To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTL: I couldn't believe the comment you made to me. You are a leader; act like it. My ETL doesn't want to hear anything negative about you, but I might discuss this with her anyway because you made me so angry and upset.

TTOTL: I couldn't believe the comment you made to me. You are a leader; act like it. My ETL doesn't want to hear anything negative about you, but I might discuss this with her anyway because you made me so angry and upset.

Was it personal?

To the new seasonal tm in softline : stop putting regular clothes on the clearance racks ... every day , I am
Hunting for them ...lazy a$$ ...
To the trainer : yes , infant and toddler are in different departments...
some 12 months are infant and some are toddler ...how are you a trainer ?

53697461.jpg

me today except as LOD

Me: "Oh good, they sent me help. Do you know your way around in the backroom?"

You: "Yeah, for the most part."

Me: "Great! Here, take these carts. Basically, just scan a toy and look at the fill group. If it says Toy 1, put it in that aisle. Toy 2, that aisle, and toy 3 goes in that aisle. To make it even easier for you: Toy 1 is mostly dolls, 2 is mostly action figures, 3 is mostly preschool. Just get them in the right aisles, that's all I ask. Got it?"

You: "Alright, thanks."

I come back 10 minutes later, and you're stocking toys in with doms and hipa. =/ What in the hell made you think a Captain America figure should be stocked with rugs? Why is that board game wedged in between those air filters? 3 Aisles of toys, and you're in here? Why?!

...But as much as I'd like to be mad at you, its the TL who sent you who truly aggravate me. Forcing me to babysit and train someone when I'm buried in work and completely stressed out is not "help".

TtoPPTL, you complain about things not getting done but have you even bothered to look at what a fucking mess your office is? I could not find half of my revisions label strips so I had to print them the old fashioned way.

TTOETL: EVERYONE HATES YOU AND YOU ARE THE WORST AT YOUR JOB. You had me pushing out Bullseye's Playground clearance that was NEVER EVEN PUSHED TO THE FLOOR. From what I understand you accepted fake checks!! And you act like everyone else doesn't know how to do their jobs! For example, one day when I came in, you decided to tell me who was GSTL (I can figure that out from looking at the grid) and what I needed to be doing. I've been here almost two years and you're not even here a year! You also don't seem to understand that scheduling people outside of their availability does not give you the right to tell people to "find someone else to cover it". YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SCREWED UP. YOU NEED TO FIX IT. I hope you're fired soon.

TTOTM: Thanks for being honest about the operators not answering calls from the front lanes. I didn't like having hardlines four on MY ASS because someone stole shit from self check-out when I was trying to call the GSTL. GSTL doesn't answer and neither does the operator. And you decided to say "We hang up on the front lanes because usually they're just calling for the GSTL." AWESOME.

TtoHRTL, Please stop being married and become mine.
TToTM, I'm honestly glad you started working here even though I've known you for 7 years. You make work more interesting especially given the fact we have almost identical schedules.

To those team members today:

You all rock! Thank you for being aware of 1+1 and sending overflow to service desk.
Thank you for directing guests to other cashiers.
Thank you for calling for back up when I was too busy to see beyond my own crowd.
Thank you for working together to keep the front clean and nice looking.
Special thanks to my GSA for working your ass off and helping with the really weird shit that happened today.

If it hadn't been for a great team on the ball today (I'm talkign back room, floor, electric and front), I probably would have punched a dick today.

To the backroom folks: I know its a boys' club back there, but you may want to lay off the comments you make about female tms. Talking about whether or not somebody is worth banging is unacceptable to me. We're your coworkers, not your toys.

To all those new tms: You will not, I repeat, not, be able to request off any days the week of Thanksgiving or Christmas week. You will probably not get any time off between the two. If anything its the experienced folks who should get some of those days off, but the reality is, we'll all be working.

