To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
ETL-GE: seeing as how we had our best redcard week in a while because of the district competition and getting everyone hyped about goals for once, how about you quit obfuscating the data and just telling us that we're "losing" and threatening to bring the hammer down? We're on a good thing right now with the chance of a carrot and you keep swinging the fucking stick. Christ.

Ttolod, you spent most of tonight's huddle practically roasting our old ETL-LOG behind his back and justified it by saying "lol he's not here anymore it's okay". Part of me was a little stunned at how unprofessional that was but part of me was furiously agreeing with you. I'm really not surprised though...one of the fitting room ladies tells me she has vivid memores of the two of you loudly cussing each other out in the backroom
(Apparently the team leads at my store have more drama and in fighting than most of the others in the district and we're kind of infamous for that shit)

Last edited:
TTOTL:
CHILL. Just CHILL. We'll get our stuff out of "your" bloody freezer when our freezer is fixed! If you come by one more time having an aneurysm about the state of "your" freezer, I'm going to our ETL and then to HR.

A several days late/preemptive TTOTM:

To the Backroom TL, PA(s), Salesfloor TL and everyone else: Can we just have a milk delivery happen without any fucking drama? I don't know who is obligated to do what and I don't care at this point. All I know is that twice a week it doesn't matter what the driver does or doesn't do, what the market team does or doesn't do or what I do or don't do. No matter what, I'm going to get an earful of bitching somebody about the delivery and how it should have gone. Or in my TL's case, an earful of yelling.

To the driver: You might be kind of an ass, you might be slacking off and getting the store to do part of your job. I don't know. And I don't care because out of this whole mess you've been pretty decent to me.

To the new driver: Good luck. I'm probably going to sit this one out.

For real, last Friday's delivery was so stressful I wanted to walk out 30 minutes into my shift. And I'm getting anxious over tomorrow's delivery.
You just open the door and stamp the paperwork... It's up to the driver and the market TL to figure it out from there.

You just open the door and stamp the paperwork... It's up to the driver and the market TL to figure it out from there.
Its scan-based so I don't even have anything to stamp. Driver just drops the new milk off and takes the empty crates and pallets with him. The problem is that my store seems to think he should rearrange the entire cooler to retrieve the empties from the back, put the pallet back there behind the racks and FDC pallets (one of the delivery days is also an FDC day) and put everything back together. With no help because market team occasionally responds when I let them know the delivery is here (then bitches about it later). Backroom TL goes on about the driver's "obligation" and if I have time to help then I have time to do something else instead. Market TL has repeatedly said the driver is a "douche" and "baby" and is rarely around for these moments.

Meanwhile the driver just wants a clear path to the cooler and somebody to grab the empties and put them in receiving or outside the day before instead of leaving them at the very back of the cooler.

But hey, next week we get a new driver on the route. So maybe a fresh start will happen.

To that other store i support helped. What the mother fucking shit is going on. There is almost nothing on the floor, and the backroom is packed. The zones look like wwiii just ended. There is expired food from 2014 on the shelves. The whole managment team should be fired. Really makes me appreciate my headache of a store.
Did you come to my store last week? Lol. More flow tms than ever but nothing is really improving. 6 trucks of 2kish isn't an excuse either.

Its scan-based so I don't even have anything to stamp. Driver just drops the new milk off and takes the empty crates and pallets with him. The problem is that my store seems to think he should rearrange the entire cooler to retrieve the empties from the back, put the pallet back there behind the racks and FDC pallets (one of the delivery days is also an FDC day) and put everything back together. With no help because market team occasionally responds when I let them know the delivery is here (then bitches about it later). Backroom TL goes on about the driver's "obligation" and if I have time to help then I have time to do something else instead. Market TL has repeatedly said the driver is a "douche" and "baby" and is rarely around for these moments.

Meanwhile the driver just wants a clear path to the cooler and somebody to grab the empties and put them in receiving or outside the day before instead of leaving them at the very back of the cooler.

But hey, next week we get a new driver on the route. So maybe a fresh start will happen.
Oh wow that would suck having to do it on an FDC day. Although our milk person sucks it up and deals with it if there are pallets in the way. I'm pretty sure he actually fills the milk on the salesfloor too.

Typically I hate talking about people and would just much rather express grievances directly to them so we can work on a more civil and peaceful solution, but I'm in a situation where I can't do anything.

There's this girl on flow who comes in when school lets out. For some reason she flies halfway across the country to attend a Mormon school despite not being Mormon. Given the fact that she's here from August until January instead of the typical three months of summer and one month of winter like our other distant collegiate team members, I'm mildly suspicious "Mormon college" is code for Hogwarts or something. It must be, because she somehow magically manifests nearly every pet peeve I have. She will suck up to any given leader, then be incredibly rude and talk shit about anyone else. If you say something to her, she'll just roll her eyes and say "I don't care" in the middle of your sentence. She is condescending, will step in and act as a self-imposed leader on tasks that require no leadership whatsoever. I know someone could say "that's a trait of good leadership", but I'd have to disagree when you're directing several team members to stack a single palette.

