To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those evil snakes "tm's" at my store: I hope what goes around comes around and karma bites you all in the ass!

To that one team member: Why are you so damn loud on the walkie? Every time you speak I must turn down my walkie, and then I forget to turn it back up and end up missing a call. The walkie does not need to be inside your mouth when you press the button. We can hear you perfectly fine.

to the tl who blatently lies about 'being with a guest' ... how about you stop sitting on your ass and actually answer some buttons. I cannot run from electronics over to ****ing kitchen-wear because you are claiming to be helping a guest in electronics. I CALL BULL****. I service walk the bejebus out of this place, when i'm not flexing DS games, spider wrapping damn near everything, or explaining to little old ladies the differences in ipods. YOU ARE NOT BACK HERE. DONT EVEN FRONT.

to the tl who blatently lies about 'being with a guest' ... how about you stop sitting on your ass and actually answer some buttons. I cannot run from electronics over to ****ing kitchen-wear because you are claiming to be helping a guest in electronics. I CALL BULL****. I service walk the bejebus out of this place, when i'm not flexing DS games, spider wrapping damn near everything, or explaining to little old ladies the differences in ipods. YOU ARE NOT BACK HERE. DONT EVEN FRONT.

That sounds like everyone at my store

"We need backup at the checklanes!" - GSA/GSTL
"I'm with a guest!" - Everyone

"...who is responding?" - The attractive voice from the help buttons
"I'm with a guest, can someone help me out with that?" - Everyone

That sounds like everyone at my store

"We need backup at the checklanes!" - GSA/GSTL
"I'm with a guest!" - Everyone

"...who is responding?" - The attractive voice from the help buttons
"I'm with a guest, can someone help me out with that?" - Everyone

I find it hilarious when this happens on a slow day. We haven't seen anyone except the guy rifling through all the matchbox cards and suddenly as soon as a 'fast service' button is hit, everyone is 'with a guest.' Oh for God's sake, you're all just sitting at TSC looking through takeout menus.

I find it hilarious when this happens on a slow day. We haven't seen anyone except the guy rifling through all the matchbox cards and suddenly as soon as a 'fast service' button is hit, everyone is 'with a guest.' Oh for God's sake, you're all just sitting at TSC looking through takeout menus.

I just pictured this situation in my head

*setting up Ad at 4am*

TM 1: "Can someone help me out with a spill? I knocked down pasta sauce"
TM 2: "I'm with a guest"
TM 1: "......."

to all the Salesfloor team members, guest service, cashiers etc.... wow, i actually give you guys mad props for what you guys do everyday with guests. today i ACTUALLY witnessed for the first time a guest flip out on my GSTL and another cashier. that must be terrible dealing with that on a daily basis... ive always been flow and now backroom permeantly so i never deal or see this kind of shizzz

...and you should be VERY thankful you DON'T have to deal with such shizzz daily.

the worst i think is when a fellow team member (usually from another store) flips out on you. I had someone basically threaten me today when I wouldn't do what he wanted. He swore that it was our policy and that his store would do it. When i told him he needed to go there then he was so rude that i wanted to kick him out! He says he's coming back tomorrow to finish this so my STL will be there when he does and will be taking care of it.

To everyone who refuses to backstock when they're pushing pulls...
Just... just do the damn backstock. Picking crap up off the floor takes time away from the zone and everything else! Plus, I suspect that guests buy less when they feel like klutzes because they can't pluck one shirt from the rack without knocking down three.

To that one Guest Service closer: You are so lucky I didn't open those yogurts and leave them on your counter after I found them in a re-shop cart(!).

To whoever opened P-Fresh the next morning: I hope those yogurts didn't open on you before they landed in the compactor. And I'm sorry that our co-workers are idiots.

To that one team member: Why are you so damn loud on the walkie? Every time you speak I must turn down my walkie, and then I forget to turn it back up and end up missing a call. The walkie does not need to be inside your mouth when you press the button. We can hear you perfectly fine.

One of my TLs does that. And she talks way too close to it so she's both loud and fuzzy.

Because what he wanted was against policy. He kept throwing in my face that he was a team member but if I won't do it for a guest I'm not going to do it for you.

If you happened to get their name & store# off the discount? That when the fun really begins, your stl or etl he has a chat with that tm's hr or stl...

To everyone who refuses to backstock when they're pushing pulls...
Just... just do the damn backstock. Picking crap up off the floor takes time away from the zone and everything else! Plus, I suspect that guests buy less when they feel like klutzes because they can't pluck one shirt from the rack without knocking down three.

:this: I hate working softlines because of this. It's rediculous!

To that ETL who keeps handing out different Redcard flair every week: stop it. If you haven't noticed, we never wear it again after the first day you give it to us. Most of us have a fine collection as it is, and we don't feel the need to wear any of it. Believe me, no guest is going to be inspired to sign up for a Redcard simply because I have the flair on. However, because you handed me two Redcard apps today, you are forgiven. Until next week when you give me more flair to add to my collection.

To whoever in my store can answer this: WHY are we still hiring seasonal cashiers/flow team members? Christmas is in a week and a half. Our two week out schedule saw us all with less hours, and I'm sure it's about to get worse. Are you either planning on hiring people for two weeks or getting rid of every single seasonal person we currently have? We have some good ones to choose from if you want to hire them permanently. So for the love of God, what is up?!

If you happened to get their name & store# off the discount? That when the fun really begins, your stl or etl he has a chat with that tm's hr or stl...

he actually came back today to argue again about it! the GSTM called me up there and he got super mad when i walked up. I called my STL the minute i saw him and then a very entertaining conversation went on. About an hour later i walked back into the offices to look up a receipt and heard my STL having a heated conversation with his STL. 20 minutes later I had a phone call from that STL who apologized and said it would be taken care of.
Normally I wouldn't care but after being called so many names from him he deserves to get in trouble!

To that one tl... Why can't you just joke around with me every now and then? Why are you so shy around me? Yes, I know you're higher up on the chain than most and have lots more on your plate but damn it I just think you're adorable and hate that your team jokes and plays around with me while you just stand there most of the time looking awkward >.<

TM over the walkie: do we sell tyedying kits?
Me: no, we don't sell tyedying supplies.
TM: so, do we sell the kits?
I had to take a deep breath before I continue on that conversation without laughing or being sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back