To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of shady, unprofessional "leadership." To think it wouldn't get around is absolute insanity and stupidity.

To that one vml, I was cool with you until I had to work with you. Do you even zone, bruh? Every black bottom isn't the same. Why are they mixed like that? And the lying and the slow work and the dysfunction you bring to the FR.. Ydbggjbfds. I'm annoyed. I hear you're taking credit for other people's work too. That's cute.

To everyone (leadership, CA) who doesn't work softlines, stop telling us Melinda (fake name) is the best at reshop. Have you ever seen her do that in any area other than rtw?? No. You haven't, because she can't. She's amazing (better than our TL and SrTL tbh... And prob better than some hl TMs when she's over there) and none of us deny it, but none of you have noticed valuable team members which will continually make valuable people feel like shit. That contributes to low morale, ime.

To me, that girls zone was art. Can't remember the last time I saw girls swim and c9 look perfect at the same time.

To the leadership team, good luck with the surveys that are coming soon. I'm sure you all have nothing to worry about.

I was with 3 other women for signing sunday and the woman who prepped the signs is from price change and was filling in for someone on vacation. She prepped them on friday. The same day we had a visit from the group VP so she was running around between pricing and sign prep and accidentally put some of next sundays signs in with this sundays. We realized this, told the LOD and fixed it.

TTOGSA- I had to hear from one of your cashiers that you told them that because signing fucked up, that they can change the price of whatever they have to without getting help and that we only told an ETL because she caught us. WRONG. But it's okay. Keep shit talking.

I was with 3 other women for signing sunday and the woman who prepped the signs is from price change and was filling in for someone on vacation. She prepped them on friday. The same day we had a visit from the group VP so she was running around between pricing and sign prep and accidentally put some of next sundays signs in with this sundays. We realized this, told the LOD and fixed it.

TTOGSA- I had to hear from one of your cashiers that you told them that because signing fucked up, that they can change the price of whatever they have to without getting help and that we only told an ETL because she caught us. WRONG. But it's okay. Keep shit talking.

Most of our GSA's at hour store seem so hateful towards other team members. They talk crap about sales floor and flow all the time. One of the GSA's saw me talking to some flow team members and asked me why I was talking to them, like flow team is beneath us ( I am cashier/ GSTM/signing TM). Working the early Sunday shifts as signing TM, I have gotten to know some of the flow team members and enjoy talking to them.

To that one ETL: Am I loading a sweep today? Noooooooope. What kind of a question is that, I just loaded one yesterday and our scheduled sweep day (not days) isn't until the end of the week. I have things to do that aren't wrangling pallets and bags so ask me again in two days.

To that one TL: Thanks for letting me know there was a Redwire about fireworks. That I already read. And said fireworks arrived last week; they're sitting on a pallet by my desk! And thanks for letting me know about that recall Redwire for a product we didn't have and was from two weeks ago. You get a gold star for trying though.

To whoever backstocks books with the front cover facing out: You are a monster.

ttoetl- You were in our store training ...then when out of the store for training now you are back. Yes, we all knew you were going to get the etl position however, it wasn't made official until last week. You never once had a huddle with your team ( log) to introduce yourself or to say hey im the new log etl. What you did do...was start right off the bat talking about how we are doing things wrong etc. A piece of advice...get to know your team. Step back watch the process before you start proclaiming we are doing it wrong. Maybe, if you took a few minutes to talk to people...get their feed back etc you might could learn something .

To that one market closer:
Me: thanks for pushing those eggs last night could you do it tonight too? Could you fifo them this time though?
Her: sure I could do that.
Me: you don't normally fifo everything?
Her: sometimes I forget

Arrrrgggghggg!!!

I went to Panera Bread today for bagels and cream cheese. Get home and the cream cheese was dated 3-15. I threw it out and called the store and explained what FIFO means. I was pissed

TTOETL: Thank you for what you did today. It meant a lot. You can be a real pain sometimes but at the end of the day you're a good guy.
TTOGSTL: I don't make a habit of watching guests' every move. If something looks shady, I will report it to AP/the LOD, however, that's only IF i notice something shady.
TTOGSA: Can you act the way you did today on every shift? That'd be great.
TTOSrTL: There are no words.

Wait.....they lock you IN the cash office?!

Not actually locked "in". The doors are locked on the outside but I can open them from the inside to get out. I have to open them to give the GSTL/GSA the cash cart in the morning to bank the lanes and change drawer. It's just instant termination to walk out of the cash office without the LOD verifying the safe count and locking it up.

TTOTM 1: why did they put you on the line? you literally sent all of your section slip by an I had to make a mountain of packs on your side.

