To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one ETLGE, this is the tenth cashier that's left because of your utter lack people skills. I get that some of them did need to be coached, but holy shit why are so many of our new hires specifically citing you as a reason for leaving? Why have more than one left before the end of their first shift? What the hell is wrong with this picture?

To that one ETLGE, this is the tenth cashier that's left because of your utter lack people skills. I get that some of them did need to be coached, but holy shit why are so many of our new hires specifically citing you as a reason for leaving? Why have more than one left before the end of their first shift? What the hell is wrong with this picture?

Sounds like my GE. I'm amazed we haven't lost more cashiers.

I get that cashier turnover is pretty high in general, but damn. Except for Saturdays I don't think we've had more than five cashiers at on at a time for nearly a month, and we're high volume. We just can't keep em.

TTETLs: Now you finally realise how horrid the Softlines zones have been becoming. It's not just shopping. It's obvious that someone is dumping clothes anywhere they fit in Softlines. It was nice to see one of y'all finally doing go-backs and seeing how it's not that easy like you'd think.

TTETLs: Now you finally realise how horrid the Softlines zones have been becoming. It's not just shopping. It's obvious that someone is dumping clothes anywhere they fit in Softlines. It was nice to see one of y'all finally doing go-backs and seeing how it's not that easy like you'd think.
Thank you! We have the exact same problem here at my store. Infant cloths in intimates, mens clothing in rtw and etc. It's a huge pain in the butt that noone seems to be taking seriously.

TTOETL: I know of close to 10 people in your department looking to leave. You're pretty horrible as a manager and you don't know how to run a store when you're LOD. I honestly wish you'd never been hired.

To that one ETL: As hard as it may be to believe based on the behavior of some of my co-workers, we don't just stand around with nothing to do in the backroom. You don't need to drop 30 POG fills to "give us something to do." And the fact that you singled me out to push all of them is downright unacceptable. Kindly fornicate with thyself.

TT3TM's: Well, fuck. I liked all of you. At least you three weren't the instigators, but you really shouldn't have been giving those kinds of discounts to another team member without getting approval from at least a team lead. Good luck with your future endeavors.
TTOTM: Fuck you, asshole. You badgering the above 3 to give you discounts, especially when you damn well knew that those items you "found on the wrong price," weren't those prices, led to the 4 of you being fired. You're the only one I'm pissed at. You're the only one who benefitted from this whole scheme. Fuck you.
TTOPA: I think I'm in love, but I'm just going to keep that to myself.

TTETLOG: Yea, you graduated from college, you have no life experience! Your high school drama making machine is hurting our store! Flirting with the cuties while you have a wife and 2 young kids at home shows how little you care for them! No pictures of the kids. No pictures of the wife. I am glad that our STL is holding your feet to the Target corporate fire,demanding that the process be followed to the letter, not however you feel at the minute.

TTOETL: Yes, I went home early yesterday. Yes, I'm calling out for tonight. I can't walk without feeling like I'm going to pass out. You can complain about attendance as much as you want, but we both know that I do more in one 4 hour shift then you do in a week, so get off my back. I get sick. Sorry that I'm a human and that inconveniences you.

TTOTM: Your competitive and two-faced demeanor isn't cute. I am so sick of you checking up on everyone else's zones during your shift critiquing everyone else's work ethic and performance. I'm also sick and tired of hearing you throw people under the bus because they "don't do their job" and/or are "lazy" and then smiling in their faces when you see them, telling them how great they are. Your behavior causes me enormous stress because I'm always afraid of being the next person that you decide to turn on and turn the whole SL team against. By the way, that girl actually asked to go to market because of you and your shit-talking and you have the nerve to tell her to return to SL.

I would never say a TM wasn't doing their job. However, we tend to have TMs who come up with excuses to avoid answering the phone. And when I am operator the ONLY time I transfer a call is to electronics, guest service, or the LOD. Any other department I find out what the guest wants and then ask a TM to check for a specific DPCI/item. But I know nothing about electronics so I'm little help to a guest looking for a phone, ipad, etc. Also, tms need to realize that we operators are the ones dealing with angry guests yelling at us when no one answers their call. I don't care if a tm takes a while to pick up a call but I don't want to be berated by the guest on the phone either.
As a sometimes operator I second this, we understand that things can get busy on the floor, but the guest usually doesn't and they come at us because they think we're not the ones doing our job of transferring calls.

TTOTM: I can sort of understand that you don't like using the power equipment, but that doesn't mean it's cool to just burn literally every item in bulk, every time you get one in a batch.

TTOETL: Yes, I went home early yesterday. Yes, I'm calling out for tonight. I can't walk without feeling like I'm going to pass out. You can complain about attendance as much as you want, but we both know that I do more in one 4 hour shift then you do in a week, so get off my back. I get sick. Sorry that I'm a human and that inconveniences you.

I hope you are feeling better!

I've used power equipment a whole lot over the last couple months and while I wouldn't say I'm uncomfortable with it, its sometimes more hassle than I'd like. Especially after that time I rammed the stacker into one of the legs of the brand new line our PMT had installed a few weeks beforehand. It was an easy fix but still, I felt like an ass after that. And now I try to drive the equipment like senior citizen who doesn't want to lose their license.

Then again, I'm not the one(s) responsible for one of the transition steel's legs no longer bolted to or even fully touching the floor. Somebody did a number on that one; I should take a picture sometime.

To that one TL: Thanks for calling out for a second day in a row. I hope you had a very, very good reason because people are getting sick of this.

To that one ETL: Thanks for giving my PDA to a vendor while I was on break because you thought I was gone for the day.

To that one TL: It was bad enough when they promoted you to TL. Now SrTL? Great.

TTOLeadershipTeam: I'm honestly so upset with you right now that I don't even care if you guys read this and figure out who I am. When one of your hardest working TMs gets married, and a friend of hers (me) sets up a box for everyone to write her a note, it's kind of a shitty thing to do to not write a single one. I went through the notes to separate any that got stuck together and to fluff the box to make it seem nice and full, and what I noticed was a whole lot of notes from TMs, and not ONE SINGLE NOTE FROM AN EXECUTIVE OR TL. I'm sorry that you guys are bitter that she had to move so she couldn't keep working here, but how rude can you be? Guess that's why I'll be partying right beside her at her wedding while you all sit at work on a Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back