To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the Target Mobile Kiosk employee who ruined my 2 attachments and ESP yesterday, and has constantly been butting into my sales and giving guests mis-information about sales floor issues; there is a special place in hell reserved for you. Keep it up, and my ETL-GE will see that you get there faster.

I hate this one TME with a passion. Whats worse is that they dont sell crap but then ruin my attachments and ESPs. They always try to help guests but dont know anything so they end up asking me...

Guest: "Sir where are the irons?
TME: " Hey, @#$@#$ where are irons?"
Me: Clearly annoyed. "Its over there."

They flirt with any cute little thing that comes by. Annoys me to no end.

We must have their brother at my store.
To the TME who sold a kid a game: you sold it to him in the wrong format so it didn't work with his gameboy; you almost BROKE his GB trying to force it in; he bought it with money he'd earned mowing lawns; we didn't carry that game in his format so we wound up having to take it back & defecting it out. It was worth it since he was in tears at the prospect of being stuck with a game he couldn't use but you don't have ANY business making sales like that.
Imbecile. :mad:

OMG YES. Me & my Electronics brand have HAD IT with him!! I'm SO SO SO close to telling him "Look, Ass. You don't work for target, so go back to your little phone aisle and leave MY GUESTS THE *(&^%*% ALONE! before i call your boss and tell him that you're (failing at) doing *MY JOB* on *HIS/HER TIME*."

Damn...I have an awesome Target Mobile team. They're always helping us out when it gets busy and always assisting us when we need it. Awesome people we have

Damn...I have an awesome Target Mobile team. They're always helping us out when it gets busy and always assisting us when we need it. Awesome people we have

Same here. Our Target Mobile guys are pretty awesome and helpful. Our team has no complaints about them. But you also must realize, they're like regular cell phone salesmen in the mall. They HAVE to flirt a bit with every girl that walks by. That's how they make their sales. Annoying? Yes. But that's how they have to do their job.

The most annoying thing is that he will be all gung-ho about helping one guest(aka asking me where the item is) but when its something he could totally do and knows about it hes like "Oh I don't work for Target. I only deal with these cellphones right here"

And I am like... Uhmmm that wasnt the case like 2 minutes ago that other guest (even if it wasnt a chick too!)

Mine is my boss...she will bend the rules as far as possible for HER friends and family, but not for ANYONE else. The difficult thing is that WE are supposed to know EVERY SINGLE ONE of these people by name...not exactly an easy task when we deal with hundreds of people each week!

We must have their brother at my store.
To the TME who sold a kid a game: you sold it to him in the wrong format so it didn't work with his gameboy; you almost BROKE his GB trying to force it in; he bought it with money he'd earned mowing lawns; we didn't carry that game in his format so we wound up having to take it back & defecting it out. It was worth it since he was in tears at the prospect of being stuck with a game he couldn't use but you don't have ANY business making sales like that.
Imbecile. :mad:
That poor kid. :(

To the TM who set salesplaners in BTS- I know it is probably not your fault because someone probably told you wrong (or not at all), but I hate you just a little bit for setting 7 of the 12 salesplaners in BTS on the wrong endcaps. Odd go on the FRONT, even on the BACK. And now all our pic labels are wrong, because you mixed it up and we don't have time to fix it.

Also, thanks for not cleaning up your trash off the endcaps. I like walking in to find spl papers and label paper on the endcaps.... and people accuse plano of not cleaning up after ourselves - BAH!

To the TM who set salesplaners in BTS- I know it is probably not your fault because someone probably told you wrong (or not at all), but I hate you just a little bit for setting 7 of the 12 salesplaners in BTS on the wrong endcaps. Odd go on the FRONT, even on the BACK. And now all our pic labels are wrong, because you mixed it up and we don't have time to fix it.

Also, thanks for not cleaning up your trash off the endcaps. I like walking in to find spl papers and label paper on the endcaps.... and people accuse plano of not cleaning up after ourselves - BAH!

Then there are the ones who leave shopping carts full of shelves. peg hooks, spl and label paper, old backer paper and signs, and even product in the fixture room. This despite the big sign I made saying "NO PRODUCT IN FIXTURE ROOM!"

To my STL: I've got two simple words for you, you inconsiderate, unintelligent b*tch: F*** YOU! You are the main reason I quit, something I made sure to spell out in great detail on my two-week notice. I hope you rot in hell and am SO GLAD that I will NEVER have to work for you EVER AGAIN. You may have been my boss, but you were NEVER my superior. I'm THROUGH with you AND Target and off to a job I actually like that pays me well, so bite me! You will never be rude to me again!

LFR, you might want to send a copy if your notice to the main office just to let the folks at the top know why you left as well. They might not care but you never know.

Lfr, wow! Good luck & stay in touch. Your Stl must made you real mad.

