To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: Please, continue to get pissy when I tell you there's a cat ready for you at SD. I've personally been calling guests saying "so and so is here, being all your returns at once, I've got plans to have them busy with reshops all day."

Ttotm:don't think your shit don't stink...cause it does. Speed doesn't count when you fuck up everything you touch...

Ttotm:don't think your shit don't stink...cause it does. Speed doesn't count when you fuck up everything you touch...
This is a legit fear of mine. I do go through so many returns carts (and yes, it was supposed to be cart) that I do worry that I'm screwing something up. No one has said anything though so...

This is a legit fear of mine. I do go through so many returns carts (and yes, it was supposed to be cart) that I do worry that I'm screwing something up. No one has said anything though so...

If you were at my store, I wouldn't complain as long as everything was sorted correctly. Non-use of Smart Sort still drives me crazy even though I'm backroom now.

TTOTM really I don't even know what your position is. I think you're a TL of some sort. Anyways, you've been rude to me twice in a one week period and that's more than I can handle. See it may look like I wasn't doing anything, but I just clocked in and was looking for the TL to see what lane to go to. While you were in a line checking out, I assume you are off the clock. Telling me rudely to just get on a lane is not helpful. My TL doesn't know I'm here, and breaks will get messed up. Thank you and fuck off.

TTOTL You were the reason I transferred and now that I heard you are probably going to be my new team lead at my new store, I am pissed. If this isn't a major conflict of interest, I don't know what is.

Most people would say something. I would, politely.

This is pog though.

To the operator again. Stop screaming into the motherfucking walkie. We know we have a toys call on 2280, however there is only 4 people on the floor total and 2 are on backup, so please be patient, and loose that shitty attitude.

To the operator again. Stop screaming into the motherfucking walkie. We know we have a toys call on 2280, however there is only 4 people on the floor total and 2 are on backup, so please be patient, and loose that shitty attitude.

On the flip side of that please stop saying "Thank you" after every single damn thing you say operator.

But I will take not screeching more than anything. No one can understand you, and you don't get the hint when you are asked to repeat yourself every single time you call out for something.

Ttotm: not only does your shit stink, your thoughts pattern is flawed. Yes you worked a little bit at another store, but I've worked twice as long, at this store. Which means I get more hours than the rest of you stupid fucks. I actually negotiated that when I stepped into signing with the stl. So if I have 32hrs you get the same or less. Nobody cares you want 40, they weren't there to give. Plus your work ethic sucks abs the hrtm knows if she gives you a cashier shift you'll call out. Good luck bitching til they find you 40 hrs. They don't care.

TTExTM Half the store believes you're the one calling out profanity, and generally interfering, over our walkie channels. Everyone knows it's something you would do. It's not exactly a mystery.

TTOTM: Do not tell another TM how to do something at SD when I'm saying something different, especially when I'm reading from the GS training book. Now I have to wonder how much of the shit I have to fix is the result of people giving bad information while I'm not here.

TTExTM Half the store believes you're the one calling out profanity, and generally interfering, over our walkie channels. Everyone knows it's something you would do. It's not exactly a mystery.
Tell everyone to just use channel 3 for a week or so (obviously don't say that over the walkie). The TM will probably think his walkie is broken and move on.

Tell everyone to just use channel 3 for a week or so (obviously don't say that over the walkie). The TM will probably think his walkie is broken and move on.

They do it on every channel, lol. Even when they ignore 'em and try using a different main channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back