To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I get that my no bar codes was too high last month. I will totally fix that. Though I do blame all those school supplies (locker shelves) coming up without the tags on them. But them tell the others running the lanes to stop telling me to put it through with just the price! When I'm doing two to four times as many orders as anyone else week after week, and we are having bar code issues, who do you think is going to be the highest?

Meh. It will slow down the registers when I can't get someone to come help me. But hey, with our sinking speed score on surveys, what's a bit lower, right?

PS...that stupid frozen appetizer has been without a price for two months....and everyone in the store knows it. Care to take care of it? This is how problems start and continue....

PS...that stupid frozen appetizer has been without a price for two months....and everyone in the store knows it. Care to take care of it? This is how problems start and continue....

We had granola bars like that at my store several weeks ago. Since I had a little down time, I called a TM in market myself to let them know. They gave me the DPCI for it (because the UPC got untied somehow) in case anyone else brought them to the lanes, then I gave the box to Guest Service, who told me they had at least 10 of the same item in their bin for Price Accuracy. Eventually, Price Accuracy fixed it.

Being a cashier, you probably don't deal with the Price Accuracy team very often (if at all), so let your GSTL know about it. If they get enough questions about it, they'll have to do something about it.

to the salesfloor team...

why do you insist of putting chargeback with all your back stock, and leave it in recieving as if we are going to take care of it? we never pulled it in the first place. your just going to find it on the back of the line with your pulls so YOU can deal with it, not us

to the team member who only did half of the electronics ad today, how about a big ol fu
to the target mobile person who thinks i'm at all interested in having her grind up on me while at work, enjoy the sexual harassment complaint i submitted
to the seasonal guy who is back again, thanks for being awesome at guest service and zoning

to the salesfloor team...

why do you insist of putting chargeback with all your back stock, and leave it in recieving as if we are going to take care of it? we never pulled it in the first place. your just going to find it on the back of the line with your pulls so YOU can deal with it, not us

Or mixing chargeback/needs info with the gobacks/reshop. Take care of it -- don't leave it there for the morning crew to deal with it!

Dear Team Leads and ETL(s)! Why do you keep people that constantly call in for one reason or another around ? I understand they have a good Conversion Rate for Red Cards and Service Plans, but what good do they do you when they aren't there 4 out of 6 times anyway?

Dear Team Leads and ETL(s)! Why do you keep people that constantly call in for one reason or another around ? I understand they have a good Conversion Rate for Red Cards and Service Plans, but what good do they do you when they aren't there 4 out of 6 times anyway?

Didnt you know...thats the best type to have!!!

Dear worthless brand tm:
You never finish any task assigned to you. You give a million reasons why you cant finish anything. You have more moodswings in 1 day than all the women in the store that are pmsing at the same time combined. You do nothing but complain about other tms for being lazy when in reality you are the problem! Do us all a favor quit and get some therapy and happy pills!!!

To that one team member (I rather not name your position, just in case you lurk this site) I can't believe you came up to me and loudly asked what I was doing. For your information, I was doing my job standing behind a end cap watching someone. Your little question totally gave me away and we lost the apprehension. :facepalm:

To that one team member (I rather not name your position, just in case you lurk this site) I can't believe you came up to me and loudly asked what I was doing. For your information, I was doing my job standing behind a end cap watching someone. Your little question totally gave me away and we lost the apprehension. :facepalm:

Gotta get them externals mannnnnnn!

When out on the floor, I want zero contact with anyone. I'm there to pretend to be a guest, and act as non noticeable as possible. Ever noticed that we wear plain clothing? There's a reason for that...

Neither of our AP wears plain clothes much. But regardless, when they are jumping over low walls to follow someone, I figure it's a bad time to ask them how life is going.

APTL's can wear plain clothes? Interesting. My store only has TPS + ETL-AP, and TPS always are in uniform. ETL-AP will sometimes don plain clothes, but not very often, and never when they're LOD.

To my etl : when you are accusing me of wrong doing in the backroom,you better make sure you have the correct person to blame ! I might have been pulling some items out of the backroom,but I was nowhere close to the place you told me you found errors !!!!!! didn't it occur to you that the tm who was backstocking last night made an error backstocking ? Oh ,yeah,I know he was a guy and I am not !!!!!

Weren't you the one I asked what to do when the pda tells me to pull 66 backpacks when the locastion only has 2? And you said no big deal ! Just need to Locu that section!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back