To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TA(ll)M(y)C(oworkers): for the love of Pete, please take your breaks/meals ON TIME & come back ON TIME so I can take mine/leave for the day ON TIME! The good thing about having to clock in/out in the pharmacy is that some of you can no longer clock back in from your meal, go to your locker, the bathroom, then Starbucks on your way back. They will now have documentation of your 45+ minute meals :mad:

TTOETL: Yes, yes, I do mind staying 2 extra hours to close because one of your closers called out. The TM had been bragging on Facebook about calling out another day this week. My answer is absolutely no.

TTOTM: We know, you don't cashier anymore. But you volunteered to pick up a cashier shift because you needed extra hours. So just deal.

TTOGSA: Stop forgetting to send me on my breaks.

To all TMs at my store: STOP calling out.

TTOLOD: You worked on a domestics cart of reshop that probably had no more than 10 items in it. I worked on a cart of HBA reshop that probably had no less than 100 items in it. Don't you ask me " what's taking so long with the reshop? I already finished domestics". Well yeah, taking the easiest cart takes the fastest. Stop being condescending.

Not to mention I also helped out in Men's Softlines.

TTOTM:

Not a lot of other TM in the building like you due to your work ethic. If I wasn't such a nice guy, I would have ignored you. Instead, I make sure that you have the tools to succeed. What's sad is you are a 10+ year veteran that barely wants to work. When you don't get enough hours, you complain. When we give it to you, you complain and want to take off. You got 2 weekends off. I worked a longer period without a break. All I'm saying (and to others in similar situations) is quit complaining and be a team player.

Even nice guys have a breaking point.

TTOTM:

You practically begged me to pull those batches so you could work then before you left, and I had no problem dropping what I was doing to take care of that with my last 15 min. But every batch had me going into every cooler and you stood there staring at me as I pulled the last few items before telling me you needed them in a different cart.

Try being less of a dick and more considerate of other people's time before asking for a favor next time. And ask someone else because I'll find a million and one reasons why I can't get it done.

TToTM

I agreed to take your shift on my day off because you said you were absolutely swamped with hw. As a fellow college student, I feel you. I took it and then the next day found out the front lanes ladies decided on a day for the get together we had been planning. I told them I picked up a shift, and yeah we were all sad but whatever. But then I found out YOU'RE going. The time of the get together was exactly when your shift would have been. So, where did all your schoolwork disappear to?

I don't mind not making it because I picked up a shift to help someone out (helps me out too) but boy oh boy did that just leave a sour taste in my mouth.

Unfortunately for you, I'm socially anxious enough to stop being friends with someone at the drop of a pin. I mean, you've honestly kind of grated on me for a while. This was kind of the last straw type deal. So I hope you enjoy having one less person to take your shifts and offer you rides home.

To that one VML: Sure, I'll do that riser pull for you. But it's gonna have to wait until after the CAFs are done.

To whoever didn't even touch the FDC backstock this morning and left us with no empty metros: Kindly go fuck yourself.

To that one TM who just puts their trash on my pull carts, the baler is just around the corner!

Whoever keeps taking pull clips off the boats (while we're still pulling!) and slapping backstock clips on them so you can just leave your shit and go... seriously? Fuck off

TTOTM: Yes, we're friends. Yes, I enjoy talking to you when I'm not busy. But when I'm very obviously watching someone on the floor, please don't come up to me and start chatting. Especially not so damn loud. I lost a potential recovery because the subject heard you and looked right at us.

TTOTL: Why in the world do you think it's okay to respond to people rudely asking for something to get done? I know I'm only a TM but I had called someone from *your* department to bring something for a guest to the response of "just give me a minute, I'll have to try and get it down". Come ten minutes later, it's still not done! You have no right to be telling me I didn't correctly "identify" the shirt (I said it was in the front of RTW, a black shirt with a tan and pink floral print, I saw it from the desk...) I know it's busy but I had someone at the service desk waiting! I would have appreciated even just an update on the ETA ffs...

To that one vendor: Please for the love of god, just stop chucking your empty cardboard boxes into the baler. Break them down, please... And if you leave your flat of empty cardboard boxes in front of the baler one more time, I'm going to stab someone. You're an adult, you should know how to clean up after yourself.

Last edited:
To those team members: STOP LEAVING YOUR EQUIPMENT AT GS because you're clocking out. I had a huge collection of PDAs sitting on the desk the other night. NO. Find your TL and let him or her handle that.

At least they don't hide them. I laughed when I heard how many PDAs my store supposedly owns.

To that one vendor: Please for the love of god, just stock chucking your empty cardboard boxes into the baler. Break them down, please... And if you leave your flat of empty cardboard boxes in front of the baler one more time, I'm going to stab someone. You're an adult, you should know how to clean up after yourself.

Send your receiver after them.

TTOETL - Do not tell me I need to stop working past my scheduled hours when it takes you 30 minutes to let me out of the cash office. :confused: I know it takes me a little longer than it should. But seriously - why do you always make me wait 30 minutes before coming to let me out? That's just 30 extra minutes I spent playing on my phone. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back