To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTO CSC TM: Please don't tell me to continue working while you try to solve the problem if your problem solving involves shutting off and restarting the computer service that my PDA needs to connect to in order to work.

I wasted time restarting my PDA twice before you came back on the line and told me what you had done.

No LOD if you give me the HBA key I will not respond to the calls we've been over this

TTO CSC TM: Please don't tell me to continue working while you try to solve the problem if your problem solving involves shutting off and restarting the computer service that my PDA needs to connect to in order to work.

I wasted time restarting my PDA twice before you came back on the line and told me what you had done.

Our system was down for hours yesterday. No Wifi for hours. No pulls, we were doing guest pulls and hand writing down DCPI's for big furniture(easy to find) and when it came back up keying all those pulls. It was a cluster fuck... And having the laziest ETL as LOD didn't help. Hiding in her office and telling everyone else to call CSC or whoever you call was just infuriating.

I ended up zoning and cashiering for all of my shift yesterday. I feel so bad for my partner who works today I did nothing with our task list since i couldn't get to it.

To the one TL who rode my ass all day yesterday: I don't care if you "vouched for me" to another team lead, I work hard and don't need your vouching. Just because you saw me shooting shit with a coworker, who came to the boat while I was sorting reshop, and we stopped to talk for a whopping 30-40 seconds before you came around the corner, doesn't mean I'm slacking off. Also, a lot of nerve given most of your shift is spent in the break room with your walkie and making chit chat.

You demanded I do 35 isles of zoning in one night, normally I do a more thorough 4 by 4, I guess is the term, but you could have spent 30 second explaining the different types of zoning so I didn't stress out all shift thinking the task was impossible. You are in charge, you should do more than just bark orders, you should be able to teach.

I was laughing when I called for my meal on channel 1, heard you questioning me why I was so early when the whole bloody store could hear, yet I was actually taking it a few weeks late so the whole store heard me shut you down with my "actually..." instead. And then you sheepishly came in halfway through my meal offering me a cupcake.

Our system was down for hours yesterday. No Wifi for hours. No pulls, we were doing guest pulls and hand writing down DCPI's for big furniture(easy to find) and when it came back up keying all those pulls. It was a cluster fuck... And having the laziest ETL as LOD didn't help. Hiding in her office and telling everyone else to call CSC or whoever you call was just infuriating.

I ended up zoning and cashiering for all of my shift yesterday. I feel so bad for my partner who works today I did nothing with our task list since i couldn't get to it.

We've lost wifi a couple of times. I was being trained on the phone and couldn't even accept phone calls.. guests where kinda upset that alls we could accept was cash.

To whichever etl did my personal schedule this week, you da real MVP! I'm sorta mad I'm working 7 in a row, but the rest of my week is the exact same shift and that's what my dreams are made of. I'm sure work is gonna suck, but I get to have a sleep schedule for a week.

To that one fitting room tm... when your loa ends in a couple weeks, allow me to hug you and kiss your feet, because idk how you do 8hr FR shifts 5 days a week including weekends. I've been afraid my eyes would get stuck in my head from rolling them so often. And I keep committing finger gun suicide because I can't. I literally cannot.

Last edited by a moderator:
To that one hardlines TM, please please stop bringing your girlfriend in. All she does is act like a total bitch to all the female tms just because she thinks we might try to steal you, talk really loudly about your sex lives, throw hissyfits when you don't buy her things, and go apeshit on the front end when they don't let her use your discount numbers or accept her coupons. Even the leadership hates her.

TTO Vendor: You see that big sign on the freezer door that says "Power is Out. Do Not Open!" and also see that the freezer door is taped shut? Ok then why don't you put two and two together and stop throwing a fit about us not letting you open it so you can work your merchandise. And no we can't let you open it "just for a quick second" to get the pallet out!

TTO leadership team: get it together with SFS. Three tms working not even full shifts each is not enough to handle 200 orders. We are set to go to 750 and then 1100. We need more help. Today, we were given two extra tms but took them away from their assigned job and they and other leaders didn't seem too thrilled. We're in way over our heads here, as our SFS captain so wisely pointed out today. Oh and one of you saying "I don't know SFS," isn't helpful. Learn. Ask questions. I told you "it's not hard," because it isn't, and I feel as a leader, you should take an interest in our work center. Yes, SFS is a pain and we are unprepared for what's to come, but orders=sales and sales=hours for tms.

Ttostl: isn't it convenient you put me on corrective action while we have two tl positions open? If you can't come up with a plan to get me on the bench right after my time is up I'm walking and I'm bringing all your stupid assess with me if I have to email everyone in the company....

Ttotm- thanks to the random team member who ate my lunch. If you didn't buy a hot pocket or bring one in chances are its not yours. Ive been on hard times and if you asked id probably let you have it. Its not cool to spend 5 minutes of my lunch to go back on the floor to buy food I already bought!

Ttotm- thanks to the random team member who ate my lunch. If you didn't buy a hot pocket or bring one in chances are its not yours. Ive been on hard times and if you asked id probably let you have it. Its not cool to spend 5 minutes of my lunch to go back on the floor to buy food I already bought!
Had someone eat mine last weekend. Name in giant black letters on every side...

TTOTM: Seriously you suck so bad you can't stock a fresh set correctly. Not even 24hrs and its fucked? Thanks guys..

In-Stocks is not your fucking maid service.. It's not our job to clean up all the hardware you left everywhere..

TTOTM: When items for One Spot (sorry, Bullseye's Playground) come an bags of 10 items each you need to open the bag to put the items out. Placing the entire unopened bag on the shelf will cause loss. Why? Because there will be a dishonest person who will go thru the self checkout and scan one item in that bag and then put the entire bag of 10 items in their cart choosing "I don't want to bag this item". Luckily I had an honest guest bring this to my attention and I was able to pull all 7 bags (that I found) off the shelf so they could be stocked properly. You are probably the same TM that doesn't take the cello wrap off the multi-packs of gum at the check lanes. Seriously - this is not Sam's club. Take the cello wrap off the shipper.

We had a woman at Kohls when I worked there who was eating lunches out of the fridge. Even if they had the person's name on them! They actually had to sit her down and talk to her about this. She did stop though after they did.

TTOTM: You are backroom. Why are you trying to order supplies for me? Just because I said "I should get some more shrink wrap ordered" didn't mean you had to dial up someone who places SAP orders and give them a shopping list right then and there. I did like the part where you insisted we need more hanger bins, though. Especially since you didn't actually know how many we have. Who cares if you like having some extras? We have more than enough and they don't affect your job in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back