To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I get it he shouldnt shout but if someone ask what location I am at I do not mind. If I want to keep a low profile I use SCO although maybe the store you visited did not have it
What's funny is that mine has the wrong location on it. I transferred stores before we got our black cards, but mine still says my previous store number.

And TTOTM: yes, my employee discount card is black. ALL CVS in Target employees' cards are! No, it's not a photocopy....if it was, the part that's black would be kind of grey-ish, not solid black.

TTOETL - Thank you for keeping a register open after closing last night so that employees could buy hurricane supplies. It was unexpected and extremely thoughtful of you.
TTOETL: Dude how can you be so clueless and be such a dumbfuck. We we're down one person for the Market Team and we hadn't started pushing the truck 4 hours into the shift. There is a hurricane coming and people are swamping Market. HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A FUCKING IMBECILE AND PULL OUR MARKET TEAM MEMBERS TO PUSH HARDLINES CLEARANCE. I'm glad she told you off, because I was on my way to yell at you and get myself fired cause you're such a dumbfuck.
Stay safe to everyone in Matthew's way.

And TTOTM: yes, my employee discount card is black. ALL CVS in Target employees' cards are! No, it's not a photocopy....if it was, the part that's black would be kind of grey-ish, not solid black.
What is it with people not believing your discount card? I was on the opposite side of the country and stopped in for some cheap headphone for my flight back, and I wasn't challenged about my card.

TTOTM: Stop starting every conversation with "My boyfriend does blah blah blah". Its annoying and I am starting to believe you do not have one.

Stay safe to everyone in Matthew's way.

What is it with people not believing your discount card? I was on the opposite side of the country and stopped in for some cheap headphone for my flight back, and I wasn't challenged about my card.
I know! Trust me, I've used it plenty of times and had no issue, but this was my own damn store!!! And this particular cashier is a PHARMACY CUSTOMER!!!

She works in the pharmacy. In many stores, the CVS pharmacy is treated like a leper colony.
It doesn't say "pharmacy" though, and our store is usually pretty nice to us. Well, unless we need something, like change. We even started calling to let the LOD know when we do a change request and they still don't bring it at times!

Maybe I just look shady or something??? LOL!:cool:

To that one team member I get it that you hate target and you hate cafe but when you basically abandon your job you have to have others clean up your mess and have others fill in for you. You have been with us for two years could've of it been that bad you couldn't of stuck it out two weeks??

TTOETL, please for fucks sake before you decide where to put sales planners, maybe actually look at the endcaps first? There is no way in hell that a giant 22x48 is going to fit on one of those little electronics endcaps. My SrTL and I had to rip up some older sales planners just to accomodate for your fuck up

TTOETL: How in the Holy Hell did you get your job? I hope you aren't really as stupid as you act. How do your peers put up with you? You are our own little world, oblivious to how your lackadaisical attitude impacts those around you.
Don't train me. Ignore me. Go ahead, let distain drip from your voice when you to me directly or on the walkie.
I will still succeed in my new role despite you.
I was here before you and I'll be here when you are gone.
Oh, and please, pull up your damn pants or wear a belt. Jeez!
I can't even...

TtoGSTL, how stupid do you have to be to accidentally leave the self checkout registers in training mode durin a rush? I don't even want to know how much money we lost because of that.
AP is going to lose his SHIT when he finds out
You shouldn't have lost anything on the transactions where people paid cash, though someone will have to go through and update the counts on what was sold. Those that tried paying with cards is where it'll be bad. But do the registers even accept cards in training mode?

You shouldn't have lost anything on the transactions where people paid cash, though someone will have to go through and update the counts on what was sold. Those that tried paying with cards is where it'll be bad. But do the registers even accept cards in training mode?
I honestly have no idea if they accept cards or not

TTOTM: I have been your only trainer since you started 2 weeks ago. Please ask me a question. Even when I ask if you have a question, you don't. Nobody is that good. After 5 years I still have questions. You are frustrating the hell out of me because I don't know if you are getting it or not!

TTOTM: I have been your only trainer since you started 2 weeks ago. Please ask me a question. Even when I ask if you have a question, you don't. Nobody is that good. After 5 years I still have questions. You are frustrating the hell out of me because I don't know if you are getting it or not!
Tell them to think of a question by the end of the shift, even if it's something small.

To be fair, I rarely had questions ready to ask when prompted.

Yes it can. Spend two hours on a check lane, then have to take your break, do a smart huddle for an hour then three guest pulls and go back on a check lane then cover a GSD lunch then your lunch then maybe you might find where you left it after forgetting you even started one..
Badda bing badda boom.
For example you wouldn't think that doing a revision would take too long until you factor in digging around that God awful fixture room, pulling, pushing, going up for backup, attending an unnecessarily long huddle, taking your lunch, going up for backup again, and then digging around the fixture room for another half hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back