To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the presentation team: Great job on the new planogram in men's and women's personal care. I love how everything springs to the front automatically. Should shave a lot of time off my HBA zone!
I know it's nice for the Salesfloor team, but auto pushers are a pain in the rear end for AP. It makes it so much harder to find when a product was taken when reviewing video.

TTOGSA: Thanks so much today helping me get a Red Card. It seems silly but sometimes when you keep trying to no avail you kind of just give up. It really means a lot. It just means that next time I come in I won't be so stressed.

EDIT: Also, TTOSTL: People are complaining that it's starting to look like Walmart at our store because you've cut hours so much that we have huge lines on each side of the store (you know, because we have maybe two people on each side). If this is what you want, then fine, but otherwise...

Last edited:
TTOGSTL: it irritates me a little for you to be the one coaching me on attendance when you're the first one to duck out early whenever you feel like it. You just don't get yelled at because you have access to MyTime so you just change your schedule. How many texts have I woken up to with you asking if I could come in two or three hours early to cover for you so you can go home? So I don't even want to hear it. I get it, I've had an issue with being late (by two or three minutes...) more often than not lately. Yep, I agree, I should not be late. And my callouts have been excessive, even though every one of them was for a reason beyond my control. You're not wrong about any of that, but it still rubs me the wrong way to hear it from you of all people.

And... I'm pretty sure you're not even my team lead anymore. They officially changed my job code to Starbucks, and I have one GSA shift a week, maybe. So why isn't my team lead the one doing this coaching for me anyway?

Whatevs. I'm not mad. Just a bit stressed and frustrated lately. But hey, at least you didn't make me cry this time. I guess your quarterly Disney vacations put you in a good mood.

TTOTM: When a guest comes to Guest Services and asks me if I'm a manager and I say no, why did you say "what can I do for you?" and then proceed to walk to the lanes, bring the guest over and then honor the 20% off coupon that expired DECEMBER 13th without discussing it with an actual GSA? And then giving out $5 Target gift cards just because store coupons won't scan thanks to the crappy register paper? Dude.

TTOTM: We do not accept competitors coupons. Especially for BJs since we don't normally sell bulk items like they do that allows them to have such high value coupons. If I can find out who you are you will be forced to read the coupons policy 3 times and sign off on it in front of me. Because of you (pretty sure it's because of you) we now have to put the coupons in the bag with the cash when closing lanes. Do you know how annoying that is in the cash office the next day?

TTOGSTL: When placing the money in the cash bags for each register - try putting it in the neatly and not shoving it in so it is all wrinkled up. It takes me extra time in the CO to sort and then to unfold and straighten out wrinkled bills so they actually go thru the counter. For.Every.Single.BAG. Seriously - it's annoying. I know you want to quit - maybe now would be a good time to do that?

TTOETL: even though we are no longer Target employees, you could still be polite and respond when we say "Hi!" Oh wait....no you can't because you're a bitch. :mad:

OMG, there are many TMs (ETLs & HR TM) that no longer meet my eye when I smile hello or ignore me when I say hi now. It's like I am a traitor or something, we still work in the same building!

To the corporate person who finally got us ship to store, I thank you. My packages keep getting lost or stolen, so this is handy. I live above a storefront and I think the mail person is delivering packages to the street side so people walking by are just stealing the packages... Or the mail person is stealing them. It's getting so bad i might cancel Amazon prime.

No you dumbass ETLs I do not have the time to fucking push dry market. Seriously just gonna start leaving the carts on the floor so they're off the line and bringing them to the back when I leave

TTOLOD: No, I cannot retrieve allergy medications from behind the pharmacy when they're closed. Yes, I promise. No, my key doesn't open it; your key opens everything mine does, plus some.
Besides the fact that My key doesn't get into the now CVS pharmacy, I think that state law requires a pharmacist be present when medications with pseudoephedrine is sold, which we obviously don't have when the pharmacy is closed.
Edit: fixed the dumbass auto-corrections "fixed" by my phone.

