To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOETL: no, screaming into the walkie and yelling "TEAM TEAM TEAM TEAM TEAM" doesn't make you look good. I work with your planogram team a lot and they make fun of you because of that.

TTOETL-LOG: As a person you were really nice and friendly and likeable but your work ethic was rather sad. You insisted on pushing everything out and flexing it to the point that it looked ugly and sloppy because of so much overstock and it made softlines tables almost unzoneable. You also left carts from truck all down the domestics aisle and said you would deal with them but they were there for two days. I also remember one night when you were the closing LOD and you had us push tubs instead of zone because "logistics doesn't care about the zone" and the next morning our ETL-SF was about to fly into a blood rage xD

Edit: on a more positive note..
TTOETL: You are AWESOME. You don't think you're too good to help out with the zone or cashiering even though many people would consider that to be beneath them and only for dirty, dirty commoners. You're also nice but not fake nice and don't take shit from people either, which is awesome too.

Last edited:
To that one sales floor team member

I was actually warned about you on my second day of training a year ago. I was told that you had a tendency to be really creepy towards female team members. So when I met you on my 4th day I wasn't disappointed. You hovered around me way too much and when you were done borrowing my MyDevice you didn't hand it to me but actually slid it into the holster while getting wayyyy too close.
You also have no problem with hitting on some of our very underage cashiers despite being in your 40's and saying things like "she only has eyes for me". Like can you not??
And when you're not being creepy, you're often sitting in the break room yelling at your girlfriend/wife/whatever over the phone. Loud enough for everyone to hear (on a side note, we've had the pleasure of meeting said lady more than once and she's not too likeable either).
You've recieved so many complaints to HR about your creepy behavior and I know the ETL-HR can't stand you but for some reason, you're not getting fired!:eek:
UPDATE: He's been pretty quiet lately so I think maybe our new ex military STL may have probably threatened to fire him. I'm still gonna watch him to make sure he doesn't step out of line again because I'm not afraid to get someone fired

To the front end team: A GSA just standing there, a cashier just standing at her register openly drinking a soda while the SD tm is shoving doritos in her mouth. Way to represent. Keep asking those of us working our asses off on the salesfloor to go get carts or backup cashier though.

To that one LOD: how do you not notice this crap going on all the time?

To that one GSA:

Even after you've been told repeatedly to help the front and not just stand there shouting orders, you still stand there shouting orders.
Ugh, you're lazy and your weave looks like ass.
Damn I think we had their sibling at my store! I had a bunch of defective items I wasn't able to take care of myself because I was closing electronics on a Saturday night and I had to explain why I couldon't process them myself. As I clocked out all of it was still there

To the front end team: A GSA just standing there, a cashier just standing at her register openly drinking a soda while the SD tm is shoving doritos in her mouth. Way to represent. Keep asking those of us working our asses off on the salesfloor to go get carts or backup cashier though.

To that one LOD: how do you not notice this crap going on all the time?
It's okay if they get redcards. TEAM TEAM I want to recognize cashier fatass for swindling another guest and saving them 5% today and everyday. Gosh do I hate my front end.

Also technically not team members butttttt...
To the RGIS people who were in hardlines: I know this isn't your work but please have some respect for our store and stop throwing all of the defective and clearance items you find all over the ground after scanning them. We stayed so late cleaning up after you guys that by the time we left the 4:30 am flow team was starting to come in

Last edited:
TTOGSTM: Hey, thanks for taking care of that stuff for me. Honestly I intended to return and do it myself, but, well, there's a reason I call it Whacky Wednesdays.
TTOGSTL: Well, damn. I didn't know that you quit until a week later. I wish I could have gotten to know you better, but good luck on your move to China.

And you can't even use your team member discount without them which is the most ridiculous thing ever! Thankfully you can use it if you pay in cash so I always do it that way.

TTOTM:

Jesus dude, it's 900 degrees out. Put on an extra layer of deodorant ffs.
For a minute there I thought someone had brought in shawarma in a dirty jock.

:confused::eek:o_O Where's the vomit emoji????

And you can't even use your team member discount without them which is the most ridiculous thing ever! Thankfully you can use it if you pay in cash so I always do it that way.

You can use your discount with a target red card. The only credit cards that you cannot use are American express, non target MasterCard (for ex. Chase MasterCard) and visa, along with the others I didn't mention such as discover.

You can use your discount with a target red card. The only credit cards that you cannot use are American express, non target MasterCard (for ex. Chase MasterCard) and visa, along with the others I didn't mention such as discover.
I meant that you cannot use your discout without a red card. That rule right there kind of makes me angry haha

To that one electronics TM: Please don't talk shit about someone who had to call out due to having to potentially go to the emergency room while you called out regularly just so you could see your boyfriend. You can have a date any other day and that TM's health is way more important.

To that one GSA: I know you weren't trained in softlines but you helped us out so much when the new girl didn't show up and we were short staffed. The tables look BEAUTIFUL. I don't know if we could have gotten it done without you bro

S/O the the GSTL that told me if we don't get a redcard she's gonna seriously lose her job lol.

We were talking and smiling and I said "I've been inconsistent today with asking" and she was saying as she walked away two check lanes behind me that she was gonna lose her job, and I laughed thinking it was a joke but she turned around, lost her smile, and looked me dead in the eye and said "oh it's not a joke, I could seriously lose my job today."

we got a redcard lol

To the clueless STL: you decide the huddle project will be pushing the leftover dairy truck and tell me to pull it out to start working it 10 minutes before huddle. When huddle does start rather than have the tm's jump into pushing the product, you have the talking portion 1st. We only have 30 mins to have the product out on the floor. 10+ minutes have already passed. The ignorance you show about food safety astounds me.

TTOTM: Thank you for making me feel better about not getting Red Cards every week. It's nice to hear someone else openly bitching about how TL's don't understand how difficult it is to get them these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back