Whenever she's in the breakroom, she'll talk about herself and start bragging about whatever. She goes on about how great she'll be as a nurse, how she lives in a trailer with her family, and so on. I'm a pretty patient and forgiving person with quite a bit of empathy, but I see nothing redeemable in her as a human being. She acts like an absolute brat and sycophant, and she is the only person in the entirety of my almost two years with Spot that if she were to get in some serious accident, not only would I not give a fuck in the slightest but I'd also buy the entire team donuts and muffins to celebrate.

ETL-GE: seeing as how we had our best redcard week in a while because of the district competition and getting everyone hyped about goals for once, how about you quit obfuscating the data and just telling us that we're "losing" and threatening to bring the hammer down? We're on a good thing right now with the chance of a carrot and you keep swinging the fucking stick. Christ.
Hey, bud, you actually sent me (and only me???) the information and my salt levels dropped immensely. Yeah we lost but c'mon man it's me I spun that shit so hard and I'm really glad to see how close we got. So.... Okay, thanks. I still got all kinds of salt probably but seeing as how I want to kick this idiot GSTL out of their job, I can only do that with information and armaments. Not that you know that, but.

To the Creepy McCreepypants team member I bitched about on here a while ago, PLEASE don't ever come back from your Hawaii vacation. Just take a permanent leave of absence. Also stop texting the team leads nonstop and telling them to show the pictures you took of your vacation during the huddles. One of them has actually had to block your number.

TTOTM: You made me feel terrible when you asked if I can understand your English. I can, but even if I did have a hard time understanding you, you've been an awesome friend, almost like a mom/big sister figure, and I owe you so much for having the patience to teach me your workcenter when I was just thrown into it.

TTOETL, get your fucking priorites together. STOP purposefully trying to scare the GSTLs into getting redcards. That's not gonna work. Meanwhile you don't care about the electronics TM who literally just sits and the boat, calls out just to see her boyfriend, and doesn't zone. Oh right it's probaby because she's sold redcards before. The GSTL you were screaming at last night is a far better worker than she is yet you chose to yell at him.
Oh and stop leaving the wave in the middle of the baler entrance and then complaining that nobody is putting their trash away! :mad:

To all the GSTLs and GSAs at my store: why the fuck are you all being so cold and rude to the cashiers lately? There used to be a time where you all were kind to us, now it just constantly feels like you're angry with us. It's really hard to want to get you all red cards when you're treating us all like shit.

TTOETL-GE: stop fucking wanting inflated red card counts. When the LOD says we need 21 red cards, you shouldn't be on the walkie asking for 37 because you "want to get out of a deficit". You're never on a lane, I've never seen you sign someone up for a red card and all you do is sit in your office and complain on the walkie that "it's been x amount of time and there's been no red cards" or annoyingly asking "are we at number (ridiculously high number) yet??" Oh and p.s. maybe when cashiers are telling you that a certain cashier gets red cards in questionable ways and literally everyone knows it maybe you shouldn't just say "well I've never heard it but I need them to keep signing people up for red cards" even if, you know, it's someone telling people it's a rewards card.

TToGSTL: Ha ha, you're transparent as shit about calling out on Fridays before your weekend off. You fucking weasel. We got way more redcards than we usually do and it seems like it's because everyone was in a good mood because you weren't there. And I don't care how many times you pull me into some corner and threaten to write me up if I don't give you names to write up for not asking every single guest. Bring it. Put my name down; you wanna make up a quota of corrective actions handed out, you're welcome to hit your tally making up reasons why I'm failing to uphold my responsibilities even though I run circles around you in almost every aspect. Is your job on the line? Good, it should have been before you even came over to the front end. Fucking quit already, you useless bag of neurotic slime.

Oh and p.s. maybe when cashiers are telling you that a certain cashier gets red cards in questionable ways and literally everyone knows it maybe you shouldn't just say "well I've never heard it but I need them to keep signing people up for red cards" even if, you know, it's someone telling people it's a rewards card.
Dude we have this GSTL at my store that tricks people into getting redcards by doing the exact same thing, by telling them it's a rewards card. People have complained about it but the ETL doesn't care. I wouldn't be surprised if he started using fake names and addresses to get them

Dude we have this GSTL at my store that tricks people into getting redcards by doing the exact same thing, by telling them it's a rewards card. People have complained about it but the ETL doesn't care. I wouldn't be surprised if he started using fake names and addresses to get them
Well we've had to fire some people for using their own or fake socials to sign people up for red cards. I'm surprised they don't care more about it.

To the backroom flow crew, whoever parked the wave in front of the SFS station like "We have to park it there," screw you. Its the weekend; park the darn thing by the receiving area or anywhere else. Not right in the middle of the fray. ugh.

To that one 4am ETL, another tm held the TSC door open for me and I walked in. Idk why the door was slightly open and we were able to just walk in. I'm sorry the alarm was blaring at 6am. But I had nothing to do with the whole situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back