To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
What LOD has time to be directing the lanes anyways... sounds like the GSTL can’t do their job to me
We have one watching the lanes almost all the time, which seems like a major waste, IMO, because they’re just standing around. And I’m not referring to the TM “watching” the SCO, this is the LOD, who literally stands by the checklanes, basically “directing traffic.” It’s usually one particular ETL, who is too damn lazy to do anything else :rolleyes:

Only one of our LODs will take over watching the lanes when it gets crazy and the only other person in the store that can hop on is the GSTL. He’ll also have other ETLs hop on if there’s enough checklanes. He’s my fav <3

To the VMG: STOP TRYING TO MAKE HALF-TUCKING IN YOUR SHIRT HAPPEN. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

1BeyQ3.gif

Unless of course, you're a 5 year-old and half of your shirt naturally "untucked" itself while at recess. #Fashionstatement

Unless of course, you're a 5 year-old and half of your shirt naturally "untucked" itself while at recess. #Fashionstatement
The only way I can think that it's justifiable is it showcases the details of the top and bottom. Other than that, it looks like someone is hungover and tried to tuck their shirt in hoping no one would notice.

TTO Schedule writer: Why the fuck is there never anyone in Dairy on the weekends? It is completely rediculous that both Hardlines and Softlines have to send people over to work the Dairy pulls and truck.. I understand helping, but today and in recent weeks have worked for 6 out of 8 hours on my shelf, and I didn’t even see a Dairy TM the whole time.. (backstocking?).. it’s been like this for over a month. Schedule some damn people or stop pulling us from our areas, you’re making it impossible for the closers since we have to spend most of our shift in Dairy/frozen

TTOTM (or TMs) :

I freakin' LOVE YOU GUYS !!!! We "launched" our Universal Threads Brand "today"...... and you all were amazing!!! You enthusiastically connected w/ our Guests; you shared fashion tips and suggestions; you helped every Guest in the FR !!! Your energy was so exciting !! You all worked together so flawlessly !! I am sooooo proud of you !!!! Lucky me !!! Thank you, thank you, I freakin' thank you !!!!!!
Can we do it all over tomorrow??? :D

TTO Schedule writer: Why the fuck is there never anyone in Dairy on the weekends? It is completely rediculous that both Hardlines and Softlines have to send people over to work the Dairy pulls and truck.. I understand helping, but today and in recent weeks have worked for 6 out of 8 hours on my shelf, and I didn’t even see a Dairy TM the whole time.. (backstocking?).. it’s been like this for over a month. Schedule some damn people or stop pulling us from our areas, you’re making it impossible for the closers since we have to spend most of our shift in Dairy/frozen

I have a feeling you are one of the rare stores that is scheduling market to what is allocated. otherwise there are no hours to put someone in dairy - C&S, Autofills and P Fresh are just about all market gets hours for.

Most stores in my district cut hardlines to pad market. We often go a day with 0 openers in HL, 1 mid 10 to 6 and 2 closers. That's it.

Be thankful your store is giving those hours to you even if you are a glorified market TM

TTOTM: Holy fuck, you're slow. I pushed most of a full tub of chem D-code, including finding spots for shit, in the time it took you to push a couple boxes of laundry detergent & dish soap. Seriously, watching you scan the shelf for a half hour before bothering to pick up your zebra to check a location was painful. Literally painful because your flat was in front of the shelf I was trying to fill and you were standing in such a way that I could't just move it out of the way or run you over. Though it was really tempting, believe me. Seriously, dude. Move it!

I have a feeling you are one of the rare stores that is scheduling market to what is allocated. otherwise there are no hours to put someone in dairy - C&S, Autofills and P Fresh are just about all market gets hours for.

Most stores in my district cut hardlines to pad market. We often go a day with 0 openers in HL, 1 mid 10 to 6 and 2 closers. That's it.

Be thankful your store is giving those hours to you even if you are a glorified market TM
That would never work in my store, we’re just way too high volume to have no opener, I answer atleast 5-10 calls between 7-10. My store usually has 1 Hardlines opener and 1 RFID opener who switches to Hardlines when finished. On weekends one mid 9-5, one 1-9, and two 3-10’s. Weekdays are the same but with no mid and two closers. It just frustrates me because Hardlines is a disaster since we spend our entire shifts in dairy. I actually like dairy but then we end up having 10 carts of strays, a full line of pulls and a completely destroyed unzoned store for the closers..

