To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have time, fix it, but don't get angry or start searching for the culprit.

Don't get angry, but do keep looking for the culprit ;).

We have nursing bras in RTW Maternity wall. Operator reshop them, so not a problem. Every other bra, however, gets mixed together.

Ttotm: Bro chill. You're new to the leadership team, so I get that this is somewhat new for you. But you gotta stop picking fights with your ETL's and other LOD's, and stop picking fights with fellow team members. A team member dumped their stuff on you, I get it, it was shitty. But you can't just dump the stuff back to them with a passive-aggressive note taped to it. Communication is key as a leader. And you can't sulk and bitch about it to other team members in front of another leader after you literally just got coached by your ETL about your attitude and how you handled the other team member situation. I've had your back on other issues, but this time you overstepped and you're on your own. Good luck.

To the entire softlines flow team, learn to use the extendable fixtures! The VMTL has showed you how to use them countless times yet you still cram several sweaters on to them to the point where they are falling off. It's super easy and taking one extra second to use them won't kill you

I have a local, regular guest who is having the same problem. She even applied for the credit card but was declined because she hasn't had the debit that long either...
I had to get a new card because mine was being glitchy. The reader wouldn't read the chip a majority of the time. My debit card works fine, it's just my credit card that's the issue. I've had the credit card for 5+ years, but requested a new chip card over a month ago. They told me it would take 10 business days for the new card to come, but it took over a month. I have a feeling it was never sent because I received it today and it was postmarked Friday??? I called Thursday...o_O

But you gotta stop picking fights with your ETL's and other LOD's, and stop picking fights with fellow team members. A team member dumped their stuff on you, I get it, it was shitty. But you can't just dump the stuff back to them with a passive-aggressive note taped to it. Communication is key as a leader.
Hey at least he left a note. TLs at my store are always picking fights with each other. When one TL dumps a cart full of stuff on another TL, they will come back the next day and find it shoved in their office doorway, but without any note.

TTOTM thank you for setting the DELI section in G15 overnight. Some new items and i like the new pizzas for deli.
It looks great and also thanks for checking dates and giving me all the qmos.

Hey at least he left a note. TLs at my store are always picking fights with each other. When one TL dumps a cart full of stuff on another TL, they will come back the next day and find it shoved in their office doorway, but without any note.

I have done that. You left that mess, you fucking clean it up.

TTOETL-GE: What the actual fuck is your problem with me? You're far from my favorite person on this planet, but I still show you respect and am polite to you. Is it too fucking much to ask that you show and treat me with some respect and common decency too?

TTOHRTM/ETL/STL I'm not sure which one of you thought it was a good idea to have me train someone new on a night where it was just the new person and I (where I was actually fitting room, but training her for softlines, bc you took a softlines closer off the schedule) but it was an awful idea. Sorry to whoever opened Wednesday and had to clean up that mess, but don't worry, there was a note on the phone. I'm not getting blamed for that mess.

TTOTL: Stop taking the receiving PDA and leaving broken ones in exchange you assbag.

TTOSTL: The bales are all gone now. Thanks for the help. Maybe next time don't lecture me about how it isn't my responsibility to keep the back of the store clean while in the same breath telling me I should have asked for help before it got out of hand.

Here's a hint: Me repeatedly telling you and others "somebody took the receiving Crown key, I'm not hurting myself bringing those bales in the hard way" wasn't me just making fart noises with my mouth. That was me telling you what I need to clean up other people's mess outside.

TtoLOD, I was in the middle of a batch and I was on a time crunch. There were plenty of other people say g they would come up for backup but of course you had to repeatedly scream for me. Guess you don't want those endcaps pulled bitch

TTOTL: Stop taking the receiving PDA and leaving broken ones in exchange you assbag.

TTOSTL: The bales are all gone now. Thanks for the help. Maybe next time don't lecture me about how it isn't my responsibility to keep the back of the store clean while in the same breath telling me I should have asked for help before it got out of hand.

Here's a hint: Me repeatedly telling you and others "somebody took the receiving Crown key, I'm not hurting myself bringing those bales in the hard way" wasn't me just making fart noises with my mouth. That was me telling you what I need to clean up other people's mess outside.

You should have found another key or partnered with someone else to have both of you hurt before the STL got pissed off. Cause it is so not his job to replace your stolen keys, you should have prevented that theft.

I fucking hate assholes.

TTOTM: Silence is okay. The world is not going to end if nobody says anything for fifteen minutes. Please stop constantly chattering to fill a void that does not need to be filled.

You should have found another key or partnered with someone else to have both of you hurt before the STL got pissed off. Cause it is so not his job to replace your stolen keys, you should have prevented that theft.

I fucking hate assholes.
My favorite part is while me, the PMT, the STL and a random flow TL are trying to get a bale back on the pallet after it fell off trying to get it through the receiving door, he keeps remarking that putting bales outside is maybe a bad idea. But nothing's going to be done about that except talk.

My favorite part is while me, the PMT, the STL and a random flow TL are trying to get a bale back on the pallet after it fell off trying to get it through the receiving door, he keeps remarking that putting bales outside is maybe a bad idea. But nothing's going to be done about that except talk.
I still can't fathom why your store does that. What's the problem with putting bales directly into the empty GM trailer?

TTOTM: Yes, I understand I work in a different store so I'm probably holding you to a high standard but IS IT THAT HARD TO SAY HI AS YOU RING ME UP? I don't care what kind of a day I'm having. If I have a cashier shift, I greet everyone. For you to ring me up, not say hi, and roll your eyes at me when I say hi and ask how you are is absolutely not necessary. I'm sorry you're clearly having a bad day but taking out on a guest isn't fair. And yes, I used my cartwheel, discount card, and a gift card from my birthday this past month (and yes, I brought ID in case it was needed for my discount). If looks could kill, I would have been dead within a second. I'm not a scammer and if you thought I was that sketchy, you should have called your GSTL over. Lose the attitude and start acting like an adult.

TTOTM: It's not all your fault you were not trained properly, but fuck dude ask for help. All our FF orders were late, and you were not picking the ones you were picking the best way. And ignoring the research batches and no it was not fair for that ETL to drop POG fills for basically the entire store.

BUT FUCKING ASK FOR HELP!!!!!!! It's been a while since I spent so much time in the back pulling batches. POG fills for cosmetics - what fucking fun.. :mad:

TTOETL: You seriously need to tell your In-Stocks team where you are dropping pog fills so we don't shoot those sections cause you just double fucked the backroom for pulling a lot of the same crap twice!

To my leadership team: After a year of asking to be keyed into the workcenter I work the vast majority of my shifts in, it was finally done. And I'm not happy. There is nothing but drama, issues with leadership, favoritism, unfair scheduling, the works. I wish I could go back to being a cashier. I was learning food ave and service desk training was next on the horizon. It's not that I particularly love red cards or crazy guests, but I like working with our front end leadership and the vast majority of our cashiers are helpful. They work as a team. I miss that. I'm not sure what to do..

TTOTM: I have a lot of issues this week. So, you need to go to pallet stacking class. After the 2nd time the boxes went sideways just trying to get it out of the bay, I calmly explained why they were falling off. I have worked the line many times. You have to constantly rearrange and restack as you are putting them on. You can't have heavy boxes on top with lite weights on the bottom. Softlines had 9 pallets that day. Only 2 were pulled to the floor without a problem. I will beat your ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back