To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope your fucked up orders are not going to be tied to me..
Ha, I even told him if he used my login then if something went wrong then it would be tied to me. Then recommended he go talk to the LOD about getting his login issues fixed.

He nodded said he understood and got another TM 15 feet away to log him in I think.

To that one new (seasonal) cashier: You can't just turn your light off and go to the bathroom. I was watching the lanes, so when you turned your light off I thought you forgot to turn the blinker on. I asked you if everything was alright, and you said "Do I have to ask to go to the bathroom?" and gave me a dirty look. Yes, you do. I'm watching the lanes and I can't just have cashiers disappearing on me.

To that one new (seasonal) cashier: You can't just turn your light off and go to the bathroom. I was watching the lanes, so when you turned your light off I thought you forgot to turn the blinker on. I asked you if everything was alright, and you said "Do I have to ask to go to the bathroom?" and gave me a dirty look. Yes, you do. I'm watching the lanes and I can't just have cashiers disappearing on me.
hey i mean at least they had the courtesy to turn off their light

TTOTM:

You've been a cashier, what? Three weeks? You should damn well know you have to hit total before the guests card will activate the charge in the card reader.

Stop telling the guest the machine is frozen. Stop turning on your blinker to call me over to fix it. Stop telling guests I have the magic touch when I hit total and then apply the bag charge/discount.

We should not be doing this multiple times during your shift. I can't wait until your seasonal time is up.

Ha, I even told him if he used my login then if something went wrong then it would be tied to me. Then recommended he go talk to the LOD about getting his login issues fixed.

He nodded said he understood and got another TM 15 feet away to log him in I think.
I've been supporting at another store and my login doesn't work on their Zebras...I've had to get someone to log in for me in order to do orders and if I were them I'd be making a fuss but what can you do? I can't work without a login and I can't use mine there...oh well, I will do my best not to screw it up and hopefully their leadership knows not to get on anyone's case based off of login reports.

hey i mean at least they had the courtesy to turn off their light

lol one of our cashiers was off zoning the trading card wall (for whatever reason). she left the light on and guests started walking up. our SCO TM ends up jumping on her lane and getting a REDcard

actually now that you mention it, I don't think that cashier works at our store anymore....

I've been supporting at another store and my login doesn't work on their Zebras...I've had to get someone to log in for me in order to do orders and if I were them I'd be making a fuss but what can you do? I can't work without a login and I can't use mine there...oh well, I will do my best not to screw it up and hopefully their leadership knows not to get on anyone's case based off of login reports.
I'm able to login at other stores just fine. The whole point of logging in and out is to keep people accountable. If someone is so new they don't have a login, their TL needs to walk them through creating a password on Workbench. If they aren't in the system yet, then that's the only time it's acceptable for them to use someone else's login (and even then it should be the TL or LOD).

TTOTM: Tell me what I am doing wrong instead of bitching at me constantly and acting like your my boss! Sorry I got half assed training from the store not my fault I have to figure everything out on my own :) Oh and we are not in school for you to be gossiping.
We have someone like that at my store. One day I went off on her and now she can’t even stand being in the same room as me. She brought it on herself.

I'm able to login at other stores just fine. The whole point of logging in and out is to keep people accountable. If someone is so new they don't have a login, their TL needs to walk them through creating a password on Workbench. If they aren't in the system yet, then that's the only time it's acceptable for them to use someone else's login (and even then it should be the TL or LOD).
To clarify, I can log into MyWork and Move, but Pack&Ship won't work under my numbers at the other store.

TTOETL. honey I am not "forgetting" to update you on rfid, I am just tired of hearing your voice on the walkie.

To the same etl. You'e little plan in shoes has officially ackfired. Everybodybtold you to keep boys and girls separated, and seperate by style. Now shoes is just a disaster.that guest seemed like she loved tearing you a new asshole.

To the same etl again. Your team would respect you more if you stopped bugging them every two minutes. And it would be nice if you had a little faith in their abilities, because you have no clue what your doing.

To the food TL and ETL-SF: Talk to each other. Talk to the vendors. Talk to me. Do all of the above. I had to deal with a frustrated vendor who found the space they stocked last week was taken down and the product thrown in some corner of the backroom without any warning. Again. It doesn't get any more fun each time we go through this shitshow.

