To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: When I told you that I cannot put your TM numbers in because you were paying with your normal bank card, do not then proceed to tell me what I need to do in order to put your numbers in on the POS. *I* am telling *you* why you cannot use your discount. smdh Newbs.

Ttttms: if you behave like chuckleheaded nitwits on tonight, the last overnight, I will kill you. I will backstock your body under the pallet of Turkey in the freezer or maybe the ribs. Nobody will much miss you either. Also stop trying to cut corners or just purposely set things wrong. It's not making you look any better to anyone. Would you like to be replaced by a seasonal tm?

To everyone who called out on Halloween: Kindly engage in sexual relations with yourselves. Also, please quit or get fired so we can replace you with people who will actually work their shifts because they need the money.

Yes, over 20 called out or NCNS on Saturday, and almost 20 on Sunday. Dang, had an extra hour of sleep on Sunday.

TTOETL: Listen, I get it. Holding people accountable is hard. But when the new directives say to do a 4x4 in cosmetics every Tuesday, you need to 1) assign someone to all 7 aisles and 2) make sure they DO those aisles. You only ever assign the first two aisles, and the aisles are never done.

TTOTM: Thank you for hanging up on that woman who was demanding I shop for her. I would've probably just kept listening to her ramble on the phone had you not pressed the disconnect button. Bless your soul.

TTOReturningTM: I missed you so much! God, I can't wait for you to return to me.

TTOTM

I know you thought you were being sneaky by putting that hand basket full of cosmetics reshop with the backstock, but I can spot bs a mile away... So guess what I set aside to put with your autofill pull tomorrow...

TTOTM

Please, for the love everything that is holy, stop chewing on that dead marker up at the front desk when no one is looking! Its gross, and is probably not good for you!

TTOETL-LOG: I hate you. Yet AGAIN the backroom put together a CAF for cosmetics, and YET AGAIN, it was all stuff I had put as backstock over the last few weeks. When I told you, your response was that it's my fault for overwhelming them. You said that every time a hand basket gets filled to give it directly to a BRTM and tell them to backstock it immediately.

When I tried to hand the basket off and ASKED your TL in charge of the back to take care of it, he literally told me that the day he touched it would be the day hell froze over. Now there's a full tub of backstock, brought back basket by basket, that they are refusing to do and will ABSOLUTELY be back out on a "CAF" again tomorrow.

DO YOUR JOB. Hold your team accountable.

When I tried to hand the basket off and ASKED your TL in charge of the back to take care of it, he literally told me that the day he touched it would be the day hell froze over. Now there's a full tub of backstock, brought back basket by basket, that they are refusing to do and will ABSOLUTELY be back out on a "CAF" again tomorrow.

I'd knock him on his a$$, sit on him & paint him up like a Kachina doll.
"Backstock THIS, bitch."

I'd knock him on his a$$, sit on him & paint him up like a Kachina doll.
"Backstock THIS, bitch."

Reeeaaaallllyyyyy wish I could. So done with that whole team. Everyone under that one ETL gets away with messing everything up and nothing happens. They overpush too many of a type of mascara? Must be my fault that the numbers are off.

Grrrrrrrrrr.

Ttttms: if you behave like chuckleheaded nitwits on tonight, the last overnight, I will kill you. I will backstock your body under the pallet of Turkey in the freezer or maybe the ribs. Nobody will much miss you either. Also stop trying to cut corners or just purposely set things wrong. It's not making you look any better to anyone. Would you like to be replaced by a seasonal tm?

You mean like this?

Attachments

• InstagramCapture_48f5d24f-b58c-4d8a-9f18-2bf6de46714e.jpg
    InstagramCapture_48f5d24f-b58c-4d8a-9f18-2bf6de46714e.jpg
    797.2 KB · Views: 77
Or like this? This the overnight brilliance I deal with on a daily basis, but "They know better." My ass they do.

Attachments

• WP_20150930_09_57_07_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150930_09_57_07_Pro.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 76
TTOETL-LOG: I hate you. Yet AGAIN the backroom put together a CAF for cosmetics, and YET AGAIN, it was all stuff I had put as backstock over the last few weeks. When I told you, your response was that it's my fault for overwhelming them. You said that every time a hand basket gets filled to give it directly to a BRTM and tell them to backstock it immediately.

Ugh. I'm dealing with so much of this right now. As a newbie I feel like I'm drowning in cosmetics. Not good:(

Or like this? This the overnight brilliance I deal with on a daily basis, but "They know better." My ass they do.
Omg stuff like this is why I hate working sales floor and asked to zone, or do anything "Target". Man, I'm just not feeling it anymore. The whole operation is a damn joke. Blarg!

Omg stuff like this is why I hate working sales floor and asked to zone, or do anything "Target". Man, I'm just not feeling it anymore. The whole operation is a damn joke. Blarg!

Those two pics are mild of the stuff I see everyday. My attitude is hellish and this is why. Now they want us to get serious about 4x4 and I am like "Oh Fuck No!"

To that one vml, heard you had a lot to say about me in the press store the other day, bitch, what's good?
(Nicki minaj vs Miley Cyrus reference btw)

No one likes you as a person or as a fricking team member. You're saying an entire team is trash and "you don't even go here." You're allowed to talk shit once you've worked softlines for real. You can talk shit when you can tell me what a caf is. You can talk shit once you've tried to close the whole dept alone while being pulled for backup constantly.You can talk shit once anyone can see that you've done anything.

*opens glassdoor.com*

To that one vml, heard you had a lot to say about me in the press store the other day, bitch, what's good?
(Nicki minaj vs Miley Cyrus reference btw)

No one likes you as a person or as a fricking team member. You're saying an entire team is trash and "you don't even go here." You're allowed to talk shit once you've worked softlines for real. You can talk shit when you can tell me what a caf is. You can talk shit once you've tried to close the whole dept alone while being pulled for backup constantly.You can talk shit once anyone can see that you've done anything.

*opens glassdoor.com*
*drops the mike & walks away

TTOTM: I have no idea why you take upwards of three and four breaks on a four hour shift. It's really annoying to have to tell the GSTL I have no clue where you are because you've decided to walk around and turn off your light for no reason... why you're still working here is a mystery.

TTOTM: I have no idea why you take upwards of three and four breaks on a four hour shift. It's really annoying to have to tell the GSTL I have no clue where you are because you've decided to walk around and turn off your light for no reason... why you're still working here is a mystery.
We have a disappearing GSA lol.

To those team members I was working with on a dairy pallet: thank you so much for moving at the pace of a snail going uphill and going EVEN SLOWER when our ETL told us we had ten minutes left to finish it. I really appreciate being the only one making an effort. I truly do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back