TTOTL: I finally got everything off my chest. You now kinda sorta understand why I'm so upset with you. I know you think highly of me, but I'm sorry, I still don't want to stay in your workcenter. It would take me an hour to tell you all the reasons why, but sorry, I want to go elsewhere.

TTOTM:
It really should be a requirement to shower/bathe at least every other day. Seriously. You smell.

TTotherTM:
You really thought it was a good idea to get a seasonal job at the competition then tell HR that you're changing your availability at Target down to one shift a week and then bitch about how awful Target is because they said no??? Really, this time of year?
Have fun at your seasonal Walmart hell.

Last edited:
To our "beloved" new seasonal Hardlines TM:

You've been here maybe 2 weeks tops and have done a shockingly good job of being the butt of everyone's jokes and making everyone upset.
You hit on all of softlines and the ETL whos married, you got mad at a team lead who told you off for dancing and spitting raps at the front door instead of working, and you pushed about 6 items from a reshop cart in over an hour! Normally it would be inappropriate for me, as an Electronics TM, to tell you what to do and redirect you, but since management had to give other plain old TMs this unique permission, I was able to protect you from
being assaulted by the irate Mobile employees who you were borderline harassing while they were trying to help guests and sell a phone. It's embarrassing enough that other TMs are given this special ability to redirect you, but I guess you don't mind since you do Gangham style in the break room.

Also, why are you telling guests you make bootleg DVDs? You're like a thousand different kinds of innapropriate. My bet in the actual wager is that you'll last just under a month before being termed. And yes, there is actually a betting pool.

To the backroom folks: I know its a boys' club back there, but you may want to lay off the comments you make about female tms. Talking about whether or not somebody is worth banging is unacceptable to me. We're your coworkers, not your toys.

To all those new tms: You will not, I repeat, not, be able to request off any days the week of Thanksgiving or Christmas week. You will probably not get any time off between the two. If anything its the experienced folks who should get some of those days off, but the reality is, we'll all be working.

TTOTL: I finally got everything off my chest. You now kinda sorta understand why I'm so upset with you. I know you think highly of me, but I'm sorry, I still don't want to stay in your workcenter. It would take me an hour to tell you all the reasons why, but sorry, I want to go elsewhere.

Those backroom TMs are lucky I don't work there. I'd go right to management or to the hotline. That shit is not acceptable at all. As a man, I'm embarrassed for them.

LOD during my mid shift in consumables: HELP THE CLOSER IN DEY MARKET PLS

LOD during anyone elses mid shift in consumables when I close: *crickets*

TTO Target Mobile guy: How the hell should I know when the new Garth Brooks CD gets released? The electronics tm is a few aisles over, I think he'd be a better person to ask, especially when I am busy helping get the UPS truck loaded with SFS orders. Jeez.

Ttotm- ::::cough, cough::: (mee)- Good going having gas at huddle. :rolleyes:

"Nokiddie, Are you sure you can hear from over there?"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Those backroom TMs are lucky I don't work there. I'd go right to management or to the hotline. That shit is not acceptable at all. As a man, I'm embarrassed for them.

One of the women who works in our backroom was sexually harassed and bullied with racist slurs recently. The offender didn't even get a slap on the wrist. The woman, however, was told to "Just stay away from him", as if it was somehow her fault. This isn't even the first time the man has done something like this. He knows he can get away with it, so he won't stop.

One of the women who works in our backroom was sexually harassed and bullied with racist slurs recently. The offender didn't even get a slap on the wrist. The woman, however, was told to "Just stay away from him", as if it was somehow her fault. This isn't even the first time the man has done something like this. He knows he can get away with it, so he won't stop.

This is one of my hot button pet peeves.
She needs to go to HR again, and if she gets told that again, she needs to document EVERY time she gets harassed and bullied. Start writing it down with dates. Take it to the labor board. Stand up for herself and make it stick.

Women and girls put up with male oriented bullshit every day. This had to stop. The asshole doing it needs to be taught a lesson on respect. Ugh, I'm so damn angry with this kind of crap. It's 2016, not 1916.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back