To the vendors: I know I said I'd let you know when was leaving, but it didn't end up that way. Sorry. Then again, I was pretty clear that I was on my way out sooner or later and the whole "taking a week off to look for a job" should have been enough warning I guess. Still, I'm pretty sad that I didn't have the chance to say goodbye to any of you. More than I am about any of the people I worked with.

To the foolish brave soul who replaces me: Good luck. They'll probably feed you some line about how the previous receiver wasn't a team player, or had an attitude problem or whatever else and they hope you'll be different. Just like I was told when I started, after the previous receiver quit, and probably as he was told, when the one before him left as well.

For the love of God, make sure they send you to another store for some decent training A-fucking-SAP. Maybe then the cycle will be broken. And if nothing changes, good luck on getting out of there.

tenor.gif

TTO-TL and ETL: Trust is a foundation that can forge a successful team. That is also a foundation to having a positive, green successful store when the teams are happy. Constantly micro-managing and not leading by example is an excellent way of accomplishing tasks. Can't hold others to a higher standard and fail to hold others accountable. When someone of tenure challenges you, you feel threatened. They know the most efficient methods of accomplishing tasks/projects. Why not use what worked before? Every reliable tenured team players are leaving as a result.

TTO-TL. Of course, I am efficient at accomplishing certain tasks, but do not make this a habit. I am not here to make your job easier, while you "lead" others just slacking off. Pulling the STL card does not help your cause, as he's barely involved in the Logistics process. I can outwork most people efficiently on a one broken leg. I still have my responsibilities, of which is piled upon.

Last edited:
Tttotm
You're cool and such, but your workmanship is horrible. You told you're gonna be quitting soon, and I don't mind all that much. There might be so more hours in Electronics now with you gone. Oh well

TTOETL please please please don't end up having to leave. I honestly don't know what we'd do without you.

TTOTM: since when can we NOT take empty boxes home? And who died and made you the “box police?” I passed a GSTL, an ETL, & the STL with my cart of broken down boxes. All of whom told me “goodbye/night” and said absolutely nothing about the boxes, but you couldn’t keep your damn mouth shut. The look on your face when I informed you I AM the LOD, the PHARMACY LOD was priceless, though. Thanks for the laugh.

TTOTM: since when can we NOT take empty boxes home? And who died and made you the “box police?” I passed a GSTL, an ETL, & the STL with my cart of broken down boxes. All of whom told me “goodbye/night” and said absolutely nothing about the boxes, but you couldn’t keep your damn mouth shut. The look on your face when I informed you I AM the LOD, the PHARMACY LOD was priceless, though. Thanks for the laugh.
I think A.S.A.N.T.S applies here. My store has a policy where team members and guests can't take boxes, because they want to recycle all of them.

TTOETL you firing your new softlines tm because she's shy and keeping your other one because she's "friendly" is just dumb.

She pushed two z racks in a full 8 hour shift. That's the problem with modernization people who work hard but don't have the best fake smile get pushed out for those who are so good at talking they don't get any work done.

Ps: you arent getting any additional payroll when you guys can't finish the truck. This is February week 5 and we aren't missing payroll for the month because of your awful staffing decisions

Last edited:
TTOTM: Actually most of the salesfloor softlines tms. They prefer to work together. WRONG You don't need 2 people to push 1 zrack. They can't push and talk at the same time. So shut the fuck up and push. Lord knows we have full carts and z racks everywhere. Thank you end 2 end.

TTOTM: You tried to knock my work thinking everything is a joke and I stood up for myself and now you got nothing to say and you avoid being in the same room as me. And if you do happen to see me, you do some stupid hum like its suppose to mean something. BTW, karma got you as you are getting struck with less hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think A.S.A.N.T.S applies here. My store has a policy where team members and guests can't take boxes, because they want to recycle all of them.

Shame on your store leadership. I get denying guest but team members should be able to use boxes. Moving is expensive and who cares if we dont send in a few because a team member took some. Considering how much cardboard a store gets a few boxes doesn't hurt.

Heck I used repack boxes then just returned them once I got settled in my new place.

To that one ETL HR you were way to young for the job, your constant sexual jokes and remarks were noticed by every TM that you came in contact with, how you stayed in the position you had for as long as you were in the store is beyond me, but I'm glad someone finally blew the whistle and filed sexual harassment against you!! Good luck in your next HR gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back