To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one vendor: Please for the love of god, just stop chucking your empty cardboard boxes into the baler. Break them down, please... And if you leave your flat of empty cardboard boxes in front of the baler one more time, I'm going to stab someone. You're an adult, you should know how to clean up after yourself.

We deny orders for that.

To that one vendor: Please for the love of god, just stop chucking your empty cardboard boxes into the baler. Break them down, please... And if you leave your flat of empty cardboard boxes in front of the baler one more time, I'm going to stab someone. You're an adult, you should know how to clean up after yourself.
If they have a pallet space, you should take it down and arrange the empty boxes on it. Sure it might be a waste of time, but they will hopefully take the hint and not do it again.

TT (To Target): Please, all high and mighty super genius retailer, go fuck yourself.

To the Target truck driver: What were you thinking ? You almost hit me when you were merging into my lane! Fortunately, there was no one in the left lane so I was able to
switch to that lane at that moment. But still you are (or should be) a licensed *commercial * driver so you should know better than that ! Lucky for you I was unable to get the license off of your truck.

TTOETL - Do not tell me I need to stop working past my scheduled hours when it takes you 30 minutes to let me out of the cash office. :confused: I know it takes me a little longer than it should. But seriously - why do you always make me wait 30 minutes before coming to let me out? That's just 30 extra minutes I spent playing on my phone. o_O

They lock you in? What if there's a fire? That can't be right.

TTOTM: Good luck to which ever team member that is gonna have to do electronics, when i have to take vacation for a week , you better not fuck anything up and oh have fun doing MIR's (which im only one of three people that know how to do it) because i know you wont know how to do it.

TTOTM:

Not a lot of other TM in the building like you due to your work ethic. If I wasn't such a nice guy, I would have ignored you. Instead, I make sure that you have the tools to succeed. What's sad is you are a 10+ year veteran that barely wants to work. When you don't get enough hours, you complain. When we give it to you, you complain and want to take off. You got 2 weekends off. I worked a longer period without a break. All I'm saying (and to others in similar situations) is quit complaining and be a team player.

Even nice guys have a breaking point.
I think his twin works at my store!!

TToTM: if you don't want us using "your" lockers, kindly tell the "actual Target employees" to STOP removing the stickers from and using OURS! When I got there today at 9:30, out of the 6 lockers remaining (since the stickers have been removed from the other 4 we were PROMISED in the contract,) I had TWO to choose from (at the very bottom & 1 didn't work)!!! Since there were only 2 people working, and 1 doesn't even use one, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce they weren't being used by "former Target/now CVS" employees! It's bad enough we were kicked out of the break room and are basically being treated like lepers, now you're using our damn lockers and then bitching when we use 1 of yours?!?!?!

TTOTM: ETL + Cops = 1 less tm
o_O

TToTM: if you don't want us using "your" lockers, kindly tell the "actual Target employees" to STOP removing the stickers from and using OURS! When I got there today at 9:30, out of the 6 lockers remaining (since the stickers have been removed from the other 4 we were PROMISED in the contract,) I had TWO to choose from (at the very bottom & 1 didn't work)!!! Since there were only 2 people working, and 1 doesn't even use one, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce they weren't being used by "former Target/now CVS" employees! It's bad enough we were kicked out of the break room and are basically being treated like lepers, now you're using our damn lockers and then bitching when we use 1 of yours?!?!?!
This whole CVS thing is bull. There's no reason for you guys to be kept out of the break room.

o_O

This whole CVS thing is bull. There's no reason for you guys to be kept out of the break room.
I know the reasoning behind it...of course, anyone with Target will deny it, but it has to do with certain CVS pharmacies and how they are "joined" (one particular CVS pharmacy that is a former Target pharmacy in 1 state to be specific....)