Last edited:
This is long overdue, but my memory was jogged today of something from my Hardlines days.

TTOETL-AP: Thanks for being the only ETL that helps backup cashier. I know I appreciated it before I became a TPS, and I know I speak for my entire team when I say that you are the best ETL around. We're so lucky to have you for everything you do. Keep being awesome.

This is long overdue, but my memory was jogged today of something from my Hardlines days.

TTOETL-AP: Thanks for being the only ETL that helps backup cashier. I know I appreciated it before I became a TPS, and I know I speak for my entire team when I say that you are the best ETL around. We're so lucky to have you for everything you do. Keep being awesome.
...If I didn't know better, I would say that you were on my team. I swear that only the STL and my ETL answer the Guest first calls, when it comes to anyone above TM.

I was just scrolling through my stl's twitter and made some discoveries...

to that one tl... you're all the proof I needed to know that this employee of the month business is bullllllshit. They're just going through the list, clearly

To that one tm, found your twitter because stl tagged you a time or two. Hope it's okay if I follow you.....

I was just scrolling through my stl's twitter and made some discoveries...

to that one tl... you're all the proof I needed to know that this employee of the month business is bullllllshit. They're just going through the list, clearly

To that one tm, found your twitter because stl tagged you a time or two. Hope it's okay if I follow you.....
We've only managed this once since it was restarted....cause nobody cares to even kiss each others ass that much. Lol.

lol, I think we're on the 4th or 5th one. I think 2 of them kinda deserved to be thanked/recognized. But at the same time, I don't know that they deserved it more than some other people. The tl who got it isn't terrible and she does cover all those gsa/gstl breaks and go up to help service desk when needed, buuuut on days when she doesn't have to cover anything, she's not getting as much done as one would expect her to. And sometimes a little part of me thinks she volunteers to cover the front because she doesn't even want to do her own job.

...If I didn't know better, I would say that you were on my team. I swear that only the STL and my ETL answer the Guest first calls, when it comes to anyone above TM.
ETL-AP's are usually pretty awesome.

EDIT: On the topic of the STL.. Mine would never be caught dead on a register. Ever. They are one of those "hide in my office until the day is over" kind of people.

ETL-AP's are usually pretty awesome.

EDIT: On the topic of the STL.. Mine would never be caught dead on a register. Ever. They are one of those "hide in my office until the day is over" kind of people.
Ours is pretty good. She's always on the floor, collecting reshop from around the store, zoning endcaps, and helping cashiers bag when there's a lot of merchandise. Normally she doesn'tring herself, but she'll watch the beach or the service desk so they can jump on.

To the team member that typed 396 as the quantity of some shitty tv dinners in a location in the freezer: Why? Do you know how to count? In reality, 8 tv dinners were in the location. 4 in a box. I don't even have words. This is why the backroom location accuracy is shit.

Your punishment is the Colin Farrell face palm from In Bruges.

View attachment 1766

And Lee Trevino disappointed.
View attachment 1767

Ours is pretty good. She's always on the floor, collecting reshop from around the store, zoning endcaps, and helping cashiers bag when there's a lot of merchandise. Normally she doesn'tring herself, but she'll watch the beach or the service desk so they can jump on.
On the rare occasion my STL is actually on the floor, she just kind of floats around pretending to work while talking to an EIT we seem to have had forever. Maybe flatten a box or two, push out one small three tier then run back to the office.

TTOLOD: No, I cannot retrieve allergy medications from behind the pharmacy when they're closed. Yes, I promise. No, my key doesn't open it; your key opens everything mine does, plus some.
Besides the fact that My key doesn't get into the now CVS pharmacy, I think that state law requires a pharmacist be present when medications with pseudoephedrine be sold, whI checked we obviously don't have when the pharmacy is closed.
It's not a state law, it's FEDERAL law!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back