To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they were going to try to purchase it at a later time. Maybe take advantage of SCO.
But 10 of them hidden throughout the backroom? Stores don't even get that many at once anymore, so it had to have been on multiple truck days.

TTOGSA Stop talking to me and the rest of softlines like we are idiots. We've been here for years; we know what we're doing. You've been here for like 5 minutes and got all high and mighty when they made you a GSA. Would you drop the attitude if I told you they offered most of us GSA before they offered it to you?

TTOTM Why... WHY do you have that mydevice in your pants. Not even in your back pocket, but down the back of your pants?!

Haven't you heard about the newest and most high tech mydevice holders that Spot is having TMs use?
It's the AssCrack2, still in Beta so the product is a little shitty but once things get cleaned up it should work very well since there is a low investment cost.

Last edited:
Haven't you heard about the newest and most high tech mydevice holders that Spot has having TMs use?
It's the AssCrack2, still in Beta so the product is a little shitty but once things get cleaned up it should work very well since there is a low investment cost.

Ugh, this reminds me of the smelly cart attendant in my store. He smells like salty sweat farts. He smells like he lives off a diet of Doritos and Mt.Dew.

Haven't you heard about the newest and most high tech mydevice holders that Spot has having TMs use?

Lol I almost spit out my coffee.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :p:p

That's one way to keep people from stealing your equipment!

TTOTM: I love ya dearly, but STOP complaining about working on Thanksgiving. You got hired right before it last year, and they agreed to let you have it off then. But this year, ya gotta work, just like the rest of us. And yes, I am in from 4am-12:30pm for SFS. You're right that I get to enjoy dinner. I worked 5:45pm-12 midnight the past two Thanksgivings in a row. It's time for me to be cut a break for a change.

Etl man: Why am I the only consumables mid that has to zone pfresh AND hba fuck off

TTOFlowTM: I was asking for your PDA so that I can pull work batches and backstock. I can backstock and pull with a mydevice but not pull batches. You are leaving so why are you being stingy? I give out my PDA when someone asks for it later in the day.

TTOTM: Please don't bring back your hanging softlines backstock and tell me to make sure that it gets backstocked so you can pull it later. Don't argue with me when I say that it cannot be backstocked and all I can do is hang it up top. There is no way for me to backstock these items so that they show up as existing in the backroom. It is on you to remember that they are hanging up there, because I'm sure as hell not taking the time to check them everyday to see if any go out. You don't work in the backroom so don't tell me how it works back here.

Dear TL/ETL,

Please, please, please, stop scheduling my arch nemesis and I together. I about lost it today when she decided that she was "too good" to work abandon. You can't just take the rest you like to work.

Sincerely,

Nokiddie

To that one district office secretary in our store: I am NOT putting MY head on the chopping block and giving you one of the two bearakeet hatchimals that came in today before the store opens. Further, how are you not aware of best practices on this?! I actually told you WHY I wasn't going to give you one and how long you had to wait.

I showed them where the box was and THEY took them, doing who knows what with them. The store opens; the small crowd asks; I answer yes, we got two in; they want to know where they are. "ohherewego" I do not know where they are so I radio the LOD who is ETL guestexperience/etc. I tell him exactly what happened. I am flow- electronics/entertainment stocker so I like to keep track of high demand electronics, mmb, and toys. While "looking" for them, I run into a team member in the back of mmb who just so happens to have one of them in their shopping cart...WITH INTENT TO BUY! They willingly give it up after hearing what is going on as if they didn't know this was going to happen, but I'm like, you better be glad that group didn't see you, otherwise your head would be on a pike...or crammed into the remnants of a hatchimal egg. So, I bring that one to the boat but now my thoughts are, I don't want to decide who gets this, so I leave it there at the boat for the guests to sort, peacefully I might add, and "look" for the other one I know I will not find. After about 15 minutes, I explain as much as I can to the remaining guests, leaving out what actually happened and they leave, save for one guest who think that if she leaves it will magically appear, get sold, and she will miss out. She has me "look" for it one last time, so I do, but I know I won't find it, so I basically take a 15 minute break in the freezer to cool down, then defrost, and tell the guest that I had no luck and she leaves. After that, I go to lunch and tell the ETL AP who the two team members were, that the district office secretary took one and did not give it up, and I know she bought it eventually because I kept track of it via mydevice, and the name of the other team member who took the other one but gave it up.

TL;DR SCREW HATCHIMALS!

To the people in charge of deciding how much stuff we get, you need to recalculate. Your little map with the fixtures... You try to get 64589 pairs of pajamas on one arm. This shit don't look cute when it's this overstuffed. I made it all work, but then you sent more :(:(:(...

To the etl-log, bruh, why you so against softlines backstock? We can make it fit but would you wanna shop this cluttered mess?

To me, stop caring. This is pointless. They asked you to do the reshop without zoning, so clearly they dgaf so why should you?

To the etl-log, bruh, why you so against softlines backstock? We can make it fit but would you wanna shop this cluttered mess?
Because if they allow it once, eventually TMs will be bringing hanging backstock to the BR every day, and the truth is nobody is going to have the time or the will to consistently go through it and rework it all. And sure, the salesfloor might temporarily look great with only 2 of each size hanging up. But stuff that sells won't get replenished when we have 10 more in the back, and softlines will be missing sales because of it.

Source: My store allows softlines to "backstock" hanging items with no restrictions and it's a fucking nightmare.

Because if they allow it once, eventually TMs will be bringing hanging backstock to the BR every day, and the truth is nobody is going to have the time or the will to consistently go through it and rework it all. And sure, the salesfloor might temporarily look great with only 2 of each size hanging up. But stuff that sells won't get replenished when we have 10 more in the back, and softlines will be missing sales because of it.

Source: My store allows softlines to "backstock" hanging items with no restrictions and it's a fucking nightmare.

We have cause that was the direction from the group director. So take it and hang it.

We have cause that was the direction from the group director. So take it and hang it.
And it seems that her ETL-LOG is trying to do what makes good business sense instead of blindly following orders that don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back