To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target does still have paper Red Card applications for the Debit version. Guests can print them out from the gift registry kiosk. My DTL has us printing them and placing them in bags of guests that don't have them. We are to do this till the Back to School/College rush is over.

My store isn't doing this. She literally doesn't understand the application process or what we have at our registers

To My Entire Team: If you would just sign out your fucking equipment, you wouldn't have an "equipment Nazi TPS" making a big deal out of it. It is not a big deal, shouldn't have to be a big deal, and doesn't have to be a big deal! I don't want to be a dick about it, but I'm not about to have my APBP on my ass about poor equipment control again when you guys can't take ten seconds to write your damn name!

To My Entire Team: If you would just sign out your fucking equipment, you wouldn't have an "equipment Nazi TPS" making a big deal out of it. It is not a big deal, shouldn't have to be a big deal, and doesn't have to be a big deal! I don't want to be a dick about it, but I'm not about to have my APBP on my ass about poor equipment control again when you guys can't take ten seconds to write your damn name!
Unfortunately, AP being a dick about it is the only way that has worked at our store.

I would love if we would have an equipment Nazi. Cause currently its a free for all and a bunch are missing and I would love to catch the asshole who keeps smashing the screens out and leaving them in the cabinet. But we won't go back to a locked cabinet cause the ETL's can't be bothered to come out of the AP office to unlock it. So you end up sitting 10min after your shift waiting and HR doesn't like that.

Our FRO has a key to the cabinet that she checks out. Of course, FlowTL just leaves it open, so on truck days it's already a free-for-all by the time FRO gets there.

I hate checking out a MyDevice. On the front end, it's guaranteed to get "borrowed" and never returned. When I do check it out, I write "front lanes" rather than my name in a an attempt to express how little control I have.

I hate checking out a MyDevice. On the front end, it's guaranteed to get "borrowed" and never returned. When I do check it out, I write "front lanes" rather than my name in a an attempt to express how little control I have.
Can you lock it in the drawer with the checks?

Ive never signed anything out, nobody has ever said anything to me.

To the closing LOD the other night, look. I know you're the backroom TL and therefore don't do as much with the sales floor but if a TM tells you that they see someone stealing something (AP's shift was over), you DON'T act nonchalant about it and say "just let em walk out with it". AP is gonna be PISSED when he sees the tapes

TtoTL: Hearing you scoff about how "women can't lift anything on their own" when someone needed help with a team lift and THEN seeing our female flow team lead march over and lift the damn thing up with no problem was kind of hilarious. You on the other hand are kind of out of shape and you move very slowly and aren't anywhere near as strong as she is so your misogynistic comment was invalid
Lmao I pulled 2 milk pallets to the floor once and the guys were all do you want me to get that? The flow guy that does bulk saw me and was all "hey next time I have a flat, wanna help me push the car?"

Ive never signed anything out, nobody has ever said anything to me.
A lot of stores let it slide. But sometimes AP leadership gets really anal about it, therefore store level AP has to crack down on it, which is the case with my store.

Lmao I pulled 2 milk pallets to the floor once and the guys were all do you want me to get that? The flow guy that does bulk saw me and was all "hey next time I have a flat, wanna help me push the car?"
Reminds me of those male guests that always insist on pushing the flat for me when I'm taking their grill/tv/large piece of furniture up to guest services for them. Hahaha sorry Manly McManlypants but we really aren't allowed to let you do that

Last edited:
Reminds me of those male guests that always insist on pushing the flat for me when I'm taking their grill/tv/large pieve of furnitre up to guest services for them. Hahaha sorry Manly McManlypants but we really aren't allowed to let you do that
LMAO yeah. I showed a older male guest to where the water was and was gonna lift a 24 pack into his cart when he stops me and says "don't worry about it sweetie, it's heavy" like ok asshole :rolleyes:

LMAO yeah. I showed a older male guest to where the water was and was gonna lift a 24 pack into his cart when he stops me and says "don't worry about it sweetie, it's heavy" like ok asshole :rolleyes:

That is when you drop it on them. Not hand it but drop it.

Speaking of pallets....whover did that domestics one this morning, HOW do you fuck up so badly? Do you not know how center of gravity works?? It was so uneven that everything fell to the floor the minute I moved it.
Thank god it was only pillows and sheets though.

