To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOETL: You replaced my ETL-GE that I really liked and even though you were new to Target, I gave you a chance. You surprised me when we first met and you showed genuine interest in my work center and continued to try and understand what challenges I've had throughout my time in Starbucks. Then one of my TM's injury from a year ago flared up again and was put on heavy restrictions and your true colors came out. I overheard you telling the HR team that you felt my TM was faking her injury that she has had for over a year and asked what the "policy" is in order to "call out her BS". You don't know my team, you've been here for a month and I will go down fighting if you try and tarnish her reputation and hard work that she has displayed her entire time as a TM. Now I know what I always knew, you are not to be trusted and I will continue to form an umbrella around my team since clearly you have no idea what you're doing.

TTOHRTM: While I appreciate almost an entire week of only SFS shifts, whyy do they all start at random times? That's gonna make me a little crazy.

TTOETL-HR: I'm trying to decide how I feel about you. You seem cool so far.

TTOTL: THANK YOU for stepping up and volunteering to talk to the ETL when I brought a potential issue to your attention. You're usually pretty passive about stuff like this so thanks.

You're awesome and I'm really glad to work under you. Although you give me serious headaches sometimes with the crazy things you have me doing from time to time, there's nobody else I'd rather work for. Thanks for the recognition the other day! *fist-bump*
I've been lucky with both ETL's I've had, and feel the same way. My boss may or may not have forgotten to lock a door while closing in the last month or two, and if he had been fired for it it would have been the final thing stopping me from jumping ship.

To that one team member I know you dislike me but that does not mean go out of your way and act like you are better than me and please treat me like a human being.

To that one GSA: Again, what part of "give to GSTL" do you think "this is receiving's problem, right?" Because its not mine. It's the GSTL's problem to figure out those cards.

Also stop talking so much. You have an annoying voice and seem to think everything is an urgent problem for other people to take care of for you.

To my new etls, I.... like you guys. I loved my og etl softlines/salesfloor, but I've never had feelings this positive about more than one etl at the same time lol.

giphy.gif

*whispers* I'm still looking for a job, though.

to the etl-hr and softlines TLs who listened to me (and at least one other TM who followed up and reiterated the things I said) and took my concerns to the vml, thaaank you! Everyone's saying she's better to work with now.

TTOTM: Dude, every time I say something you don't have to remind "THAT IS NOT SOMETHING A TEAM LEAD WOULD SAY" Dude shut the fuck up. Me and the LOD's talk worse than this but I have to watch my mouth when I'm around you because I know you talk shit. And I'm not a Team Lead, not yet. I've been avoiding talking to you, because you keep saying I will never be a team lead.

PS: The GSTL doesn't like you. You will never be a team lead. You work okay, but you have a horrible attitude. Your blood will boil if I tell you I'm on the list to be sent to interviews and you're not.

To that planogram team lead, the signing team members are technically your people too so why do you seem to treat them differently then the plano folks? I was helping them set halloween and you were unreasonably nasty and bitchy to the signing people the entire time. It almost seemed like you were trying to provoke them.
It's pretty fucking stupid to treat them so badly and then demand that they give you an info sign whenever it's convenient for you

TTOMallGuard: STFU AND STOP CALLING ME ON MY PERSONAL FUCKING PHONE!!!!!
Yes, I get that you need to talk to someone at the store, but how about you walk your fat ass into the store, or maybe call the fucking store number rather than calling me 5 TIMES (!) ON MY ONLY DAY OFF, even after I told you this was my personal cell phone!

TTOMallGuard: STFU AND STOP CALLING ME ON MY PERSONAL FUCKING PHONE!!!!!
Yes, I get that you need to talk to someone at the store, but how about you walk your fat ass into the store, or maybe call the fucking store number rather than calling me 5 TIMES (!) ON MY ONLY DAY OFF, even after I told you this was my personal cell phone!

That is a call to his boss. one call, "ok sorry. I will call the store." but five? Yeah, no.