She chose to insult me on a day when I was already stressed, and I just lost it. I literally told her off! I think she was shocked, because no one stands up to her, ever. As soon as she lumbered off, I called HR and explained the situation. The ETL-HR knows what a *************** the STL is and tried to talk me out of quitting, but I told her that my mind was made up and for her to please have the form ready when I went on lunch, because I was going to sign it right then and there, work out my last two weeks, and then leave.

LFR, you might want to send a copy if your notice to the main office just to let the folks at the top know why you left as well. They might not care but you never know.

Oh, I'm already working on it. :D Corporate and our DTL are both going to receive a lovely formal letter of complaint about her and several other shady practices that went on at my store. Every single TM I've talked to has promised me any and all support they can give, saying they'll sign my letter and even write up some of their own experiences. Everyone in our store is sick and tired of being kicked around and insulted by our STL and even though the big wigs up top might not care, we still want it to be documented.

Last edited:
:( sorry to hear about that LFR

i'm sure you will be off to bigger and better things after leaving spot! :D

:( sorry to hear about that LFR

i'm sure you will be off to bigger and better things after leaving spot! :D

Thanks, Imerzan. I'm optimistic right now: there is a very good chance that I will be getting a tutoring job within the next few weeks, and if that doesn't work out, there are plenty of job opportunities in my area right now, so I'm sure I'll find something soon.

Girlfriend, you DO go out in style!
Still gonna miss you. :(

Dear stl,
If you're the one asking me to change my schedule for a day, could you please be sure to fix it in Max?
I don't like gstl thinking I'm flaking out/skipping work because I'm still scheduled to work in the morning when YOU asked me to switch to closing.
It's just good thing I'm me and called in to see about whether or not schedule had been changed, and when finding out it hadn't been, explaining what's going on to gstl... u_u
Btw sorry again GSTL, please don't hate me. :(

To my STL: I've got two simple words for you, you inconsiderate, unintelligent b*tch: F*** YOU! You are the main reason I quit, something I made sure to spell out in great detail on my two-week notice. I hope you rot in hell and am SO GLAD that I will NEVER have to work for you EVER AGAIN. You may have been my boss, but you were NEVER my superior. I'm THROUGH with you AND Target and off to a job I actually like that pays me well, so bite me! You will never be rude to me again!

LFR, so sorry you are leaving on such a bad note. Would there have been a possibility of a transfer to another store? Good luck with your new job. Please keep in touch as you'll be missed. :)

Girlfriend, you DO go out in style!

Haha, well, I figured that if I was going to quit, I was going to tell that miserable C-U-Next-Tuesday exactly what I thought of her!

And I'm sticking around the forum, no worries there. :) I may not be on as often, but I don't think I could just leave forever: I'd miss everyone way too much!

As far as my store goes, I told my team that I still plan on shopping and coming in often to visit. My issues were with the salaried management, who get paid no matter how crummy sales are; if I were to boycott my store, I would only be hurting my friends, the hourly TMs who depend on good sales. So if anything, I will shop there more! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
And I'm sticking around the forum, no worries there. :) I may not be on as often, but I don't think I could just leave forever: I'd miss everyone way too much!

As far as my store goes, I told my team that I still plan on shopping and coming in often to visit. My issues were with the salaried management, who get paid no matter how crummy sales are; if I were to boycott my store, I would only be hurting my friends, the hourly TMs who depend on good sales. So if anything, I will shop there more! :thumbsup:

This is double good news, you are thinking of us by not totally abandoning us. Do you know how much you'd be missed, girl?? Such a thoughtful person you are to help with sales so your former TMs will have hours.:thumbsup:

Dear new cashier,
Please stop pulling guests from other lines, ESPECIALLY when I'm just finishing up with a previous guest (as in, handing htem change or their receipt) and that person is next.
It's annoying. Very annoying. Very, very, VERY annoying. :mad:

To the ETL's, SrTL's, and TL's,

I am a TM. Look where i work. Look at my hourly pay. Do you honestly think that I'm supposed to be training you? Yeah, helping you with things you may have forgotten or never needed to know is fine, but for all things sane, i can't train your new ETL's and TL's for you! YOU are the ones supposed to be doing that, not me. I'm not even supposed to know half of the things you guys do, but because i do (and do a lot of it often, sadly) doesn't mean i have to train them. Pay me more and maybe ill considering training my bosses!

And to my TL,
Yes were good friends outside of work. Yes, i don't normally take you seriously. But there is a reason for that. You are god awful. Just downright horrid at your job, which requires me to pick up the slack. You mean well and wish to be respected, but you can't get that if you have no clue what your doing and have to ask me EVERY TIME a guest comes to you for help. Your managing the area, at least take the time to learn it. And honestly, if i have to help you fill out one more brand walk sheet, I'm just gonna copy a Dr. Seuss book word by word onto it and tell you its already done. Then we'll see if the ETL can tell your not doing it alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back