or on the salesfloor. They were two, empty, ice cream cups. He asked me what to do with them, expect he said it like this, "Uh, so like, what do I do with this kind of stuff." I told him, "It's garbage, just throw it away." He proceeded to just leave it on my counter at guest service, despite the massive trashcan I have, with some other garbage, after leaving his stray cart filled with tags and fixtures I'm assuming he also didn't know what to do with and was too lazy to find out.

I hate that, "someone else will do it" mentality. It's completely mindless.
Oh, don't even get me started on the "oh, X will do it" crap! I'm so tired of going in and having a pile of crap to "fix" because"tgtcpht knows how to do it..."

TTOLOD if you are going to tell a TM to hold a high-demand 50% off cartwheel toy for a guest, follow up! That guest drove over an hour after dark with 2 babies and we did not have the item. She was so upset she was shaking and crying. If you would have been here I probably would have said something to you that would have cost me my job.

TTOTM I don't know how you still work here. I went on my break and lunch and when I came back you were in the same spot I left you in both times. When I'm with you, you still just wander around and text. You are the most useless person I have ever worked with.

TTOLOD if you are going to tell a TM to hold a high-demand 50% off cartwheel toy for a guest, follow up! That guest drove over an hour after dark with 2 babies and we did not have the item. She was so upset she was shaking and crying. If you would have been here I probably would have said something to you that would have cost me my job.

What did you end up doing for this customer?

TToTM

I've taken to calling you mom and we got hired the same day and I'm super fond of you. I hope you enjoy that vanilla bean ice cream you picked out from the bag I bought (to everyone reading- there are some 14oz ice cream cups 40% off today is the last day hurry while you can!!) because you work two jobs as a single mom and I'll be damned if you don't deserve a lil tub of ice cream every now and then.

TToGSA- Once again you've proven yourself to be my absolute favourite person to work with. You respect my intense dislike of being a cashier for extended periods of time (says the person hired on as a cashier) and find things for me to do off the register. You also seem to be pretty aware of my stupidly low self esteem because for everything that I do for you, you praise me like I just saved your life.

I've also come to the realisation that I actually do work twice as hard for you and the SrTL when he's on GSTL duty. You both support me when I request to get off the register and do what I do best and in turn I work my hardest to get everything done with the time I'm given. I seriously appreciate it.

What did you end up doing for this customer?
First, I sincerely apologized because I really felt bad for her. Then I offered 2 options I could think of . She could pick A comparable toy and I'd give her 50% off or she could buy the trampoline at half off when and IF we got more in by Christmas. I asked her if she had an idea and she did not. She really wanted the trampoline so I just did a $25.00 gift card. (With LOD approval) I know which ETL caused the whole mess. Should I talk to them about it or let it go?

TTOTM: The gsa asked for a dpci in pfresh. I was all the way in the backroom and said so on the walkie but nobody responded so I walked to market. There you stood, 10 feet from the item with a walkie on your hip and an apparent sudden hearing problem. You suck bigtime.

First, I sincerely apologized because I really felt bad for her. Then I offered 2 options I could think of . She could pick A comparable toy and I'd give her 50% off or she could buy the trampoline at half off when and IF we got more in by Christmas. I asked her if she had an idea and she did not. She really wanted the trampoline so I just did a $25.00 gift card. (With LOD approval) I know which ETL caused the whole mess. Should I talk to them about it or let it go?

If the ETL that caused this, is aware of the situation, I wouldn't bring it up. Chances are they know they messed up and probably feel really bad about a poor judgement decision.

TTOTL: I know you've said that's "just how you talk" when it seems like you're being rude to everyone but I think you'd realize if everyone else thinks you're being rude that maybe, just maybe, you should change your tone from time to time? I really don't enjoy feeling like I've done something wrong when working in your department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back