To the closing LOD the other night, look. I know you're the backroom TL and therefore don't do as much with the sales floor but if a TM tells you that they see someone stealing something (AP's shift was over), you DON'T act nonchalant about it and say "just let em walk out with it". AP is gonna be PISSED when he sees the tapes

Nobody outside of AP is allowed to apprehend the guest. All the LOD can do is let AP know about the theft so they can log it as a KTR. If you "guest service" the subject, you might get a PMR (which should also be reported to AP), but it can be risky because they could be concealing a weapon or whatever.

Reminds me of those male guests that always insist on pushing the flat for me when I'm taking their grill/tv/large pieve of furnitre up to guest services for them. Hahaha sorry Manly McManlypants but we really aren't allowed to let you do that

We have a female cart attendant who gets that a lot. She may be short and skinny, but don't underestimate her strength.

Nobody outside of AP is allowed to apprehend the guest. All the LOD can do is let AP know about the theft so they can log it as a KTR. If you "guest service" the subject, you might get a PMR (which should also be reported to AP), but it can be risky because they could be concealing a weapon
Ohhh okay that makes more sense. He has had a dismissive attitude about coupon people though. Someone came up to a cashier with a bunch of expired ones and he was like "lol just accept em all anyway". This was before they updated the registers (though I don't know if they got rid of the K1 key yet because I haven't backed up in a while)

To that leadership: It wasn't our(TM's) fault that you picked a ladder climber to be your pet. The thing with pets is that you have watch them or they can shit on the floor.. Well this pet did.. You didn't notice the second he promoted he quit really working on the floor? And let back to school go dead ass empty? Like we didn't pull anything or flex anything. He just let the pog run dry.. No it didn't help that it was set early so it did sell faster.. But it ran empty like "are you closing" empty..

You knew a visit from the group was coming and "have the team purge BTS" this week should have happened two weeks ago or let In-Stocks do their PTM thing where they fucking fill the damn floor. But nope your pet had it hand..

No he didn't. He straight out lied when he said all the D-code was out of the back. Cause when shot through I found tons of crap still back there. Group leader found the same thing when she shot through.. And unhappy is a very kind term for how fucking mad she was that it was busiest week of the year for BTS and our season set was dead ass empty with most of it in the backroom.

Group walks in and has an absolute shit fit!!!!!!!!! All of a sudden its a problem. We lowly TM's knew but were told there was a plan.. To bad no one actually told the TM's the plan or had anyone do any work. It was fun to watch the ETL's pulling all that crap out of the back and pushing it. What got me is that not one of them thought it might be a good idea to get a box knife. Nope hack at the boxes with their keys. And look on their faces - priceless. Looked like they had to eat raw liver.. Cause they got their asses handed to them.. They were mad they actually had to get dirty and work like the TM's..

It took all I had to not laugh in their faces.. Those of us who have done this, knew this was coming and watched you walk in front of the bus. And no we didn't say a damn word. :) I also had a nice talk with our STL about your attitude after the visit.. Cause you could feel the "why should we be in trouble for this crap" just oozing off the entire sorority bitch click of ETL's we have right now..

It was fun to watch the ETL's pulling all that crap out of the back and pushing it. What got me is that not one of them thought it might be a good idea to get a box knife. Nope hack at the boxes with their keys. And look on their faces - priceless. Looked like they had to eat raw liver..
Lemme guess. Pretty, fresh outta college people who've never had an actual physical job before?
That would NOT sit well at my store. Even the most deep disliked team leads usually do some kind of work. The only one who didn't was this one guy who put in his two weeks because he got tired of all the other team leads roasting him for being lazy.
I'm really sick of this "as long as you have a college degree/act like a kiss ass, you can be a team lead even if youre a lazy fuck" mentality.

Lemme guess. Pretty, fresh outta college people who've never had an actual physical job before?
That would NOT sit well at my store. Even the most deep disliked team leads usually do some kind of work. The only one who didn't was this one guy who put in his two weeks because he got tired of all the other team leads roasting him for being lazy.
I'm really sick of this "as long as you have a college degree/act like a kiss ass, you can be a team lead even if youre a lazy fuck" mentality.

Pretty much. Why I kept my mouth shut when the pet who can work but was such a kiss ass we kept our mouths shut when we saw what was happening. You deal with the fall out. He was a car salesman so I know he was running game on these sorority girls, you could see that from space. Our STL is new to us but not spot let them run with it. She I am learning is "give you enough rope" type of STL. Which I like. So they tied that noose nice and tight with this one. She was not happy about hearing her leadership team sat in the AP office for most if her vacation.

She understood my point about the box knives. Why waste time hacking at box after box when we have an entire box of knives. Not one could figure out there was a better way to open a damn box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back