TTOTM: Yes I hear your annoying humming every time you see me or your ugly faces you make when you see me but I’m not gonna play your game. You can continue to hide in the team lead offices during your breaks. That’s your problem not mine.

A story a tm told the other night made me laugh. Someone called on the phone to ask if we carried sex toys and she actually got on the walkie to ask if we had a "sex section." The LOD then told her to go to 4, and to hang up the phone because it was a prank caller. So ttom: why wouldn't you know that and why would you actually ask that question over the walkie? :eek:

A story a tm told the other night made me laugh. Someone called on the phone to ask if we carried sex toys and she actually got on the walkie to ask if we had a "sex section." The LOD then told her to go to 4, and to hang up the phone because it was a prank caller. So ttom: why wouldn't you know that and why would you actually ask that question over the walkie? :eek:

My first week, maybe the second week, I got that kind of call. I honestly didn't know if we sold them or not. However I had the brains to ask the LOD to go to 2 first, and then asked if we had marital aids. Which confused her, because she had never heard the term.

That was how I learned I can hang up on someone without getting in trouble.

My first week, maybe the second week, I got that kind of call. I honestly didn't know if we sold them or not. However I had the brains to ask the LOD to go to 2 first, and then asked if we had marital aids. Which confused her, because she had never heard the term.

That was how I learned I can hang up on someone without getting in trouble.

Haha, I definitely wouldnt ask something like that over channel one. We get a lot of prank callers- of all ages. We had an older lady say something about condoms (not sure of specifics) that really embarrassed one of my older coworkers, to the point where she had to walk away to calm down.

To clarify, I can log into MyWork and Move, but Pack&Ship won't work under my numbers at the other store.
Interesting, I didn't know that. I've used myWork and Move just fine at other stores, but when I was packing they had someone scanning stuff out. I can even log into MPM2.0, but it displays stats from my store (helpful for my anxiety of wondering how my team is doing).

TTOTM: I'm sorry I had to leave you by yourself for the last two hours of your shift. I could tell that you're still new to all of this (especially since you were asking me a few different questions, even though I've only been there for 2.5 weeks). I would have stayed, but I didn't want my sister to stay up too late when she has school in the morning and she's my only ride home.

I'm hoping that you were able to get most of the stuff done tonight without any problems. Sorry I couldn't have been more help.

To my lovely lead who does our softlines schedule...

A four hour shift that starts hours after we open is absolutely not long enough to zone/push and do strays for infants AND b/g. Stop getting on my back about not getting everything done. I don't get enough time to! I'm working two departments because apparently HR won't hire softlines, and you're not giving me enough hours to get my job done. Either give me more hours or hire someone for infants because I am at my wits end. OR, even better, have someone come in at the beginning of the day. Because when I'm the first in my department after our closers the night before and it's 10am, it's not happening. Sorry.

Also STOP BRINGING ME B/G PAJAMAS. I DON'T NEED ANY MORE.

ok rant over

TTOTM: Yeah, sorry bro but when you're coming to pick up an order I'm gonna need to see your ID. We've literally had one interaction in the past five months and honestly I literally didn't even know what your name was. There was also guests behind you waiting to pick up their orders, so you really didn't need to get salty at me and condescendingly say "oh well if it was GSA Sally (not her real name) or somebody that's actually done Guest Service before they wouldn't have asked me". Fuck you, it's store policy and if the guests have to follow it so do you.

TTOTM: Yeah, sorry bro but when you're coming to pick up an order I'm gonna need to see your ID. We've literally had one interaction in the past five months and honestly I literally didn't even know what your name was. There was also guests behind you waiting to pick up their orders, so you really didn't need to get salty at me and condescendingly say "oh well if it was GSA Sally (not her real name) or somebody that's actually done Guest Service before they wouldn't have asked me". Fuck you, it's store policy and if the guests have to follow it so do you.
My STL was (jokingly, I think/hope) upset when I asked to see his ID.

That happened at my store a few months ago and the operator just hung up. A few days later I was walking by the pharmacy and saw a small selection of sex toys in the family planning aisle :p I made sure to update the other softlines tms.

TTSLETL: will you fucking schedule some smart people who can actually move/push freight. Leaving every z rack and 20+ carts of hanging shoved in the stockroom does not bode well for our SFS stats. It's not that we suck at picking but no one can sort through or move that much crap to get a ladder to get something.

You are fucking useless and hope someone has the balls to call your ass on it.

/soapbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back