To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the pog team who usually only does hardline , stay away from soft line ..
Thanks for the cluster f*ck ... so many pogs untied and so many 3 tier carts full of untied products and are not discontinued...
Jeans , Halloween , fruit of the loom folded shirts ... WTF .. just thrown in carts ..
All the new pogs were tied , but none of the pulls were done ...

To everyone casually asking me when the next sweep is: I know what you're hinting at and my answer remains the same. I'll take care of those bales outside when somebody replaces my missing Crown key and not a moment sooner. If they bother you that badly, feel free to grab a pallet jack and try to haul several hundred pounds of cardboard up an incline and through barely-wide-enough door yourself because I sure as hell am not. Or maybe get people to stop putting bales outside. That would be nice.

To our new AP-TL: Thank God you're finally here. And you seem to care about things like "maybe people should actually keep track of keys" and "things beyond catching theft." Your upcoming visit to receiving to see how I do my job has me nervous but I'm sure it'll be a learning experience. Or maybe I'll get burned again just like every other time somebody new comes in.

TTOLOD:

Nice job trying to blame me for your leadership failure when the STL caught you off guard with a question that you should have had the answer to hours earlier. How is it MY fault that you didn't know what was going on? You never show any interest, so I assumed you didn't care or want to know as long as it got done. I really hope the STL was listening in when I explained what was going on and what I was doing to address it (without your help).

To Corporate: I requested my new red card over a month ago, my old one has been inactive the entire time. When I called and spoke to someone, I was told, "it can take up to 10 business days," well, it's now been 20+ & you told me I can't request a new one for 60 days??? What kind of fuckery is that?!?!?!:mad:

TTOTM: stop fuckkng asking about sweeps I just got in today and you know damn well when I load them and today is not that day.

To Corporate: I requested my new red card over a month ago, my old one has been inactive the entire time. When I called and spoke to someone, I was told, "it can take up to 10 business days," well, it's now been 20+ & you told me I can't request a new one for 60 days??? What kind of fuckery is that?!?!?!:mad:
I have a local, regular guest who is having the same problem. She even applied for the credit card but was declined because she hasn't had the debit that long either...

ToTarget: Go fuck yourself/selves (is selves right? Lol) I'm talking from the top to the bottom, I hate it and everyone involved. I want to go on and on and give myself away on this site more than I already have, but I shouldn't. But I want to rant lol.

I feel like I've posted this before ;)

To whom it may concern, just because both of those bras are black lace doesn't mean they're the same damn bra! If I knew who was doing this, I would rage, because I have fixed these same bras too many times. ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS IMPORTANT IN RETAIL! HOW DO YOU HAVE A JOB?!?

Sometimes my supervisor wants me to pay less attention because time isn't on our side, and we're understaffed, buuut I couldn't let those bras stay mixed another day. I hate that about me. To me, stop getting angry about bad bra zones. If you have time, fix it, but don't get angry or start searching for the culprit.

To whom it may concern, just because both of those bras are black lace doesn't mean they're the same damn bra! If I knew who was doing this, I would rage, because I have fixed these same bras too many times. ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS IMPORTANT IN RETAIL! HOW DO YOU HAVE A JOB?!?

Sometimes my supervisor wants me to pay less attention because time isn't on our side, and we're understaffed, buuut I couldn't let those bras stay mixed another day. I hate that about me. To me, stop getting angry about bad bra zones. If you have time, fix it, but don't get angry or start searching for the culprit.
Hell even if they look identical and they don't have a tag it's pretty easy to tell if they're the same or not when you look at the quality of the lace. I hate when people put those Hanes bras we have in Girls in the intimates section too

They keep mixing all the xhil bralettes in my store. They put the AA bras in girls sometimes lol. And flow doesn't seem to realize those little clips on the strap mean it goes on the one convertible with nursing bras. Whenever I'm in intimates, I spend more time taking things from the wrong place than I spend on the reshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back