To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. I was going to say, what Target has 8 stories outside corporate? The tallest one I've been in was 2 stories plus the group offices/investigation center on the 3rd floor.

To the backroom team member that I work with on weekdays: go fuck yourself. I hope to God that you get fired for what you did today. Your ass was scheduled 9am to 430pm and somehow you were able to clock in at 6am and leave at 1pm. That is unacceptable. You had been on vacation for like 6 weeks and you can't be responsible enough to check your damn schedule. Oh wait, you probably knew you were scheduled 9am to 430pm but purposely came in at 6am and demanded that you be clocked in at 6am. Fuck you. If you can't work 9am to 430pm Monday thru Friday in retail, then you are a big piece of shit and need to be wiped up and thrown in the trash, LOL. What an immature cry baby. And you're a baby boomer. Mature much?

To the bosses of the backroom at the turd Target store that I work at: you guys are some of the most incompetent human beings I have ever had the sad misfortune of being in contact with. Communication and organization are not your strengths and you suck ass at being leaders and go fuck yourselves as well.

To my stl and etl who dropped a full tub of intimates while we were working on the truck push : you cut out hours and want us to push the revision pull (that was never pulled but came out as an auto fill ) , yeah but not going to happen , especially when we were told to leave on time ... Our tl told us to focus on the truck first ...

TTOTM Stop talking about how they still found listeria at the Bluebell ice cream factory I know all about it. Just accept the fact that...some of us are willing to take the risk for dutch chocolate...
There's a guy in my Sunday School class that used to be a delivery driver for them. Lost his job when all this happened. Finally found another one that has him traveling up to Boston (I'm in NC north of Charlotte). Just recently he got a call from Blue Bell asking him to come back. He turned them down.

To that one TM who Defected out tortillas... Thanks for leaving them on the shelf for me to discover during a zone sweep for me to find... 3 months later!!!!

There's a guy in my Sunday School class that used to be a delivery driver for them. Lost his job when all this happened. Finally found another one that has him traveling up to Boston (I'm in NC north of Charlotte). Just recently he got a call from Blue Bell asking him to come back. He turned them down.
I wouldn't care if they asked me back I'd be there in a heartbeat. Nothing would make me happier than driving a truck full of bluebell ice cream.

To that one TM who Defected out tortillas... Thanks for leaving them on the shelf for me to discover during a zone sweep for me to find... 3 months later!!!!

Don't you hate that when they get defected But reshopped. I feel ya, finding a science experiment is not fun.

TTOETL-LOG & ETL-Softlines: Why are you guys so gossipy?? It's weird and annoying. Whenever you're both scheduled you're literally always together, walking around and chit chatting.

TTOETL: You are very lucky that that TL was there to volunteer to find a printer for the SD. Your response was unwarranted and you were getting ready to hear my mouth. Learn how to speak to people, you stupid fuck.

TAllTLs - Stop sitting around at Starbucks all morning complaining about all the shit you have to do and never actually doing it. Stop making up dumb, unimportant projects for yourself to do, and then expecting me to miraculously get all the ACTUAL important stuff done in a shift that's half as long as yours. Honestly just screw all of you. I really do love working at Spot but I'm so damn tired of being taken advantage of. /vent

To whomever is making these schedules and divvying these hours out, bruh...... two people for softlines for the entire day? Lol... Like... How does this work?

Also, to these angry, demanding gstls and gsas, there's. No. One. On. The. Sales. Floor. Whooooooo are you calling for backup right now? Look at your grid!

TTOTM: thank you for "hiding" amongst the drugs doing shelf tags while I entered, filled, got the counter, and answered the phone. The audible sigh when the PIC asked you to get the counter was a nice touch as well. Sorry we made you actually DO something yesterday. It wasn't obvious at all that you were pissed because the PIC didn't cut my hours :rolleyes:

TTO-office coworker(s). Do you really need to take the elevator to go up or down 1 level? It takes me 10 minutes just to get go ground level from floor 8. I only get 30 minutes for lunch!!!!

Reminds me of when I was in college and my friends refused to use the stairs. One building had 10 floors, and we had gotten out of class on the 10th floor. My friends were still waiting for an elevator when I had already gotten down to the 1st floor via the stairs. Of course, going UP 9 flights of stairs would've killed me, but going down was not a problem at all.

