To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Price Team: I know we had a rocky start but I seriously appreciate how much you don't make my job difficult. You communicate, like when salvage is going to be huge or if you're not sure on something.

To Backroom Team: Screw you guys. Pretty sure you're the ones behind the bleach cleaner left in my area over the weekend. I'm tired of you pulling batches and leaving them in my area, or not picking up what falls down (the pillows are stored above me in the steel) or leaving ladders where you last used them. I'm fucking done with that.

To Backroom Team Lead: In theory, you're my boss. In practice, you're a loud, arrogant dick who has shown no interest or concern in my job. All you seem to care about is climbing the Target ladder and making backroom look good.

To the ETL-LOG: I'm sorry I've shit talked about you so much. You annoy and confuse me but at least you're paying attention to receiving.

To me: Grow a courage and start speaking out more. Seriously.

To whoever placed the order for the new fixtures, how do you fuck up by ordering 22 inch base deck shelves and ONLY 18 inch label strips despite the fact that all the base deck label strips had to be new? I had to change the base decks in domestics and that fucking sucked

Ok this will relate to more the POG peeps but the rest of you will understand when I finish this rant..

TTOTL & ETL: WTF were you thinking by trying to drop that shipper off the pallet? The shipper came with a skirt on it, that you fold down to cover the pallet. Why the fuck would try to drag that thing onto the floor and it nearly fell apart as you moved it. Yes I helped you put it back together and fold the skirt down to show you how it was supposed to be set up. I learned that years ago doing black Friday set up - its done so you can just drag them off the floor with a pallet jack. But how the fuck do you become the POG TL without knowing that, knowing you have worked POG for over two years in our store and the store you came from. You agreed it was easier and made sense. You didn't thank me, but you knew you just got schooled by the gimpy In-Stocks TM who you think is lazy. I let that go, you wait 20+ years of getting banged up and car crashed and your body will break.

Then the ETL who freaked that it was on a Pallet and had to be told the same thing. Telling us we must be confused is laughable. You are the most lazy ETL in the building. No we are not confused I just know how this works. If you had ever done any real physical work you might know this. Yes you went to my ETL and complained, he laughed at you. I know this cause he told me. Cause I had gone to him and explained this cause I knew you would be butthurt over this. He laughed at you when I told him. "Cause that is exactly why the skirt the pallet, drop and drag it away.

The shipper is one that set today for the special set that happened today in toys..

Speaking of plano...
To that one plano tm, I am sick to death of cleaning up your stuff every time we have a shift together. You leave several carts full of planograms, label strips, fixtures, random push, and trash thrown together and you never finish your work so I can never tell what you still need to get done because you never fucking communicate with us. For someone who's a veteran TM, you have the work ethic of a teenager on their very first job

TTOTM I have a pretty reliable source that says you're getting what's coming to you. Maybe you shouldn't have been such an arrogant shithead and we would have helped you, instead of watching you fail. Sorry, I don't feel bad and I hope it happens a day I'm working.

TTOLOD who got annoyed that I wasn't doing the sporting goods CAF right when I said I would: I know I said I'd get right on it. But I also had an Electronics CAF full of nekkid valuables, and a boat with no one there as mobile was in their meal. I'm sorry I took a whopping TEN MINUTES to prioritize spiderwrapping fitbits and locking over a grand of unprotected merch while simultaneously guest servicing. I figured that should take precedence, given how much money the store could have lost if I just ignored callboxes and security best practice to go unbox water bottles and yoga mats.

Next time, I'm turning off the walkie so the only way you can chew me out is to come over personally. At least then you'll see what I'm doing instead of assuming I am just slacking or dishonest.

TTOLOD who got annoyed that I wasn't doing the sporting goods CAF right when I said I would: I know I said I'd get right on it. But I also had an Electronics CAF full of nekkid valuables, and a boat with no one there as mobile was in their meal. I'm sorry I took a whopping TEN MINUTES to prioritize spiderwrapping fitbits and locking over a grand of unprotected merch while simultaneously guest servicing. I figured that should take precedence, given how much money the store could have lost if I just ignored callboxes and security best practice to go unbox water bottles and yoga mats.

Next time, I'm turning off the walkie so the only way you can chew me out is to come over personally. At least then you'll see what I'm doing instead of assuming I am just slacking or dishonest.
Oh fuck that. I was asked once why there was so much reshop for electronics once. Like I'm sorry for wanting to do something about the several open repacks full of high theft merchandise sitting on the boat where someone could easily snatch them up?!

TtoETL: Your time here is over. If you can summon up the backbone to actually show up next week, it is my mission to document every single mistake you make to help the STL bounce you outta everyone's lives.

TtoETL: Your time here is over. If you can summon up the backbone to actually show up next week, it is my mission to document every single mistake you make to help the STL bounce you outta everyone's lives.
Whoa your etl did a NCNS or what??

