To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one FA TM who had been giving away free food, taking extended 15's and leaving closing duties for the opener... I can't wait until they actually fire your ass. You've racked up way too many call outs and having mommy come to the store and bitch out the LOD isn't gonna save you this time. Peace ☺️

Also, forever hating on that one etl that will barely ever answer my call button and when she does she decides to stop helping, get on the line, and order drinks for herself and etl friends. Thanks, you're incredibly rude.

TTOTM: Wow really you made a list of people you don't like at work ... what are you 7 years old if you don't like us GTFO. Not a single person will miss you and your long over time breaks you take.

to that one GSTL at the other store that didn't want me....boy, why are you giving me/us the stink eye? It's not like I haven't known you since you were a little peon in high school

while the new store isn't as cliquish as the old one...why does there have to be cliques at all?

I am probably the only one who is liking the mytime roll out....I am scheduled for 39+ a smidge hours......may be able to pay my bills all by myself now...lol

TTOETL/LOD: sorry it doesn't quite fit in your priority list, but YES, the pharmacist being over 15 minutes late IS A CRISIS. Imagine if you didn't have anyone at the front lanes for that amount of time, and add the severity of people's LIVES. Okay, I'm being dramatic, nothing that bad happened the three times this has happened with a floater, but get a sense of urgency damnit!!!
Ummm....yeah, this is a MAJOR deal!!! Then again, pharmacy is the "red-headed stepchild" at most stores so they really couldn't care less.

To that one GSA: It's great that you're enthusiastic about Red Cards, but DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO FREAKING LOUD ON THE WALKIE? I had to turn my volume down because I was worried my ears would bleed.

To that one ETL that just recently got a sudden transfer - so long, don't let the door hit you on the way out! Now, if only we could get back some of the the people that you were personally responsible for running out of the door screaming into the night.....

Hey, I was one of them and personally I wasn't screaming. Maybe laughing hysterically but definitely no screaming:D.

To that one newly promoted TL...we all know who you did to get that spot...stop acting like you earned it.

To the STL the other night...saying that the next person who gets a red card would get to leave 15 minutes before close may sound like a good idea in your head, but I'd probably stop asking at that point so I would be able to stay longer. With the shape the store was in, I would've lost out on that extra hour we were there for.

Oh! I didn't think about the FF part...and I definitely had no idea school supplies were eligible. I miss having parents coming in and asking for help off of a list, that way if they're also looking for folders or something, I can suggest ones that kids would like.

To that one TM: I'm more than willing to give you a hand if you need assistance, but I can't babysit you the whole time. I'm not the TL and I have my own area in which to work.

To someone on the plano team: I may just be a lowly hardlines TM, but even I figured out that you fake tied in one of the most PITA aisles in the store to maintain.

To whoever does the 4x4 in the above mentioned aisle tomorrow: You're welcome.

to that one ETL:

Look I know when you are the LOD I have to do what you decide in a situation but when I am learning a New area of the store try to cut me some slack, and don't just assume something was fighting when I was just asking the other Team member for assistance try to find out what happened. If I Yelled at you like that Id be fired... you are crazy and I have no respect for you was a person. if you EVER speak that way to me again I promise you I will report it to HR and I WILL make sure there is an investigation. :Rant over:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back