To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the backroom flow crew, whoever parked the wave in front of the SFS station like "We have to park it there," screw you. Its the weekend; park the darn thing by the receiving area or anywhere else. Not right in the middle of the fray. ugh.
If you don't have a key for it, you can pull down the panel at the bottom of the front and press a switch (forget what it's called) that will release the brakes. So you can just push it out of the way.

If you don't have a key for it, you can pull down the panel at the bottom of the front and press a switch (forget what it's called) that will release the brakes. So you can just push it out of the way.

Thanks for the tip. I'll remember that for next time. I know they don't like anyone who's not certified to even touch it though.

If one more person leaves the wave in the middle of the aisle when I'm trying to pull something that's right there I will lock the damn wave key in the Apple cabinet near the electronics boat

We park it in the back and stack vendor pallets in front of it with no pallet jacks. Evil, yes but effective.

To that one TL: Thank you for saving the day when the backroom exploded.

To whoever did the FDC backstock this morning: Everything in the meat cooler is clearly labeled. Stick to it, lest we get a flaming red Steritech visit.

We park it in the back and stack vendor pallets in front of it with no pallet jacks. Evil, yes but effective.

I'd hate to see where the WAVe would end up if y'all worked at @Circle9's store during the weekend.

To that one asinine team member: When a parent comes up to you telling you that their child is missing, you don't fucking walkie me (the FRO) and tell me to page the child to fuckin school supplies, I told you that I walkied the LOD and he stated that we couldn't page someone like that unless it was a missing person, then you go "It is missing", so I get back to the LOD and he gives me the okay, both of us thinking it's an older person, so like an idiot I page the person to fucking school supplies, only for you to walkie me two minutes later to do it again. I was already reluctant enough the first time, so I ask you how old the person is and you casually go "She's 11" then I ask you, in shock and a bit confused "Wouldn't it be better to do a code yellow?" You go: "No, Before we go through all that can you just page them one more time?" You're a fucking idiot. There are a lot of things you haven't thought of. What if she doesn't even know how to get school supplies by herself? What if she hears her name being announced and gets scared? So I walkie the LOD about the situation and he just agrees to do the code yellow, which you got upset about for some reason. And by the way, I've had an issue with you before about this, I don't know what you think but fitting room operators don't have free will to page people every time someone loses someone else in the store. You just doing a code yellow instead of having a back and forth walkie session between you and me and then me and the LOD would've saved us a lot of time because when we finally did do the Code Yellow we found her after about 2 minutes.

TtoLOD, you didn't schedule anyone in the fitting room on a really busy night (and said no when I offered to cover it) so why were you surprised when I was cleaning it out at the end of the night?
You wanted me to basically super zone shoes (NOT something you can do alone at my store) and when I told you I had to clean out the hot mess of a fitting room you were like "well..that's more important than the fitting room" :confused:

TTOGSTm: You don't know how much I save you and the receiver work by defecting my own defects (expired, bent etc). I once defected marshmallows by almost a full pallet. So please do not give me grief or attitude when I asked just a couple to add to your not-even-a-half-full cart of defects. Isn't it a part of your job (and receiver's) and not mine?

To whoever drank my Crystal Pepsi, you're a dick. Probably the same person that took the entire loaf of market pantry bread that was SUPPOSED to be for the team..:rolleyes:
To the closing LOD, why did you ONLY call me up for backup if you were gonna fuss about stuff being all over the floor in RTW? Maybe if I wasn't on a damn checklane for half an hour it wouldn't look like that. Every time you screamed into the walkie there was a nice loud "shut the fuck up" waiting to be let out from me. I came dangerously close to letting it out. Everyone was so pissed off at you tonight because of your micromanaging bullshit that the TM doing the closing announcements was doing them almost angrily

To that one ETL (from last week): I've never seen an ETL jump in and unload a whole trailer before and you did pretty well. Kudos to you. Which you then pissed away by being a shitty space manager. From leaving equipment parked in the middle of an aisle on the floor to using the power jack for everything (including paper PIPOs) to parking shit right where I told you I was putting soda pallets. Why do you do this to me.

To that one SrTL: Deer in headlights look anytime I ask you something. I get that you're a little overwhelmed and they probably didn't really set up up for success, hours are terrible, etc. But you went looking for a promotion and this shit is starting to affect my work.

To that one STL: I'm noticing a running trend of people telling me that you've said you'll fix something and hahahaha nope. Starting to feel like you're just a shorter version of the last STL.

To the former logistics ETL, are you ever going to return that set of electronics keys you accidentally walked out with? Everyone knows it was you because of the key log but you never admitted it or brought them back. Opening electronics is even harder because of this. And I'm sure AP is mad at you too.
Look. People walk out with equipment sometimes. Fuck I've taken a mydevice home with me before. But all you have to do is return it. Don't be so prideful that you never return it just because you don't wanna look bad. If you new job ever catches wind of this..well...they ain't gonna be happy

To the former logistics ETL, are you ever going to return that set of electronics keys you accidentally walked out with? Everyone knows it was you because of the key log but you never admitted it or brought them back. Opening electronics is even harder because of this. And I'm sure AP is mad at you too.
Look. People walk out with equipment sometimes. Fuck I've taken a mydevice home with me before. But all you have to do is return it. Don't be so prideful that you never return it just because you don't wanna look bad. If you new job ever catches wind of this..well...they ain't gonna be happy
I took Jewelry keys home for a week once. They "magically" reappeared in the FRO desk drawer the next day I worked... No questions asked.

TTOTM:

I have spent the last 3 weeks or so listening to you tell guests that they can take a RC application home. NO THEY CAN'T. You idiot. Maybe if you actually knew anything about the RC or how applications work, you'd do better in that department. That little booklet you stick in their bags is just information. Pretty sure Target doesn't do paper applications anymore. I would say something but I literally think you're too stupid to comprehend what you're doing. Also, stop setting your cigarettes out on the counter when you're at your register. That's nasty and you have pockets.

Damn hillbilly.

-sorry. I had to let that out-

TToETL-HR: look I'm sorry that I yelled "fuck off" after you gave me your date of birth for that bottle of wine tonight but a) at least the store was closed and b) SERIOUSLY HOW ARE YOU YOUNGER THAN ME you look so mature and put together and you have a well-adjusted life and i'm over here looking like a goddamn idiot and you're a fuckin' badass ETL and i'm fucking floored that you're younger than me

also sorry sorry for constantly digging my own grave with "I just thought you looked older than that" while we were handling the cash office bags tonight and frankly if you killed me and stuffed my body in the safe for being a massive fumbling idiot dickwad who can't stop calling you old, I wouldn't blame you in the slightest

but I am most certainly gonna start calling you "kid" until I get pulled into your office and told to stop doing that

fuck, when did I get old? fuck. what am I doing here and why am I not doing more

TTOTM:

I have spent the last 3 weeks or so listening to you tell guests that they can take a RC application home. NO THEY CAN'T. You idiot. Maybe if you actually knew anything about the RC or how applications work, you'd do better in that department. That little booklet you stick in their bags is just information. Pretty sure Target doesn't do paper applications anymore. I would say something but I literally think you're too stupid to comprehend what you're doing. Also, stop setting your cigarettes out on the counter when you're at your register. That's nasty and you have pockets.

Damn hillbilly.

-sorry. I had to let that out-
Target does still have paper Red Card applications for the Debit version. Guests can print them out from the gift registry kiosk. My DTL has us printing them and placing them in bags of guests that don't have them. We are to do this till the Back to School/College rush is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back