To that new ETL: I've never experienced an ETL like you in my 19 months at target, you really are completely clueless as to what actually goes on in soft lines at this store, even moreso than all the other ETLs. You really, actually think you know more than all of our SLTMs because of your title. You told the closing FRO to "get a good zone in" when she walked into an absolute mess. You had no idea how to interpret a break-out, which I didn't even know was a problem anyone could ever have. Every other ETL knows to let soft lines do its thing because we all know what we're doing. Don't tell me what you think I should be doing in the middle of my shift when it's obvious you're on some other planet. "It's bad in this zone, come over here" It's bad everywhere, take a look around. I really had to hold my tongue when you insinuated that I hadn't been doing much during my shift. I hadn't worked soft lines on a weekend in ages and you reminded me why I hated it so much during this time of year.

To that new ETL: I've never experienced an ETL like you in my 19 months at target, you really are completely clueless as to what actually goes on in soft lines at this store, even moreso than all the other ETLs.

What is it about ETLs and softlines? NONE of mine can write a breakout. I do it when I'm working/when the TL isn't there. Most of our leadership avoids it like the plague. Maybe, maybe they'll swing by the fitting room to see how we're doing on a closing shift.

TTOETL-GE: Go fuck yourself with a cactus. There was zero need you you to have a pretentious, snotty attitude with me on three separate occasions over the walkie, and especially not to insult me to my face as I was leaving for the night. You can bet your sorry ass I'll be making a complaint to the ETL-HR and STL come Monday when they're both in.

TTOLOD: It was great of you to offer to fill that empty clearance endcap... But maybe next time do a bit more than just flip the header and grab a few random products from the nearest aisle to throw on it. You could have at least asked the backroom if they had anything to fill it with (we did)...or made sure your items were a single price point...or printed labels...or tied it. Or, you know, set one of the many salesplanners you had left to do.

TTOTM: I appreciate that you're new and still excited to be working for Target, but when I go into a different store to buy a few things at 9am on my day off, I really don't want you shouting OH YOU WORK HERE!? when I hand you my TM discount card.

TTOTM: I appreciate that you're new and still excited to be working for Target, but when I go into a different store to buy a few things at 9am on my day off, I really don't want you shouting OH YOU WORK HERE!? when I hand you my TM discount card.

I dont see the problem? When I am at other stores and people say that we joke about it.

TTOETL-LOG: I'm not sure why you were so rude to me today. I came in for my SFS shift and all of our SFS PDAs were missing, so I politely asked if one of your flow tms had one to spare. You said "For what??" I told you it was for SFS. I wouldn't ask for a PDA if I didn't require one to do my job. I know we are short on equipment. Thanks BRSRTL for giving me yours.

I dont see the problem? When I am at other stores and people say that we joke about it.
I just prefer to keep a low profile, and I don't want cashiers to literally shout the fact that I work at Target. I'm a guest in the store, not a coworker. For me, it's kinda the whole point of going to another location to shop instead of at my store.

I just prefer to keep a low profile, and I don't want cashiers to literally shout the fact that I work at Target. I'm a guest in the store, not a coworker. For me, it's kinda the whole point of going to another location to shop instead of at my store.

Yeah I get it he shouldnt shout but if someone ask what location I am at I do not mind. If I want to keep a low profile I use SCO although maybe the store you visited did not have it

TTOTM I think you know how uncomfortable you make me, and why. You know why I take the long way around just to not walk near you. You know why I, when I have to pass you, look down and pretend to be doing something on the mydevice.

I did not want today to start the way it did. Imagine how I felt first thing this morning, half asleep, when I looked up from the charging cradles and saw you right next to me in the small equipment room. Not ideal.

To that one backroom tm, thanks for helping us pull our batches when we were resetting home decor and kitchen supplies. Shout out to that flow dude who helped push them too. Both of yall are AWESOME.

To whoever left the cordless sitting on a table in the breakroom, what the fuck?! I kind of needed that today for electronics?!?

TTOETL: Dude how can you be so clueless and be such a dumbfuck. We we're down one person for the Market Team and we hadn't started pushing the truck 4 hours into the shift. There is a hurricane coming and people are swamping Market. HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A FUCKING IMBECILE AND PULL OUR MARKET TEAM MEMBERS TO PUSH HARDLINES CLEARANCE. I'm glad she told you off, because I was on my way to yell at you and get myself fired cause you're such a dumbfuck.

TtoPPTL, you knew perfectly well that we were short staffed and not enough people were trained to do presentation. So the least you could have done was help your own team out a bit?
Hahahaaa no. According to this guy on your team, you pulled them all into your office and threatened to fire them if nothing got finished today. I get that we were behind but that's kind of your fault since you went on vacation for a while.
You want shit to get done faster? Help your people out a bit instead of standing around gossiping like some little sorority cunt who's never done work before in her life!
(Yeah yesterday was awful)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back