To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TToTM: thanks for following my twitter and validating how fucking hilarious I am

also thanks for pointing out that I tweeted about a crush on a coworker I had literally one day ago

thanks for needling me about it and thanks for swearing to keep it a secret which YOU FUCKING BETTER JESUS FUCKITY FUCK GODDAMMIT

THANKS.

To the new GSTL, you are a bitch in sheep's clothing. You're Amy Pond if you take all her good qualities away.
Ever since you came on with this new red card policy, things have gone down hill. You're writing people up and getting them three coachings just for not getting any and you made this one cashier walk out in fucking tears at the end of the night because she's terrified that you're going to have her fired.
Did they try to encourage redcards before you came here? Yes. But nobody got written up or coached either. I will never accept a cashier shift again and if this transfers to us sales floor team members going up for backup I'm damn well going to transfer to backroom or flow just so I never have to go up for backup again or else risk losing my job over not selling enough worthless pieces of fucking plastic

Also to those several team members I have convinced to apply for red cards with me.. I'm sorry for dinging your credit but we have a quota to meet:/

Also to those several team members I have convinced to apply for red cards with me.. I'm sorry for dinging your credit but we have a quota to meet:/

Ouch! Things must be desperate at your store to do that to a fellow TM!

To one team member that helped a family who had been out of work for several months, thank you! It is good to know that the kids will go to school with the supplies they need, as well as clothing that fits. And no using the Target mobile coupon over and over does not make you a bad coupon lady. You did a good deed and deserve lots of praise for it. I am very proud to say that you are part of my team. I will miss you when you go south for the winter, though. It is just sad to see that they have not figured out where the gas leak is at their school, so they are having to be bused in at least 30 miles.

It's a list of things someone has experienced so far at Target, and they're basically enjoying themselves...a lot

They have a sense of humor somewhat similar to mine.
This one tickles me for some reason - "A fly flew directly into my nostril before bouncing around and making a swift exit. I was more impressed by its aim than bothered by its decisions."

TtoSrTl
How come whenever you close and I'm supposed to be in softlines, you always move me to hardlines? Specifically in the area I'm not as good with? You always do this even when nobody calls out and frankly it's fucking annoying. I can zone softlines much faster too.
But wait a minute. You're the same person who thought it was wise not to have anyone watch the fitting room during a busy Saturday night so to expect you to do anything reasonable wouldn't make sense

To that one GSA: It was pretty funny to go into the flex holding room where you claimed there were 9 boxes of trading card overstock and hear your muted reaction of "Oh. I guess it all went out." You're right! Those nine boxes of cards all went out at least a week ago. When the card vendor came in and once again had to push everything because front end doesn't. I don't know if you're clueless or what but the fact that you've called the PMT over things like popcorn on the ground makes me wonder.

TTOTM: You are a fuckwit.. You unplug a cable cause you were told to clean up for a visit. Ok.. Clean up fine.. But before you unplug shit, you might want to check what was plugged in.. You just happened to unplug our RFID scanners.. That when we did the scan started to die 3/4 of the way through so not knowing it wouldn't charge we put it on the charger and went to lunch.. And picked up the gun and it died losing our entire scan..

Thanks!!!

No I didn't notice it wasn't charging, I had a short day and had already left.

I love those kids.. Fun to play with.. "hey can you go in the softlines stock room and find the wall stretcher.." Off they go, cause they want to run the place in a year..

This kid just finished high school and this is her. first. job. I have been at my store almost two years now, and she has the nerve to tell me when to take my break and what I should be working on? Umm no. And my TL has the nerve to make excuses for her. Ugh that made my blood boil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back