TToETL-GE

How dare you get upset at me for creating 5 carts of toys while I was zoning. What the fuck did you expect when you asked me to deep zone, making sure I grab all the stuff in the back of the shelves that doesn't belong. I wish you would have told me to my face instead of bitching about me to another TM, who came to warn me you're talking shit and backed me up. The look on your face was priceless when I told you I finished. All 5. In 30 minutes. Fuck your fake ass high-five and good job though, I'm starting to see why the front end doesn't like you.

TToGSTL

*Dreamy sigh* You continue to make my nights bearable. Our little chats when you close the registers up at electronics are always so pleasant and I'm always smiling around you. I also appreciate you humouring me and letting me touch your hair whenever I ask. Fuck man hair that soft should be illegal.

I'm really not sure how much more I can take at Target, and honestly I wish I could tell you how I feel so I could know whether to stick around to see you more if I have a chance, or just jump ship since my mom is still offering me a full time job with her.

Last edited:
TToET-GE

How dare you get upset at me for creating 5 carts of toys while I was zoning. What the fuck did you expect when you asked me to deep zone, making sure I grab all the stuff in the back of the shelves that doesn't belong.
That pisses me off so much when they do that. One time an LOD got mad at me during inventory prep when I grabbed a tub for backstock when I was super zoning a hideously overpushed set of aisles in domestics.

To the GE and the GSTL, nice try attempting to coach one of the best GSAs for leaving early too much when you both knew perfectly well that he was ASKED to leave because he was on the overtime report and the other days you mentioned he wasn't even scheduled and wasn't THERE. He told me you even tried to hide the grid from him when you were explaining the days.
I know he's not lying by the way. This GSA doesn't do petty stuff like that and he's also one of the hardest working people in the front end so him leaving early all the time on purpose is bullshit.
Both of you are sketchy cunts. It made me so happy when he called the hotline on the both of you. Hope the two of you end up in the unemployment line soon ♡♡♡

To that one ETL: I appreciate that you cared enough to set the line for me, but you did it wrong and I had to re-arrange everything so overnight wouldn't bitch about it.

To the leadership team: What were you thinking when you hired the current group of cart attendants?

TTOHR: Did you forget when we reverted back to regular hours (normally 10) that Friday we were open till 11? There was no one scheduled past 10 except GSA.. no cashiers.. no service desk. And this was her first solo shift. Better yet.. are you f*cking high or something when you do our schedule? The entire schedule is a cluster f*ck. We need people during the evening and afternoons because if you haven't noticed.. there's a soccer field across the street and BOTH an elementry and high school down the street a mile away. o_Oo_Oo_O:mad::mad::eek:

TTOHR: Did you forget when we reverted back to regular hours (normally 10) that Friday we were open till 11? There was no one scheduled past 10 except GSA.. no cashiers.. no service desk. And this was her first solo shift. Better yet.. are you f*cking high or something when you do our schedule? The entire schedule is a cluster f*ck. We need people during the evening and afternoons because if you haven't noticed.. there's a soccer field across the street and BOTH an elementry and high school down the street a mile away. o_Oo_Oo_O:mad::mad::eek:

Sounds normal to me.. No Sbux opener? Happens every week, No closing cashiers at least once a month. No backroom opener? Yep they cut that shift to save hours forgetting POGs and In Stocks batches need to be pulled. Oops! Forgot the cash office, yeah she went on vacation and they forgot the person who covers is on LOA so no one to count the money!

Sounds normal to me.. No Sbux opener? Happens every week, No closing cashiers at least once a month. No backroom opener? Yep they cut that shift to save hours forgetting POGs and In Stocks batches need to be pulled. Oops! Forgot the cash office, yeah she went on vacation and they forgot the person who covers is on LOA so no one to count the money!

Had one guest who b*tched on how we had no one on the sales floor.. it's like sorry.. our STL doesn't schedule anyone on the floor till 10am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back