To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: How in the world could you call me the correct name one minute and then literally 2 seconds later call me by the wrong name?

I mean, I know of plenty of people that are bad with names, but in this particular moment, I was pretty much standing right in front of you, where you could see my name tag clear as daylight.

And you wonder why you can never get my attention...:confused:

You can thank P&G deals with Target. They're the worst. Send that crap to Costco. We are not Costco.

And stop sending sales planners for those stupid pallets when we are not allowed to have pallets on the floor!

Cause POG will set it cause they have to then an ETL sees it, kills it but does not break any ties for it and I have shoot Rigs for it. Stop it!!!!!

We're supposed to clean out the refrigerators weekly, anything left in them is tossed- supposedly.

I found moldy slimy shit in there today that I KNOW has been in there for months. Wait, what's my point?

I dunno, it was a shit night and it's late.

We're supposed to clean out the refrigerators weekly, anything left in them is tossed- supposedly.

I found moldy slimy shit in there today that I KNOW has been in there for months. Wait, what's my point?

I dunno, it was a shit night and it's late.
I have to leave a note on food I bring in on the weekly clean out day. I'll bring it in at 7 am put it in the fridge without a note, come back for lunch and its all tossed out. Oh lord, that made me mad. I just brought it in THAT day. Lol So now, I always leave a note.

I have to leave a note on food I bring in on the weekly clean out day. I'll bring it in at 7 am put it in the fridge without a note, come back for lunch and its all tossed out. Oh lord, that made me mad. I just brought it in THAT day. Lol So now, I always leave a note.
We have two refrigerators, so they usually do one per week. Don't want your food tossed? Put it in the other fridge. Although once they cleaned out the wrong one...

We have two refrigerators, so they usually do one per week. Don't want your food tossed? Put it in the other fridge. Although once they cleaned out the wrong one...

We have of days of week stickers. Yesterday and earlier is trash. NO EXCEPTIONS.

TTOTM: You're a very sweet lady, you are, but it is so not your job to do basket runs while you're on a lane, especially if you have guests waiting...

Is Saturday outside of your availability? Did you request today off?

If none of the above, um, do your job FFS.

It is not, but I also had plans that I had to cancel. I put my shift up on the board.

Sit yo ass down girl and lemme vent

It is not, but I also had plans that I had to cancel. I put my shift up on the board.

Sit yo ass down girl and lemme vent
LOL okay, vent.

I get it but if you didn't request off, there's not a lot you can do if no one picks up the shift.

Would have been better to NOT let anyone know you needed off, then make a lot of unnecessary bathroom trips Friday and call in sick Sat.

LOL okay, vent.

I get it but if you didn't request off, there's not a lot you can do if no one picks up the shift.

Would have been better to NOT let anyone know you needed off, then make a lot of unnecessary bathroom trips Friday and call in sick Sat.

giphy.gif

TTOLOD: Just because I'm not a TL or ETL and don't want to be, doesn't mean I'm stupid. You were right next to me when you heard me ask the HLTM to hold 10 of an item and you got all panicky like "doglover, what are we holding 10 of?" Picture frames, dude. Picture frames for a guest from our sister store. I wouldn't hold 10 of a hot item, an electronic, etc. Actually we wound up holding 14 picture frames for this guest. They're just picture frames.

TTOTM: You're a very sweet lady, you are, but it is so not your job to do basket runs while you're on a lane, especially if you have guests waiting...

At my store if we have NO guests they hate us just standing there so we have to Zone or pick up baskets, if we don't they literally come up to us and ask us why we are not moving around, but that is only if we have no guests

TTOTM: I warned you and our other buddy TM that if you guys kept applying with each other for Red Cards and letting your friends use your discounts in our own store, you'll get canned. Guess it was too scary to believe, but now there are two openings for cashier.

TTOTM: I warned you and our other buddy TM that if you guys kept applying with each other for Red Cards and letting your friends use your discounts in our own store, you'll get canned. Guess it was too scary to believe, but now there are two openings for cashier.
question: if i have a friend/relative that i legitimately sign up for the RC (once, not multiple times) thats ok right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back