I hate when guest service puts defectives in the re-shop. It's one thing to find unprocessed missed salvage items in my cart, but finding items that HAVE THE DEFECTIVE TICKETS RIGHT ON THEM takes the cake.

Also, to these angry, demanding gstls and gsas, there's. No. One. On. The. Sales. Floor. Whooooooo are you calling for backup right now? Look at your grid!

The worst is when one of the ETLs says "we don't have anyone on the floor right now" but doesn't do anything to help out. If there are no TMs left on the sales floor, either come up and cash or watch the lanes while the GSTL/GSA jumps on a lane.

The worst is when one of the ETLs says "we don't have anyone on the floor right now" but doesn't do anything to help out. If there are no TMs left on the sales floor, either come up and cash or watch the lanes while the GSTL/GSA jumps on a lane.

Our STL is on the register more than the ETLs and GSA/GSTLs combined lmao but there will be like 3 ETLs running around the front lanes like bACK UP GUYS WHERE'S THE BACKUP WHO'S RESPONDING TO BACKUP HEY X R U AVAILABLE FOR BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK UP

Our STL is on the register more than the ETLs and GSA/GSTLs combined lmao but there will be like 3 ETLs running around the front lanes like bACK UP GUYS WHERE'S THE BACKUP WHO'S RESPONDING TO BACKUP HEY X R U AVAILABLE FOR BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK UP

My STL will pull register-trained TMs from the backroom and make all the ETLs jump on long before he'll touch a register himself.

TTOLOD: You can't tell me I'm not leaving until toys is zoned. I'll call corporate on your ass for making me stay past my shift.

And also, I was up for backup the first 45 minutes of my shift and had a speed score of 100%. And guess what? I still got the zone done before my shift was over. Fuck you.

Last edited:
To the logistics ETL, I'm going to continue to ask you every shift when my weekday helper is leaving as a way to say fuck you to you. Why? Because you said a week ago and I quote "we need the backroom opener to be there in the back to help with CAF batches until 430pm". NOT! You caved to that cry baby weekday bitch. Can't work until 430pm on Monday thru Friday? What a baby. And you're a wimp for letting her get her way. I saw the little cry baby's latest schedule and it had only 4 week days of 6am to 2pm. That is like the softest schedule in retail. You are a pathetic ETL and have no balls.

Accuse me of not doing anything between cafs? Fine, then I won't check for other batches in the system unless told to. Slow pulling cafs? Then I won't verify the number of items in the Waco just to be sure someone didn't incorrectly backstock (or pulled) the number of items into (or out of) the Waco. You think I'm just standing around on the sales floor? I could be shopping (off the clock, of course ). I have a solution for that: I'll just shop at the other Target stores.

To the logistics ETL, I'm going to continue to ask you every shift when my weekday helper is leaving as a way to say fuck you to you. Why? Because you said a week ago and I quote "we need the backroom opener to be there in the back to help with CAF batches until 430pm". NOT! You caved to that cry baby weekday bitch. Can't work until 430pm on Monday thru Friday? What a baby. And you're a wimp for letting her get her way. I saw the little cry baby's latest schedule and it had only 4 week days of 6am to 2pm. That is like the softest schedule in retail. You are a pathetic ETL and have no balls.

Has this TM always had this schedule? If so, you can't just expect them to change their schedule out of no where because of staffing issues. What your ETL should have done is sat this person down and explained the situation for future scheduling needs while also explaining that retail is an always changing work atmosphere. The ETL should have Asked this TM if they are willing to adjust their schedule to fit the new needs of the store. If this TM said no because if out side reasons, like personal schedule, then the ETL should explain that they will need to hire in a new person to work these hours. The ETL should explain that no more payroll will be added to the department and the hours will need to come from somewhere, so hours will be cut from thier schedule.

I found out today that the team member transferred to a different store so Friday was the last day for that team member.

I'm sorry but like everyone says "there is no such thing as a set schedule in retail". I have an availability of 330am to 10pm Sunday thru Saturday. You have to be flexible. I fucking hate Target but I would never pull something like that backroom team member did. That team member was basically holding backroom day hostage with "no I won't work until 430pm Monday thru Friday".

To that one TL: Please please please come through and help me get these batches pulled ASAP. I'd like to start this whole thing off with a little bit of confidence that I'm not going to be putting out the fires in receiving on my own.

To that one ETL: Please please please please please come through on getting me more hours. I can already tell I'm going to need them. You seem to care but actions are a hell of a lot louder than words.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back