To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTONewETL I get it, this is your first job out of college so you have a lot to prove to yourself. Just... could you try not to drag down the store with all of your "great" ideas? Our system might be broken, but this was your third shift. I doubt you can see the ways to fix it just from that small amount of time here.

Also please, please, please would you try communicating with all of us about what areas we work best in instead of randomly assigning us ones? That TM had never worked there before, so I had to take the time to train them while keeping up with the insane amount of work to be done in my own area.

PS you are dang fine looking though.

To that team member .... that put clothes in the SOFTLINES Pogs .... Do Not do It AGAIN ... They Are There For A reason....

I know that I am smart but this is unbelievable. A guest came in asking for an online order to be picked up. The GSTL couldn't find the order so he contacted the backroom asking what happened with the product. I said I didn't fulfill that order. So the stl took charge and started to look for the item in the rooms. Then a thought occurred to me. What if the guest mistakenly went to the wrong store. So, I looked at her email and that exactly was what happened . The gstl was moded.

That happened constantly at my store because of where our store is located. Since we're pretty much right at the city limits, we're constantly confused for the store 4 miles up the road.

TTOSTL: I appreciate you riding my ass over something that I found out wasn't even my responsibility. Telling me I should've planned ahead and making me feel like I'm a failure is a great tactic.

TTOTM: There is a reason I told leadership that I cannot work on the same shift as you. Unfortunately, we wound up together and I remembered exactly why.

Looks like a strawberry acai refresher.
Kind of yeah. It's a strawberry acai and cool lime mix. In which the water is supposed to be replaced with the cool lime...and usually is. This time she just put half strawberry/half lime and a lot of water. Like it actually tasted mostly like water.

OMG!!!! How are you getting away with everything you do? You have really got everyone conned and it's making me so mad! You do very little work and what you do is so half assed it has to be redone. Yet, the leaders and your peers think you are so wonderful! You lie to the leaders so often that you are making fools out of them. I just don't get it!

Yeh, at my old store you'd be charged extra for that.
Ya I expected to the first time I ordered it but I never was. Also slightly confused cos that barista has made the drink before perfectly fine. Guessing something prooobably happened there but would have been just a bit nice if they would have let me know so I could pay extra in case something did OTL I'm the kind of person who hates returning food/drink even if I don't like it u.u

So you can not finish a z-rack in a 8 hours shift ? #@$!^$@#

On Saturday I would not blame them. My store was that slammed.. TTOETL: How about getting us some people so we I don't cashier two hours of a six hour shift.. I am tired of explaining the reason my work on weekends never gets done. Cashier for two hours and do an hour and half smart huddle.

Stop bitching that the floor is looking empty.. I can't fill what I can't scan.

TTOTM: YOU. ARE. NOT. THAT. IMPORTANT. Stop saying this bullshit on GroupMe that you're gonna call out if no one covers you. Talk to HR about being scheduled outside of your availability and stop threatening us to take your shifts.

TTOETL: you are making the LOG-ETL angry because you're stepping on his toes to be on top of his duties, we all are upset and even the Flow TL face told it all.
Your "changes" are great sure, but don't step on toes just to get a higher voice. none of our team likes that.

cf9387b7d042c1526c651f6f04db8791.jpg

TTOGSTL: I was on the phone with a guest and you came barrelling over to the fitting room asking me where an item was that a guest had just returned. I told you (correctly as I found out later) that I had not seen the item and it was possibly still with the re-shop at guest services. Please calm down. Oh and if you have an issue with a tm not following the rules, the problem is between you and that tm, so keep it that way. Thank you.

To my leadership: I am doing the best I can. So are my coworkers, for the most part. Try and understand that we are running an A-volume store with limited staff.

TTOGSA: Can you please not talk about your sick kid and her bad dipper rash when im trying to get a snack for my last break it was pretty disgusting and not need for a work place talking.

Last edited:
TToGSA: what the FUCK did you do to get termed and arrested after working here for three years?! All of the LODs are sharing the information and then firmly going "That GSA does not work with the company anymore" like it has to be kept locked tight but everyone KNOWS it happened and wants to know WHAT happened because gossip spreads fast and you can't just put someone in cuffs and think no one will talk about it!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT OR ON PREVIOUS DAYS????? WHAT THE HOLY HIZZITY-HELL

ETA: oh yeah but you were pretty shitty about consistently coming in and not just showing up late with starbucks or calling out because you didn't like the shift, so really, haha, BYE, THANKS FOR THE NEW EARPIECE THAT I REALLY NEEDED. I'LL PROBABLY TAKE YOUR MAILBOX, TOO, SO THANKS FOR THAT. I GROW STRONGER BY SCAVENGING FROM THE METAPHORICAL CORPSES OF MY RIVALS sorry for the caps lock but man i'm pumped and curious and feeling all sorts of things

Last edited:
TTOTM: We have had the My Devices over a year at this point. Don't tell me the scanner doesn't work but the iPod is charged. So it must be broken. Is the scanner charged? "The iPod is charged, I don't why it won't scan?" Is the scanner charged? "Yes the iPod is charged, it's broken."

There are two batteries! What is the scanner battery at?

"The iPod is charged. I told you it's broken."

I take it away from her and she wasn't even logged on as herself, and I showed her the "scanner battery" "unknown status" that the scanner need to charge and put it back. She still argued with me that it was broken.

I left work early, I was done.. She has worked here longer than I have..

To my store: if I see an abandoned myDevice lying about on the floor I'm taking it and holding onto it until you realize it's gone. If I'm not in a great mood, I'm signing you out and putting it on the charger for someone more responsible. I know we only have like 4 holsters, but at least put it in your damn pocket! >:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back