I know that I am smart but this is unbelievable. A guest came in asking for an online order to be picked up. The GSTL couldn't find the order so he contacted the backroom asking what happened with the product. I said I didn't fulfill that order. So the stl took charge and started to look for the item in the rooms. Then a thought occurred to me. What if the guest mistakenly went to the wrong store. So, I looked at her email and that exactly was what happened . The gstl was moded.

It's said that corporate lurks here periodically. I hope so because I would like to share this story with whatever corporate entities it applies to. A cashier at a store I shop at knows I work for Target. She was shopping at a store (not my store) and she said she had such a bad experience- couldn't find product in a cluttered disorganized area then couldn't find anyone to assist her- that she won't return. "Doesn't your company care about sales? Why weren't there any people on the floor to help me? Why was that department so messy, I couldn't find the sizes I needed. Why should I shop at Target?"
I wonder how often this happens in these days of slashed hours. Just an experience I had.

Oops posted in wrong place^^. Can't seem to delete or move. Mods do whatever. Stupid phone.

Ttotm. Next time you smoke pot on your lunch break can you at least try to cover up the smell.
images

Ttotl: turnover is a metric this year. You are already four or more down in the last week since you took over. Enjoy not getting a raise this year.

It's said that corporate lurks here periodically. I hope so because I would like to share this story with whatever corporate entities it applies to. A cashier at a store I shop at knows I work for Target. She was shopping at a store (not my store) and she said she had such a bad experience- couldn't find product in a cluttered disorganized area then couldn't find anyone to assist her- that she won't return. "Doesn't your company care about sales? Why weren't there any people on the floor to help me? Why was that department so messy, I couldn't find the sizes I needed. Why should I shop at Target?"
I wonder how often this happens in these days of slashed hours. Just an experience I had.
That tm needs to shop their own store, first.

Yes. Different retail altogether. Her complaint was not finding what she needed and not finding anyone to help. Not a Spot tm. But very relevant for guest perception.

TTOTM: holly shit you are a massive wast of space, you never take a radio and you never help guest that ask you a simple fucking question, i know you may be
"slow" or what ever but that is no fucking excuses, learn something at the store you been working at for how ever long you been working here. I rather they just take you off of truck days so i can work at a decent pace and not have to wait for slow working pace.

TToTM: I'm generally a real fuckin dweeby pushover about my GSA shifts so when I get on you THREE TIMES about not just standing in front of the empty SCOs and working on the bullseye's playground reshop, you better believe I'm gonna remember when you're feeding me horseshit about getting it done. "Yeah I'll start after break" "Aaahhh I'll start at 6:30" "Hey Bear there's a lot here" I KNOW THERE'S A LOT HERE AND DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN I BROUGHT IT UP TO YOU TWO HOURS AGO WHILE YOU WERE DOING NOTHING???? I think you're the first person I've called out in my emails as being, like, negligent. I'm really not happy about it but damn, dude, what the hell?

TToETL: So like. Yesterday, you come to me with a Star Wars toy shipper and say that it NEEDS to go out, because of the priority pull clip on it, so I go "okay, we'll put this on our overloaded front lanes with all the other shippers you want up here to make a quick buck despite the impedance of traffic flow." And then I roll it out, I take the cover off, and then I scan it to check labels and see, oh, look, this toy shipper should go out when the new Star Wars DVD comes out in two weeks, that makes a lot of sense and there'll probably be sales and it'll probably be a legitimately hot item. So I go back to you and I say, "Hey, I saw the planogram for this guy and it wants it put out with the DVD shipper in two weeks" and you go "okay, just box it back up and we'll leave it on the line. good catch" and I, not understanding anything about the backroom procedure, do just that, satisfied that I avoided another pointless shipper at my front end.

And then I come in today and the shipper has been deployed, with labels, in front of the checklanes.

So to whichever of our new ETLs or STL -- and really, you're all so new, almost all from the same graduating class like a fucked up retail version of Starship Troopers replacing our old ETLs and STL who all jumped ship around the same time -- decided to make the Big Executive Decision to put out this stupid shipper on our crowded front lanes despite the communication: Great fucking job.

TTOETL: Yes, I needed help in purging the backroom for Easter items. But I hesitated asking the second time after you shot me down the first time, even if you told me later to ask you again for help. Na-ah. Not angry with you, just not gonna ask for help anymore from you.

TTOTL whatever your position is: don't ask me to bowl a different department to exicte me by not working domestics for once. I'm officially stuck in domestics and only 1 other TM doing breakout. bowling out 5 pallets alone. :<

TTOTM: STACK PALLETS CORRECTLY :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back