To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
to that casheir that gets a bunch of redcards, yes, we realize you get 10+ redcards per shift but you also get rewarded for it too (more hours, rarely getting on a lane, getting things requisitioned) you have no reason to talk down on the rest of us. like today i only got 1 redcard and you said, "well you coulda got atleast got 2 more." we're all so sick of you trying to belittle us for not doing as well as you, but you don't have to be such a snot about it. if i was at the redcard table for my entire shift i could get as many redcards as you. get off your high horse already.

You have a red card TABLE??? I've never SEEN one of these???

To my TL: thank you for listening to me rant lately. I know it seems like I've been on a rampage (mostly about 1 subject), but it's mostly because I'm the only one with enough cojones to actually speak up. Also, thank you for the recognition for "all my hard work". It is truly appreciated :)

To that one TM: jealousy really is not a good look for you. Maybe you should try pulling the cob out of your arse and getting off your high horse or you might be in for a "surprise" (and not a "positive" one). I KNOW what you're saying about me behind my back and what you're trying to do and it's not going to work....I'm not going to play your games and get MYSELF in trouble.

To whoever is revising the schedules AND THEN NOT ****ING TELLING ANYONE.

How about you have a nice big glass of SHUT THE **** UP THAT'S MY LIFE YOU'RE MESSING WITH.
Pour me some o' that - I've got LATTES to make for a certain ETL....

I have had such a horrible 2 or so weeks, so much so that I am not even going to put all of the interactions down here but I had one awesome my last shift:

heading into the store going through the empty checklanes and I notice a hardlines tm following me:

me: are you stalking me?
tm: would you blame me? (kid is almost young enough to be one of my kids)
me: only if you are following me to clock out.

later on break at food ave

me: I really do have a stalker
tm: told you you couldn't blame me

it sometimes is so good to laugh. The other one was the backroom tm who was singing a remix of a Les Mis song to make it about Target.

To that ETL that asked me over and over again what area needs to be focused on for freshness Friday. Ask a flow TM because they push the area regularly, don't keep telling me that I should know where the focus should be in dry goods when I don't push there No matter how many times you ask I do not know and no it is not "my area"

To that ETL that asked me over and over again what area needs to be focused on for freshness Friday. Ask a flow TM because they push the area regularly, don't keep telling me that I should know where the focus should be in dry goods when I don't push there No matter how many times you ask I do not know and no it is not "my area"

Potato chips and tortillas are always a safe bet.

Plano TL stepped in and said chips and juice. ETL just annoyed me and I was not up for that game today.

But the "P" in your title stands for "dry goods." Duh.

Where did you hear that from?

"P" does not stand for "dry goods", it actually stands for "prototype". Spot is great for acronyms and an acronym only works if the letters stand for words that start with those letters. Most people mistakenly think it stands for produce or perishables, and I did back when we first learned we were getting it but I have learned since then that it originally stood for "prototype".

But the "P" in your title stands for "dry goods." Duh.

Where did you hear that from?

"P" does not stand for "dry goods", it actually stands for "prototype". Spot is great for acronyms and an acronym only works if the letters stand for words that start with those letters. Most people mistakenly think it stands for produce or perishables, and I did back when we first learned we were getting it but I have learned since then that it originally stood for "prototype".

Pretty sure that one was meant as a joke ;)

To half the cashiers I work with: Seriously, when I nicely ask you to move to a different lane, skip the eye rolling and foot stomping. We are not 4 years old, so let's not act like it, shall we?

To all the upper people from other stores helping us with presentation and other such sundries this week. Thank you. Now go away. You've been both helpful and obnoxiously annoying.

to the ETL's and STL- you take 100+ hours away this week but schedule about 50 extra hours tonight to get ready for a DTL visit....and then a head honcho visit on Monday. Seriously how about just keeping those hours on the schedule. Though it was kind of fun watching you all in plainclothes doing grunt work.

to the myriad of softlines closers (6+ a team lead)-how is it the zone/reshop still didn't get done? Oh yeah, because only one of you really works.

oh and LOD you don't ask somebody if they can stay later RIGHT at close or end of their shift and expect they can stick around longer than they already are. I was scheduled until right at close (lost 1/4 hour through the cuts above) but because I am FRO I can't clock out right at close. Last year I fought tooth and nail for the extra 1/4 hour because if we are doing the job right it takes that long to make the closing announcement, sort the reshop, do defects and pilferage. So I didn't clock out until that extra 1/4 hour had passed. I think even if I didn't have somebody waiting for me I would have said no, just because of the late "invitation"

To that TM who keeps pestering me about getting transferred to Electronics: I'm just a TM. I'm not the TL, and I'm certainly not HR, the only people who can change your workcenter. Also, if you can't zone and talk at the same time, you can't work Electronics. I don't care how neat you think the toys around here are.

To the ETL who feels the need to micro-manage me: when you can explain how to improve my workflow, your ideas will be considered. Don't just tell me it's all got to get done, and give me a blank stare when I ask you "how," or to help me set priorities. Either teach me a better way, or please just let me do my job.

To the GSTL who gave me the choice of reward for opening the Xth Red Card: thanks for looking at my Favorite Things form, and not just bringing me stuff I don't want. You rock!

To a new TM: Every time you run your mouth, you're just digging yourself a deeper hole. You say this job is so important to you, that being fired would just ruin your life... maybe stop sabotaging yourself, then?

To that one team lead, thanks for asking "How long do you plan to stay at Target?"
in front of the STL and every ETL in the building.

To fellow instock team members: Why does it take so long to complete your tasks? Toys, Bedding, Home Decor, Home Storage, Kitchen, Home/Office, Cards/Party, Small appliances, Bath, Domestics, Pets, Sporting Goods, home improvement should take about two (maybe three) hours to scan. Why can't you hurry up and help me finish my areas which include market, E&E (electronics and entertainment) , pharmacy and HBA, areas that take more time to scan?

Hey backroom TMs, I know it is super busy and you have a lot of work to do, but thank you all for always being so quick in getting items out of the back for guests. The guests do appreciate it, I can tell you that much. I know sometimes having to pull multiple items in a short amount of time can cut into your time, but y'all always find a way to get it done somehow. It just feels like there is never any time to give recognition, if you even want that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back