That's being said, I agree. If we wanted to do what they're afraid we will do, we would do it regardless of where we eat. The people who did it once already weren't stupid to do it on company property and nobody else would be either ;)

Last edited:
Wait.....they lock you IN the cash office?!
Ours do too. It's always seemed weird to me, but I get the feeling it's because of who it is. We currently only have a gsa, gstm, and sometimes the hrtm do it. None of whom rate high enough to unlock it from the outside either...

TTOETL-AP: I know you're fairly new management, but please for the love of god stop it with the micromanaging. Every 30 minutes, you call us on 2 and ask what we're working on, what we plan to do, and when it needs to be done by. That's all fine and dandy once every couple of hours, but nine time out of ten my answer is going to be the same as when you last asked. She also does this thing where if we can't find an SPU, she will tell us to wait at the location while she finishes what she's doing, grabs a PDA, and then tries to find it with us. So I end up standing in this aisle for around 5 minutes doing nothing while waiting for her to come and confirm that indeed, there are none of this item. No, there are no secondary locations, I already checked. The PDA says we have one on hand, but there are none at the location or in reshop, and I sure as hell am not looking through the backroom to find one item. Almost every other ETL will just cancel the order no questions asked, and takes us at our word that the item wasn't found.

TToGSTL

hol y f s uck F UC KGET OFF MY NUTS

Slow as shit day, you had me doing trading card stuff awesome cool. 4.5 hour shift, probably oh, 45 minutes total on the register. And TWICE. T W I C E. You pulled me aside to talk about red cards. Oh, well one of those times was when I was CHECKING A GUEST OUT. Why the hell did you think that was appropriate? Yeah I was the one who checked out the guest who bought a bike. Yeah I asked if they were saving 5% with the red card, no I didn't mention the extra 30 days (because his "no" was pretty damn firm there was no reason to press the issue but you didn't hear that! :)). And yet you still had the gall to coach me right in front of a guest.

And that guest was absolutely appalled at you, too. After you left she talked about how rude you were to do that in front of a customer and how she's in retail and if he did that where she worked he'd be the one getting coached. And she had some other pretty choice things to say about you. She probably would have tore you a new one if you hadn't walked into the AP office. I passed along the message though! Said GSTL also was hurt that a guest said those things about him oh you poor baby

AND THEN THE SECOND TIME. I was pushing more stuff out for trading cards and there were other guests around and you called me over and even said "I would have done it over there but apparently guests freak out on me for that" and proceeded to tell me how I should be pushing harder -oh but btw I'm doing a great job with trading cards!- but you know, red cards. But nice job on the trading cards!

Seriously are you just thirsty as fuck for a lil convo w me buddy is that what you want

All you gotta do is ask if I wanna go to denny's after work and your thirst will be sated

WHAT? Our Pharm team is still using whatever locker is empty, and they certainly use the breakroom. Also get whatever treats may be on offer. Where are you supposed to eat? In the Pharmacy?

TTOFATM: Hey food ave , i dont want to hear about how you had a sickness over the weekend or on a day you had off, right before i eat food that you are handling. Its really gross also if you could have stuff ready beside popcorn when i come over at 11:30 usually that would be even better because i fucking hate wasting break time waiting for you to microwave a pretzel.

TTOFATM:

I called and asked if you had a Pizza Hut pasta that you could put in the oven for me & you said that no one had made them the night before. You had all if the ingredients (last week they were out of chicken), but none were made.

The problem I have with that statement is that normally the a.m. TM is the one to prep the pasta. I know this because when I started at Target, I worked Target Cafe before being cross trained in other work centers. So, why oh why would you not prepare pastas along with pizza when you open Cafe? It's not like you prep sandwiches or salads anymore. No more crocks of soup to prep. You don't even do nachos anymore.

I only wish I had it that easy back then....I won't be ordering food from cafe ever again.

I am still on good terms with the STL, so you can be assured that I will mention this to him.

Last edited:
TTOGSA: Sorry I forgot to do something but please don't throw me under the bus when it was both of our faults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back